Ariya/Nk OS : Ishqzaade

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Arjun-Riya-Nk : Ishqzaade

NK and Lavanya were in a live in relationship resulting in them living together in the same mansion. But Lavanya had a past she desperately wanted to forget. A past which made her cry every day.

NK had taken Lavanya with him to New York City to help her forget the past and start a new life and he gave her a new name named Lavanya,so that no one knows the existence of Riya . Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Arjun was still thinking about Riya and how she left him for his rival, NK.   He was heartbroken and even changed his post from ACP to working in a bomb squad.

As fate had it, Lavanya was soon transferred back to Delhi, in a station near The Red Fort. Acting in an anonymous tip, she informed the bomb squad about a possible detonation. They arrived in minutes with Arjun leading them and diffused the bomb in no time. But Arjun had a feeling that yet another bomb was hidden in the vicinity and somehow sensed on near a bunch of potted plants where a lady was talking on the phone. Quick on his mind and feet, he diffused the bomb. He turned around and found that the lady was Riya. She lost her footing and fell on him. They shared an eye lock for a couple of minutes, trying to overcome the shock. But anger soon took over Arjun for he pinned her to the wall.

"Arjun" She whispered. "You are hurting me. Haath chodo mera."

"You are supposed to be a police officer Riya. How can you even think of fighting terrorists when you can't even tolerate this pain?" He sneered.

"Or are you ashamed of me standing so close to you? Are you getting uncomfortable? You married me but spent our honeymoon days with him.Am i right Mrs.Lavanya Nandkishore Singh Raizada."

Lavanya slapped him hard. She was furious.

"I am not your Riya anymore Mr.Arjun Suryakanth Rawte . And you have no right to say anything against NK, do you understand. Oh, and thank you for saving my life- actually, why am I so grateful? It is your job as the bomb squad to save lives. But it wouldn't matter to you right? If I died? You have Sakshi to replace me right?" She made me to leave, tears stinging her eyes.

Arjun grabbed her hand, refusing to let go.

"How can you even think that? Sakshi was drunk that night and I just went to drop her home. She couldn't even handle herself. I know she said she loves me but she was engaged to her fiance Sidhharth. I thought you would understand."

"I don't want to see you again Arjun." She left, feeling heartbroken and angry.

She reached Shantivan and went straight to her room, where she found her five year old daughter sleeping peacefully. The sight calmed her a bit. She kissed her angel's forehead softly and whispered  softly "I missed you."

NK saw Lavanya crying and took her aside. He sighed as looked at her tear stricken face.

"I know that this transfer has been hard for you Riya. I know that there is nothing between us and that Arjun will be in your heart forever.  And that Pari is Arjun's daughter and he does not even know about her existence. You have been so lonely since the day I found you near that lake, unconscious. I know the thought of Sakshi and Arjun together kills you a bit inside.

Lavanya interrupted him.

"I know NK.. that you were always there for me and Pari.."

"I am not finished Lavanya, i am sorry Riya ! . During these five years, I do not know how, but I have fallen for you. Fallen in love with Lavanya . I cannot imagine my life without you.."

"Please NK." Lavanya whispered. "I cannot love anyone right now. It was Arjun at first but now I do not have time for anyone else than Pari..Being Lavanya is your right to love me as your wife for the world but the truth won't change that i am still that same Riya who is Arjun's wife and mother of his daughter.I have still not given him divorce to move on with my life with you."

"Mumma?" said an cute voice from the bed. "Aap kab ayi? I mished you."

Lavanya managed to give watery smile. "I missed you too baby."

"I want a baby mumma." Pari exclaimed. "My classmate Rohan got a baby sister  yesturday and he was boasting about it. I too want a brother mama."

NK smirked. "Should we fulfill her wishes My Lady?" but then got serious. "Riya, look. I am perfectly happy to let Arjun have you. If that what makes you happy. I just want to see you smile once again."

Lavanya nodded, glad that NK finally understood.

NK smiled. "I told Arjun everything. He is outside right now.  Go get him, Lavanya."

Arjun entered Nk-Lav Room and said "Mein apni Dulhaniyaan lekhar jaaounga"

Riya its time for you to become from Lavanya Nk Singh Raizada to my Riya Arjun Suryakanth Rawte

"Riya..Why did you feel that Sakshi could come between us?

She was sick Riya , and I had to take care of her till her fiance reached India and I had sent my men to look for you after you fell down that cliff, but they couldn't find you." Arjun rambled, glad that he could clear the misunderstanding that had been festering for five years.  Glad that they have a chance at last, to get back together."I couldn't think of living without you Riya but I knew in my heart that you were alive. But they couldn't find you. I decided to face death by diffusing bombs, that God could take my life if he ever took yours."

"I am so sorry Arjun..I am so sorry for not believing in you and that Pari had to stay away from you for so long."

"Hey man." NK said, "Keep her happy okay? And Pari too. Maybe you can fulfill Pari's wish." He winked as Riya blushed.

NK bid them farewell with tears in his eyes and heart full of love for Riya. He was happy for her though, for she has been through a lot and finally had a real shot at a happy and blissful life.

Even though Riya was not in his destiny, he will love her till he dies.I guess that's why we are called Ishqzaade.

The END

Beta-ed By Sanika.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fantstic Awesome os