Frequent Posters

978187 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shalmali Kholgade @itsShalmali

@AshaNegi7 Cheers! Some IIJ2 madness ! Miss you pic.twitter.com/ArOS2Rw87F

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@itsShalmali hey! I miss u here:(

Shalmali Kholgade @itsShalmali

@AshaNegi7 misss you alll :((((( have a blast beautiful !!

978187 thumbnail
Indian Idol Junior' to launch this month

'Indian Idol Junior' to launch on Sony TV

Sony Entertainment Television Asia has confirmed the launch of its huge reality show Indian Idol Junior'.

The second series of the show will be judged by Vishal Dadlani, Salim Merchant and Sonakshi Sinha.

Indian Idol Junior' will be hosted by Hussain Kuwajerwala and Asha Negi.

Indian Idol Junior' launches on Saturday 30th May at 21:00 and will air weekends.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/indian-idol-junior-to-launch-this-month-2015
978187 thumbnail
VISHAL DADLANI retweeted
Rithvik Asha Web @AshvikRithAsha

May 30th-Save the date. #IndianIdolJr2 starts @Hussainkk12 @AshaNegi7 @salim_merchant@VishalDadlani @sonakshisinha

Embedded image permalink

978187 thumbnail
Sony TV @SonyTV

Are you ready to meet the two hosts of our upcoming show, #IndianIdolJunior this 30th May?@AshaNegi7 @Hussainkk12

Embedded image permalink

978187 thumbnail

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

It's 3:45am and Iam superactive rightnow!! Have to wakeup at5:30am and a long day ahead with the juniors!!! Somebody help:( ninniii Plz come

978187 thumbnail
salim merchantVerified account@salim_merchant

@IndianIdolJr2 goes to Theatre today. Fab singing and great vibe at NCPA @VishalDadlani@itsShalmali @dattsatish

978187 thumbnail

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7
Jab hum Chhote bachhe the.. Badi shararat karte the''
978187 thumbnail
Sony TV @SonyTV

.@AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 are the next hosts of the upcoming show #IndianIdolJunior2starting this 30th May! pic.twitter.com/YqORVfrpky

Embedded image permalink

978187 thumbnail
I am just going to be myself - Asha Negi

Asha Negi, who is all set to turn anchor for Indian Idol Junior, isn't stressing over her new role. "I'm just going to be myself. I haven't prepared as such, just took a few tips from Rithvik (Dhanjani). He asked me to be natural and not act', so I'm trying to be myself."

Has she been a regular viewer of the show? "I've not been one, but Indian Idol is a brand. I only watched the initial seasons because as it is, I don't watch too much television," she says.

Asha was on a break after Khatron Ke Khiladi before making a comeback with Indian Idol. "I completely enjoyed the break because I'm very lazy and I love holidays. With Indian Idol I don't have to shoot every day, so I am loving it. I am also planning to go to my hometown Dehradun."

The winner of Nach Baliye's previous season, how does Asha find the current season of the show? "I'm finding it quite interesting, and not just because Rithvik is there. Of course he is an amazing host, but this year there is also so much masala. The daily punchanama is also interesting. The last season was the best because I won it, but I'm liking this season too."

978187 thumbnail
SONY TV, MAX and SAB @sonytvasia

Are you ready for the #IndianIdolJunior2 hosts... @AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 ? Show starts 30th May! #SETAsia