Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

978187 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sony TV @SonyTV
Look who's here to chat with you! Keep your questions coming to @AshaNegi7 now! #IndianIdolJr
978187 thumbnail
""" @nesnee

Indian Idol Junior: Asha and Hussain get candid: https://youtu.be/oE51XZivamw @AshaNegi_Fans@Asha_FC

978187 thumbnail

Asha is tweeting from Sony's official twitter handle
Joyful Shrimp @LilMissDoubtful

@SonyTV How it feels to be associated & bcome a part of one of the successful TV reality shows INDIAN IDOL? @AshaNegi7 #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@LilMissDoubtful @AshaNegi7 " I feel thankful and I'm glad my debut happened with such a big show." #IndianIdolJrTonight

SiMi EliZaBeTh @SimiLuvAshvik

@AshaNegi7 @SonyTV #IndianIdolJrTonight Anything u wanna say abt d kids?@divya_bhatia07 @SonaKaushal @AdrijaAngel

Sony TV @SonyTV

@SimiLuvAshvik @AshaNegi7 "They are one of a kind, m sure you'll also have a lot of fun watching them." #IndianIdolJrTonight

Akbar Kazi @Being_Akbar

My Question is : Who is the sweet judge on #IndianIdolJrTonight @SonyTV @AshaNegi7 ?http://youtu.be/cwVp9oxhRw4

Sony TV @SonyTV

@Being_Akbar @AshaNegi7 "All of them are sweet. " #IndianIdolJrTonight

Akshay @Akshay456Akshay

Madam whats the Difference Between Acting and Anchoring Replay please... @SonyTV@AshaNegi7 #IndianIdolJrTonight http://youtu.be/cwVp9oxhRw4

Sony TV @SonyTV

@Akshay456Akshay @AshaNegi7 "While acting you act and while anchoring you dont have to act" #IndianIdolJrTonight

VAISHALI JAIN @vjain8791

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 #IndianIdolJrTonight Plz tell something about ur new style that we will going to see from tonight ?

Sony TV @SonyTV

@vjain8791 @AshaNegi7 "You are going to see the real @AshaNegi7" #IndianIdolJrTonight

Prathamesh Avachare @onlyprathamesh

@SonyTV 1st Of All I Would Like To Say That You're Looking Pretty & I Would Like To Know Your Experience On #IndianIdolJrTonight! @AshaNegi7

Sony TV @SonyTV

@onlyprathamesh @AshaNegi7 "Thanks for compliments and the experience was incredible."#IndianIdolJrTonight

978187 thumbnail

Zh Ashvik @zahaashvik

@AshaNegi7 @SonyTV any plans to sing inspired by the judges? ;) #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@zahaashvik @AshaNegi7 "You'll come to know after watching the show." #IndianIdolJrTonight

jyoti ashvikan @jyotisharma521

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 describe your bonding with @itsShalmali in one word#IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@jyotisharma521 @AshaNegi7 @itsShalmali "soul sisters" #IndianIdolJrTonight

VAISHALI JAIN @vjain8791

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 #IndianIdolJrTonight whats ur mantra to keep the kids calm and motivated after they being eliminated ?

Sony TV @SonyTV

@vjain8791 @AshaNegi7 "The kids are already very mature & they just needed our support more than advice." #IndianIdolJrTonight

SiMi EliZaBeTh @SimiLuvAshvik

@AshaNegi7 @SonyTV #IndianIdolJrTonight Any tips u gt frm RD fr hosting @divya_bhatia07@SonaKaushal @AdrijaAngel

Sony TV @SonyTV

@SimiLuvAshvik @AshaNegi7 "He told me to be natural and not to act while anchoring"#IndianIdolJrTonight

ShaikhZainab @ZainabS97378897

@AshaNegi7 soo wch work u enjoyed d most anchor or actor?? @SonyTV #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@ZainabS97378897 @AshaNegi7 "Both have their own charms and it's fun doing both."#IndianIdolJrTonight

sadiya saba @sabasadiya5

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 how was ur first experience of hosting were u nervous???#IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@sabasadiya5 @AshaNegi7 "I was nervous at first but now it's a lot of fun" #IndianIdolJrTonight

fariya @fariyafirdouse

@SonyTV #IndianIdolJrTonight @AshaNegi7 ashu di aap dekhne me hi ithni hot nd sexy ho,so y dnt u try in bollywood ...we ashvikians luv u

Sony TV @SonyTV

@fariyafirdouse @AshaNegi7 "I'm always hottest and sexiest for you guys. Love you all!"#IndianIdolJrTonight

Maria':) @mariyachhataria

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 howz ur feeling hosting Dis amazing show wid Amazing judges?#IndianIdolJrTonight :')???

Sony TV @SonyTV

@mariyachhataria @AshaNegi7 "It's one of a lifetime experience!" #IndianIdolJrTonight

978187 thumbnail

#Smartboy @kp_85

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 how do u manage so much energy ? #IndianIdolJrTonighthttp://youtu.be/cwVp9oxhRw4

Sony TV @SonyTV

@kp_85 @AshaNegi7 "My family and @rithvik_RD support me and keep me going on"#IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@_cleon23 @AshaNegi7 "I think all 3 judges are tough but @VishalDadlani is a tad tougher(marenge mujhe ;)" #IndianIdolJrTonight

SweetAnnu @anahitairani1

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 How was yr Co host @Hussainkk12 ? He is quite a gentleman right ?#IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@anahitairani1 @AshaNegi7 @Hussainkk12 "He's such a gentleman, calm and supercool, supportive," #IndianIdolJrTonight

Phd in Bakchodi !! @Atheist_Krishna

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 are the kids better than some the singers in bollywood ?#IndianIdolJrTonight.

Sony TV @SonyTV

@Atheist_Krishna @AshaNegi7 "Yes, they are very talented. Love to hear them :)"#IndianIdolJrTonight

Pari Hu Mai- ZUBBU @JungleeBillli

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 #IndianIdolJrTonight what has been your best moment?

Sony TV @SonyTV

@JungleeBillli @AshaNegi7 "There were many and so many yet to come :)" #IndianIdolJrTonight

Paglu Piggu @PagluPiggu

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 how was the overall experience of the show?? #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@PagluPiggu @AshaNegi7 " It was surprisingly mindblowing! I enjoyed a lot"#IndianIdolJrTonight

priyankakhan98 @Priyankakhan98

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 if you had to choose between acting and hosting now for your next show,what would u choose? #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@Priyankakhan98 @AshaNegi7 "Acting is anytime my priority, but I still love hosting"#IndianIdolJrTonight

Animesh @Animesh_F1

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 Who's your favourite judge on the #IndianIdolJrTonight sets?http://youtu.be/cwVp9oxhRw4

Sony TV @SonyTV

@Animesh_F1 @AshaNegi7 "It's too early to ask me that question! And a tough one at that. All of them are sweet." #IndianIdolJrTonight

Rithvik Asha Web @AshvikRithAsha

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 @AshaNegi_Fans tell us something abt talented kids &Judges of d show#IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@AshvikRithAsha @AshaNegi7 "The kids are talented and versatile. Judges, esp@sonakshisinha were superb!" #IndianIdolJrTonight

saba !! @relishingrascal

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 how did u manage so many kids on the show together ?#IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@relishingrascal @AshaNegi7 "I loved being with the kids, I never had to manage them really."#IndianIdolJrTonight

Vinay #GioneeRiders @vinaylohia82

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 Hows the feeling like being in such a musical environment along which such greats #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@vinaylohia82 @AshaNegi7 "It's a blessing that I got do anchoring with such greats"#IndianIdolJrTonight

Abubacker @AbuCric

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 What do you think of the young bunch of superstars ?#IndianIdolJrTonight http://youtu.be/cwVp9oxhRw4

Sony TV @SonyTV

@AbuCric @AshaNegi7 "They'll rock the stag! Talented, innocent, naughty, they are a package." :) #IndianIdolJrTonight

978187 thumbnail

~~Nakshatra~~ @nikki_ashvikfan

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 did the kids inspire u to start learning music #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@nikki_ashvikfan @AshaNegi7 "IAfter listening to them, I want to start learning singing too! :)"#IndianIdolJrTonight

Sabrina Razik @Sabrina_razikRD

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 how does it feel like being a part of a musical show?#IndianIdolJrTonight P.S. I miss your acting :(

Sony TV @SonyTV

@Sabrina_razikRD @AshaNegi7 "It very relaxing and changes you mood. I feel blessed."#IndianIdolJrTonight

~~Nakshatra~~ @nikki_ashvikfan

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 ur experience with the kids? #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@nikki_ashvikfan @AshaNegi7 "They are innocent and they bring out the kid in you"#IndianIdolJrTonight

SweetAnnu @anahitairani1

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 how excited are you to watch yrself on tv today? #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@anahitairani1 @AshaNegi7 "I'm the most excited one as I am debuting as a host. Really looking forward." #IndianIdolJrTonight

love u ashu @reshmaabdullah1 View translation

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 apki fav anchor male Konsa hai bolo bolo bolo #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@reshmaabdullah1 @AshaNegi7 " of course @ritvikdhanjani,!" #IndianIdolJrTonight

Bhvn @bmd315

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 How it feels to be associated & bcome a part of one of the successful TV reality shows INDIAN IDOL? #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@bmd315 @AshaNegi7 " It's a honour. Feel blessed. :)" #IndianIdolJrTonight

AShreyaLover @choudhurym2053

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 Asha di, how different is anchoring from acting?Anchoring is easier or tougher? #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@choudhurym2053 @AshaNegi7 "Both have their own charm. While anchoring you can be yourself. :)" #IndianIdolJrTonight

Zh Ashvik @zahaashvik

You got one more baccha party :) @AshaNegi7 #IndianIdolJrTonight @SonyTV want to say anything about them?

Sony TV @SonyTV

@zahaashvik @AshaNegi7 "This Bachcha party is very naughty and all of them are good singers." #IndianIdolJrTonight

ShaikhZainab @ZainabS97378897

@SonyTV @AshaNegi7 dnt have any questions n.a. just need a one hug from u plzzz #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

@ZainabS97378897 @AshaNegi7 "Lots of hugs :)" #IndianIdolJrTonight

978187 thumbnail

Priyanka @priyanka_ashvik

Indian Idol Juniors rap song by Hussain and Asha https://youtu.be/ynz18P5msek via @YouTube

978187 thumbnail
Shalmali twitter chat
Vishal Anand@vish111

@SonyTV @itsShalmali how has your interaction been with the hosts @Hussainkk12 and@AshaNegi7 #IndianIdolJrTonight

Sony TV @SonyTV

Sony TV retweeted Vishal Anand

I LUVVV @Hussainkk12 @AshaNegi7, they r fantastic at what they do! #IndianIdolJrTonight@itsShalmali

978187 thumbnail
Asha Negi retweeted

Hussain Kuwajerwala @Hussainkk12

Sunny Sharma .. Behind the scenes @SonyTV @salim_merchant @VishalDadlani @AshaNegi7@sonakshisinha @itsShalmali pic.twitter.com/dKBaeXgQWt

978187 thumbnail

Sunny Sharma .. Behind the scenes @SonyTV @salim_merchant @VishalDadlani @AshaNegi7@sonakshisinha @itsShalmali

pic.twitter.com/dKBaeXgQWt

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@Hussainkk12

@AshaNegi7 congratulations on your host/singing debut .. Well done

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@Hussainkk12 Thx Hussu:) sab Apki Kripa hai:))

Edited by ashvikian4life - 9 years ago