srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: riachawlalko

thank u so much fr updating this ff!
so a lot has been revealed in this part
the reason fr the merger,sunaina's helplessness,sharon's anger
everything was written so well!
i guess the phone call was from swayam in the end! bt what did he say if it was him!
plz dnt discontinue this ff! update it whenever u have the time
anyways,plz try n update the next part soon
n thnks fr the pm :)

I will try to update soon, I promise... And thank you so much for reading my work... :)
srstrulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha93

Finally an update. Am extremely glad to see this, woman, you have no idea. And no, I didn't lose track of the story coz I am so damn hooked to this story.

Coming to the update, so many emotions running through me right now. Feel sorry for Sharon' mom and everyone else. Lot of chaos. The flow of the update was superb. Very well penned down. But why a cliff hanger?:(

And please, please, please, don't discontinue this FF. Its is one of its kind. I check my inbox every Friday / Saturday for an update. So please Srishti, don't discontinue. Give an update whenever time permits. Like you said, a week, month or two. I won't bother waiting (although I must admit it is hard to wait for your update). So yeah, please do continue with this story.

Thanks for the pm

You're really very sweet for saying all this... Thank you! I'm glad you understand... :)
And thank you for still reading my work because that means a lot to me...
srstrulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rutu

Okay i read all chapters in one go and phew. The story is interesting and I would love to read it further. Somehow i'm disappointed with Swayam's characterisation, with Sameera in picture, I'm not convinced. Anyway I would appreciate if there is more of involvement of swayam and sharon in one frame rather than Swayam-sameera, Sharon-rey because it's SwaRo FF afterall. This FF is your baby so obviously you get to give direction, but a little suggestions to include swaron together, beacuse what idea i got after reading this FF was its more of insight into Swayam's and Sharon's life without each other and that somehow is a bit saddening. I hope I'm not giving too harsh comment, i really loved the way you weave the story and you are really an amazing writer, so thought of commenting on it.

Cheers

-Rutu

No, I appreciate your honesty. And you're definitely not the only one with all these complaints... I do know that a lot of people were not happy with the squeaky clean Swayam Shekhawat's image being tainted... But that Swayam never felt real to me... And, in all frankness, I can't work with such angelic characters... But I do understand your disappointment... As for SwaRon scenes, well I don't create the story... My mind does... and the thing is, no matter how hard I try, I can't get my head to be convinced with any other scenario that what it creates... If any of that makes sense to you...0_0
srstrulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: existentialism

Just came across this write up. Couldn't resist myself from reading all the updates in one go coz the theme is absolutely refreshing. I personally have never come across any fanfic so beautiful sans any cliches. Loved the way you have portrayed the characters.

Corporate world, twists, relationships, enigmas - your writing has it all and you do absolute justice to your job while penning down all these. Your writing style has a pull so strong and that is really great. It so engaging that its a treat to read each update. This is one hell of a kinda story and writing. Would love to read further.

Each character has got its own essence and these characters are very well relatable somewhere. Gotta suggestion though (like in the above comment), would like to see what Swayam and Sharon feels, their thoughts and take on the situations. As a writer, am sure you have a picture on how you want this FF to turn out and is ultimately in your hands. But just said coz I feel its needed. Great goin' so far:)

Best,
Linda

GOD! You've made me sooo sooo happy with your comment... I'm speechless... In what way should I be thanking you... :) Thank You so much...

And believe me... I'm trying to incorporate as much SwaRon as I can... or my brain will allow... True it has turned to be more like Sharon's story than SwaRon's... but...

srstrulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

Awesome Update!
Do not discontinue this pls.
Its a different kinda ff ...so pls don't ...
This update was wonderful...but the Las line...
Pls update soonish...

Thank You so much!... I promise I'll try...
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I have been hooked to this story for a very long time. And i don't mind if you update irregularly, its good writing and i can't wait to read it when its written. I hope u still feel like writing this story because ur motivation is whats driving the plot. Can't wait till the next update.!
Neet <3
srstrulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

I have been hooked to this story for a very long time. And i don't mind if you update irregularly, its good writing and i can't wait to read it when its written. I hope u still feel like writing this story because ur motivation is whats driving the plot. Can't wait till the next update.!

Neet <3

Thank you so much, love! :) I'm glad you're still hooked...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is great going..
Yup sunaina was not in a state to deny..
She had to agreed..

Hope swayam rey and sharon will do something to get everything normal..

Update whenever you get time..
Will be waiting..
existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srstrulez

GOD! You've made me sooo sooo happy with your comment... I'm speechless... In what way should I be thanking you... :) Thank You so much...

And believe me... I'm trying to incorporate as much SwaRon as I can... or my brain will allow... True it has turned to be more like Sharon's story than SwaRon's... but...

Am glad my comment had a good effect on you. Well, you could me thank me in any way you wish. May be by another awesome update super soon:P.

On a serious note, have you written any other works?. Would love to read. And also, a feminist are you? Sorta easy for me to identify people under my category
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srstrulez

No, I appreciate your honesty. And you're definitely not the only one with all these complaints... I do know that a lot of people were not happy with the squeaky clean Swayam Shekhawat's image being tainted... But that Swayam never felt real to me... And, in all frankness, I can't work with such angelic characters... But I do understand your disappointment... As for SwaRon scenes, well I don't create the story... My mind does... and the thing is, no matter how hard I try, I can't get my head to be convinced with any other scenario that what it creates... If any of that makes sense to you...0_0

Like I said your decision completely, you are a writer and only you get to decide. I as reader saw a thing missing and so i pointed out. Anyway can't force your mind to change something which it can't perceive. Completely understandable.