Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ha! Finally an update and wat an update! Was stalking this space since morning:)
So let me just process this... Swayam and Sharon just went all the way with Rey right thr. Tat sounds so messed up but at the same time so real. Swayam's thought process was so awesome. This is how things happen in real life nd not what goes on in TV shows. I'm so impressed that u put up this update:) I love u gal for making Swayam's so believable. Next update is hopefully soon as u've just left it at such an interesting point
Once again; brilliant chapter, all 3 parts:)
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was nothing vulgar and hence, there is nothing for you to feel embarrassed about. But Rey being there the whole time snoring away to glory... that was 😲. Swayam is right on his part to feel disgusted with himself. As usual, you penned down the whole update beautifully. The longing, somewhere the attraction they hold for each other, really nice. Can't wait to know what is in store for them. & my, what is Rey gonna do when/if he finds out about this?? You have kept me on the edge. Next Friday, come fast.
Thanks for the pm.
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the three parts were simply amazing
Soo emotional
Both of them just opened up to each other
I dont want much awkwardness between them after all this
Although swayam is bound to feel guilty..hope he soon realizes that sharon does not have feeling for rey
update soon😊

.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srstrulez

I am sorry... I couldn't help but laugh at the comment. Man the Caps lock and stuff... Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love your comment but what I love more is your shock! Now I am feeling something resembling happy as well as embarrassed... :P

hahah! I am glad i could be entertaining! But sly what got to me was that Rey slept through it! That was just something i am still trying to process though ahaha! But still glad that you found it funny!
labiba_islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry it was an awesome part
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just read last 4 chaps in 1 go. i m loving dis ff more cos of its unconventional swaron. love u srishti for writing dis ff... ur every ff is diff... keep writing girl... & last chap ws hot. 😳 πŸ˜› well penned... keep writing girl... πŸ€—
nature2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 5 Thumbnail
beautiful piece of writingπŸ˜‰
nature2 thumbnail
well penned... keep writing girl... πŸ€—
nature2 thumbnail
Nice update...
do continue soon...😊
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No idea how I missed all parts of ch13
Well all the updates were beautiful
Swaron in every part made it all the more special
The way swayum could easily put his past in front of her and how sharon wanted to tell and did tell him major part of her life was something we had been waiting to happen
A great work all the three updates was amazing girl
The kiss that they shared is going to do what is more in tour hands so awaiting what is in store for us