Originally posted by: gadhadada

ANI, I dunt think its from CID...πŸ€”πŸ€”
I think its from any Movie of Baray Bhai...😊😊

Mainey sari movie dekhi hai,mujhe nai dikha ye scene...πŸ˜•
Anyway,thanks dear😊
FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This isnt really an episode related query.. Anyone knows what happened to the Shaatir Lekhak Contest?? Have they been made and aired as episodes? If yes, can you tell me which ones and if anyone from this forum has won it...
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FunkyFuntoos

This isnt really an episode related query.. Anyone knows what happened to the Shaatir Lekhak Contest?? Have they been made and aired as episodes? If yes, can you tell me which ones and if anyone from this forum has won it...

Nothing Happened...
They Postponed the Result Date...😑😑
Go through this Thread...😊😊
especially Page 23...😊😊

rrramyah thumbnail
Hi,

I am in need of an Episode name where the murderer use their friends to kill their friends and then they die by suicide. Poision related to trees in hill station. 2008 Episode.
rrramyah thumbnail
Murder based on Qatil Dost Movie Where Friends are sent to murder their friends and then they will commit suicide
gadhadada thumbnail

Q: A Golden era Epi, where ACP Sir found Dead people in a House which would mostly be Empty... the Victims Dead during playing cards around small Table and One Man was Missing... Remember Asha with ACP Sir, Try to Tell Me the Epi name...?

Q: which Epi, where Abhijeet Sir and Kajal rushed down tied in a Ride and Daya Sir Saved them by Grabbing the Rope...?
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrramyah

Hi,

I am in need of an Episode name where the murderer use their friends to kill their friends and then they die by suicide. Poision related to trees in hill station. 2008 Episode.

Originally posted by: rrramyah

Murder based on Qatil Dost Movie Where Friends are sent to murder their friends and then they will commit suicide

First of All, its Not 2008 Era case RRRAMYAH...
its 2010 case Titled KHOONI AATMAHATYA aired 17th Jan 2010...
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Q: A Golden era Epi, where ACP Sir found Dead people in a House which would mostly be Empty... the Victims Dead during playing cards around small Table and One Man was Missing... Remember Asha with ACP Sir, Try to Tell Me the Epi name...?</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Q: which Epi, where Abhijeet Sir and Kajal rushed down tied in a Ride and Daya Sir Saved them by Grabbing the Rope...?</font>

Q1..I have this as 'Case of Dangerous Game'
Q2..Cid Maut ki kagaar par
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherdilali

Q1..I have this as 'Case of Dangerous Game'
Q2..Cid Maut ki kagaar par

Thank You Baccha...😳
gadhadada thumbnail

again need an Epi name...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

A Kid was Kidnapped or Something from another Woman,... Kuch aisa Chakker hay... End mein Team found Female Culprit inside Car which was inside the Huge Truck and when Daya Sir stepped inside Truck and take Her Out from Vehicle, He was Scared to Jump from Truck so Daya Sir Grabbed Her hand and with Team Help, She Jumped Outside the Truck...
Muskan Era Case...πŸ€”