Abhay Deol Back with Anubhav Sinha movie with Ritesh Deshmuk

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Filmmaker, Anubhav Sinha has confirmed that he will be making a comeback with a film starring Riteish Deshmukh and Abhay Deol.
According to Hindustan Times, the film will be action based set in Banaras, Uttar Pradesh.
Talking to Hindusan Times, the Ra.One' director said, "Both (Riteish & Abhay) will be seen playing edgy characters in the film. I thought Abhay would be the best choice for the role, and he, too, got excited when he heard about his character. Similarly, I have known Riteish for a very long time. He is a very mature and intense man in real life. As a director, I get more inspired by that quality of work than what he is known for. Riteish hasn't done anything like this before. It's an emotional film, with a bit of action," says Anubhav."
Sinha is yet to confirm the female lead in the film. The character is that of a singer who does not speak a lot.
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/anubhav-sinha-to-make-return-with-riteish-abhay-in-next-2015#sthash.GDGLTVBb.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Sinha is yet to confirm the female lead in the film. The character is that of a singer who does not speak a lot.