Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just hate ayan Ali, out on bail and taking photos while having dinner with waqar, bloody criminal, doesn't have any shame, got the inspector killed who caught her money laundering, no shame and shame on her friends who are still her friends. There is no doubt in her case she was caught red handed, shes not bring framed.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I just hate ayan Ali, out on bail and taking photos while having dinner with waqar, bloody criminal, doesn't have any shame, got the inspector killed who caught her money laundering, no shame and shame on her friends who are still her friends. There is no doubt in her case she was caught red handed, shes not bring framed.

it is so sad that the police was murdered.. Is there any media hype about this murder..I hate these things..that is why I never could like salman after I read the story of that police inspector who had a tragic end
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't follow the news but I guess the police murder was swept under the rug, she has the back of likes like asif zaleel zardari, I hope she rots in jail and hell.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I don't follow the news but I guess the police murder was swept under the rug, she has the back of likes like asif zaleel zardari, I hope she rots in jail and hell.

oh so she has political backups