grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hamza Ali Abbasi keeps on sharing his opinion about everything that is hyped up by the media or is of importance for any reason despite of the criticism which he very often faces for having this habit of something to say about everything. Hamza Ali Abbasi thinks that social media is "not a place to show off what outfit i am wearing today or what kind of food did i have for lunch, infact, social media is a place to share opinions and ideas."He also says that in our society sharing your opinion or having an opinion different from others is considered a taboo so he is working to break free from this taboo by giving people an open forum to disagree with him.

Ayyan Ali was recently bailed from court. Hamza Ali Abbasi thinks that it is very sad that the court let her go like that and he also does not like the way in which Ayyan Ali was given so much attention by the media.

Mehreen Rahael's weight gain became a subject of attention when she was seen on the catwalk few months back. What everyone did not know was Mehreen just had one baby and was expecting another. Everyone expected her to come back to her pre-pregnancy size after the baby because people do not want to see showbiz personalities gaining weight as they have certain standards set for them. Mehreen Raheal is clearly fed up of people judging her both for putting her career on hold for the sake of her children and also for gaining weight that is why she felt the need to tell people who are saying negative things about her what she is and has been going through.

COLLECTED FROM REVIEWIT.PK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Something tells me Hamza is going to be the star of this thread 😆

Edited by -Phantom- - 9 years ago
-Phantom- thumbnail

Word Count: 1

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ah komal, I am missing all the selfie memes 😆
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Phantom-

Something tells me Hamza is going to be the star of this thread 😆

no wonder he will 🤣
grey23 thumbnail
people really went overboard in her case
-Phantom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

people really went overboard in her case

Yeah i think so too.
grey23 thumbnail
I liked mehreen's status..BTW didn't know that she is married let alone being mom twice
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Someone post ayaan's photo with waqar Zaka, the comments are nasty and well deserving.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u guys follow all celebs... i only follow Zahid and Mikaal on fb ..😛
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago