Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@atonomis

i read somewhere tamilnadu CM has a daughter out of wedlock ? how much truth in it ?any idea
S_H_Y thumbnail
Maybe he is 
Maybe he isn't 

Seems neither amir, kids parents and kid is interested about this.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bang on, I respect Neena for that too, not only is Masaba an owl child, but also half black and seeing how Indian society works, for Neena to still own up and deliver her child despite the father being a Black men deserves my utmost respect.

I'd also like to Salman admit Arpita being his daughter and not sister, she recently posted a picture and captioned it with 'best father/brother n the world' seeing how attached he is to her he needs to own up having conceived Arpita when he was 22. 

[/QUOTE]

@red...😲    first time reading of this...

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anitarani

Bang on, I respect Neena for that too, not only is Masaba an owl child, but also half black and seeing how Indian society works, for Neena to still own up and deliver her child despite the father being a Black men deserves my utmost respect.

I'd also like to Salman admit Arpita being his daughter and not sister, she recently posted a picture and captioned it with 'best father/brother n the world' seeing how attached he is to her he needs to own up having conceived Arpita when he was 22. 

Arpita doesn't look anything like Salman...not even remotely...bull shit..
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think he is. Such claims aren't lied about
LOL Aamir fans will always deny it, what's new? 
That boy is the most handsome little boy I've ever seen btw ❤️ 
How did Aamir manage this? 🤣 😆 voh 7 janamo mei bhi itna accha nahi dikh sakta.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From what i remember, Amir did not want the child and wanted her to abort...but she flew town after he tried to force her into abortion...she kept quiet and had the kid in UK...later some journalist got a wind about it and they tricked her into admitting that Jaan is Amir's son...she was pretty mad and then refused to talk to the media... Since then, she has raised the kid alone and later with her hubby...i dont think she wants to have anything to do with Amir...he dint want the child, but she wanted it and raised him as a single mother... i say kudos to her for maintaining her dignity and saving her child's innocence instead of throwing him into the wolves of media

she looks like her mother
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SalmankiJaan

she looks like her mother

Who is her mother??😕 See...this is how things become rumors...if this blows up any further ...after one year...it will be all over the place that Arpita is Salman's daughter...although even if she is...then kudos to him for taking such good care of her...but the point is ...why say it if u are not sure about it...or did u read any articles about it?😕
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Next