Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LEO88

There are no prove that he is the father 

Obviously there isn't in the public. No-one is going to throw it out in public, no-one Is that stupid & suicidal. I absolutely love the entitled behaviour of the people on this forum. 😆 A superstar who acts as a moral science messiah isn't going to admit in public if he is the father of a son born out of wedlock. But he is the father, pretty much an open secret. I ain't waiting for an admittance b/c it ain't coming. 😆
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If he was Divorced and had not met Kiran this is not an affair.

Child out of wedlock but it ain't an affair if they were both single at the time.
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
his character in dhobi ghaat is actually him only .. shy away from his own responsibilities yet observing, feeling sad and crying over other people's lives..
he actually feels other's plight so much that he doesn't feel bad.. no guilt at all fr his own mistakes.. He kind of thinks and believes that this behavior makes up for his wrong deeds but in his mind only 👎🏼
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For a star brand a major portion is brand image and brand personality he try to portray , so its just normal if he really deny the allegation on the context of present society but the allegation might not be false. 
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is bigyan ke yug main DNA test se asani se ye pata lag jayega.Everyone knows that
atominis thumbnail
It is true.

It is not Jessica Hines who claimed to be in a relationship with Aamir. She was indeed living with him and that's written even in national news magazines like Outlook. Not just film magazines.

Bharathi Pradhan, a veteran editor has also confirmed he indeed had an illegitimate child with Jessica Hines. (She wrote on it in Calcutta Telegraph newspaper).

Reena tolerated all affairs and controversies of Aamir for 15 years. Why would such a loyal woman leave her husband suddenly? I believe this was the last straw and she put her foot down after this. Their divorce has happened around the same time as this Jaan controversy. Jessica was already pregnant with Jaan before Reena filed for divorce from Aamir which means this child is indeed born out of wedlock. Aamir did cheat on Reena bigtime.

Who knows if Jessica refused paternity test or Aamir did? After all he did go into hiding from media and public life in those 4 years.

Honestly, Aamir has given explanations on every thing in his life except this issue. Why didn't he deny this openly if it were false? He has clarified on everything and everyone, including Faisal Khan, but not this issue.

The way Hines and her husband (now) get comments and reports on Jaan removed online and even threaten to file lawsuit against those who write much on Jaan and Aamir, I feel there is some truth to it. They are highly sensitive about it. And maybe they want it buried.

I feel there is no need to put this boy's pic all the time. It is not his fault but his parents' issue. You can discuss him without putting his pics also! Let him move on. He doesn't need to know what his mom did or whether there's controversy on who his father is.Edited by atominis - 8 years ago
taurean12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just looking at the child you can see he has the DNA of someone from south east asia and he's named Jaan...so obviously that means Jessica Hines has named him with the idea of having some connection to India...so I do think it is Aamir's kid, but I don't remember the exact time frame when all this happened. Was he still married to Reena? Did he deny the existence of his child...remember back then it was still taboo to have a child out of wedlock and that too if he cheated on Reena...
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lhcj21

One of the biggest controversies in Aamir Khan's career is his alleged affair with British journalist Jessica Hines while shooting for the movie Ghulam.  She claimed they had a live-in relationship and that he is the father of her son, Jaan Harry Hines (who is actually a child model now in England).  I've heard the stories, but I wasn't sure if it was true.  Because I heard that in the end, she refused a paternity test.  Anyways, do you believe that Jaan is really Aamir's son?  Do you think they look alike?  

I've always respected Aamir the most because of his meaningful movies and the topics he covered in Satyamev Jayate.  But if this is actually true, it would change my opinion of him.

if you really want help take guardian ship and support them IF will support you enough to help just some stupid haters discuss and move on  
Colossial thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bazigar

For a star brand a major portion is brand image and brand personality he try to portray , so its just normal if he really deny the allegation on the context of present society but the allegation might not be false. 

If Aamir accepts Jaan is his kid then his movie career will end as no one will watch his movie. So will the endorsements. I always had a funny feeling that he is very well connected to underworld so he might be threatening Jessica and her husband secretly or through legal procedures.

No one becomes a parent by the sake of having half DNA in a childs body. In the same way the sperm and egg donors are not considered as parents of the child. A parent is a person who brings up a child by giving right values and protection. In this regard Aamir is a sperm donor and Jessica's husband would be considered as father of Jaan.If Aamir is the father then Karma will bite him back badly.
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colossial

If Aamir accepts Jaan is his kid then his movie career will end as no one will watch his movie. So will the endorsements. I always had a funny feeling that he is very well connected to underworld so he might be threatening Jessica and her husband secretly or through legal procedures.

No one becomes a parent by the sake of having half DNA in a childs body. In the same way the sperm and egg donors are not considered as parents of the child. A parent is a person who brings up a child by giving right values and protection. In this regard Aamir is a sperm donor and Jessica's husband would be considered as father of Jaan.If Aamir is the father then Karma will bite him back badly.

it may be sarcasm but i accept this with humility coz i dont want to indulge in tu tu main main as it will drag toward endless debate for these faltu celebrity. Truth is there is a reason they spend few crores for their own so also spend a quarter of budget of movie on promoting movie. Truth is the more we explore them the more hollowness we will find. Now for every detail fight wih atonomis i thinks she have better argument. 😆 Yes i appreciate amir as a actor rather than as a person or influential person. Even his movie like tare jameen pe or like peepli live where his character is questionable.Regading all those question of DNA etc is never in preview of law for many reason. 
Edited by Bazigar - 8 years ago