Does anyone really believe that Jaan Harry Hines is Aamir's child?

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
One of the biggest controversies in Aamir Khan's career is his alleged affair with British journalist Jessica Hines while shooting for the movie Ghulam.  She claimed they had a live-in relationship and that he is the father of her son, Jaan Harry Hines (who is actually a child model now in England).  I've heard the stories, but I wasn't sure if it was true.  Because I heard that in the end, she refused a paternity test.  Anyways, do you believe that Jaan is really Aamir's son?  Do you think they look alike?  
I've always respected Aamir the most because of his meaningful movies and the topics he covered in Satyamev Jayate.  But if this is actually true, it would change my opinion of him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know what the truth is...but I wish that the sake of the child people stop talking about their assumptions about his father...I can't even begin to imagine what that child will go through or must be going through if and when he hears the stories of his father abandoning him...which might or might not be true...The kid looks cute and since we hear nothing from his mother...I am guessing that she tries not to get the child embroiled in this controversy.
lhcj21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Don't know what the truth is...but I wish that the sake of the child people stop talking about their assumptions about his father...I can't even begin to imagine what that child will go through or must be going through if and when he hears the stories of his father abandoning him...which might or might not be true...The kid looks cute and since we hear nothing from his mother...I am guessing that she tries not to get the child embroiled in this controversy.

Isn't she the one who made the allegations in the first place?  Yes I understand how hard it must be for the child, but why don't they just get a paternity test and just solve the case?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lhcj21

Isn't she the one who made the allegations in the first place?  Yes I understand how hard it must be for the child, but why don't they just get a paternity test and just solve the case?

Solve the case?? Its not a murder mystery...its about her child...we don't know if Aamir is the father...we don't know how scared she is that her child might get hurt in the process...who knows the DNA test might already have been done and its been kept hush hush for the child's sake...there is a kid involved here...and if Aamir is not interested...then why would she want to put the kid in between all this mess?

May be she made the allegations when she was maybe mad and hurt...and now she doesn't want to have to do anything with Aamir..if at all its true.
Vedika211 thumbnail
I'm not too sure but I think Aamir accepted that the child was his. He pays maintenance for the child now but he and the woman together decided that he would not be personally involved in the boy's life. To be fair to Aamir, he had a fling with this woman when he was divorced from Reena and before he met/started dating Kiran. 
lhcj21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Solve the case?? Its not a murder mystery...its about her child...we don't know if Aamir is the father...we don't know how scared she is that her child might get hurt in the process...who knows the DNA test might already have been done and its been kept hush hush for the child's sake...there is a kid involved here...and if Aamir is not interested...then why would she want to put the kid in between all this mess?

May be she made the allegations when she was maybe mad and hurt...and now she doesn't want to have to do anything with Aamir..if at all its true.

You're right, it's possible that they kept the truth private.  The reason I'm curious is because I've always respected Aamir.  He always seemed the most respectable out of all the Khans.  But having an affair, not taking full responsibility, and making a child's life difficult is anything but that.  If you make a mistake, own up to it and take responsibility.  Millions of people look up to him.  And it's contradictory to all the positive messages he sends out in society with his work.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This boy is going to be a heartbreaker. OMG. Heartbreaker I tell you. Mixed nationalities always produce the most stunning lookers. <3 he's a model now for Burberry. 

Instead of beating down on other peoples moral doors Aamir should've a good & long look at his own.
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She didn't do the paternity test? Why?
She could have earned millions by it and a lot of fame, clearly it wasn't Aamir's 
I have hard time believing this. In the dirty world of BW where divorces, flings, kids from multiple wives are not so uncommon, why wouldn't he accept him if he was indeed his son. A father ain't going to brutally ignore his son even if he was born outta wedlock. So nahhh, can't trust this rumor. It's just another one thrown out there like Aish and AB Sr's fling... Edited by Fiery.Phoenix. - 8 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

This boy is going to be a heartbreaker. OMG. Heartbreaker I tell you. Mixed nationalities always produce the most stunning lookers. <3 he's a model now for Burberry. 

Instead of beating down on other peoples moral doors Aamir should've a good & long look at his own.

There are no prove that he is the father