Missfunny thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i watched Kashmira's all the serials & liked them all that's why I was watching this serials plus Arjun & her chemistry is like cherry on top of ice cream even though everyone thinks that their is nothing like chemistry in them so I thought that she is the lead but I m so much disappointed & I decided if cvs not showing any romantic sequences between Arjun & Sam & not pairing them until than I stopped watching this nonsense radhika...

I don't care what anyone can say about it but definitely trp doesn't go up & this serial will end soon...
Edited by Missfunny - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Missfunny

i watched Kashmira's all the serials & liked them all that's why I was watching this serials plus Arjun & her chemistry is like cherry on top of ice cream even though everyone thinks that their is nothing like chemistry in them so I thought that she is the lead but I m so much disappointed & I decided if cvs not showing any romantic sequences between Arjun & Sam & not pairing them until than I stopped watching this nonsense radhika...

I don't care what anyone can say about it but definitely trp doesn't go up & this serial will end soon...

You are free to express your views. I only want to say two things only >>

1. If you don't like the current track that doesn't gives you the right you say things like - nonsense Radhika. You like Samaira's character, I like her too but that doesn't mean you can call Radhika a nonsense.

2. You a part of the show makers? That you know that show will end soon? I don't care if it ends sooner or later because i watch DYM for all the characters and its story and not just for one couple.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This Show can't revolve around only Samaira Khanna & her chemistry with ArjunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Show is much about all 4 Arjun,RadhikaSamaira,Neil.
If you don't like other character oops sorry in your language non sense character then you are free to quit the show.
You can Put your views without degradeing other characters too,Can't you ?πŸ˜‰

And about show ending then you don't need to get worry whether it ends soon or not. You are neither a fortune teller nor a part of PH. So chill show isn't going anywhere.. it will entertain you like this for longgg time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Edited by -Enigmatic- - 9 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missfunny

Awww.. I like Kash too 😳 Do you knowww she's still part of this show? 😳 And why stop at "nonsense" Radhika?? Arjun is SUCH an idiot for not following Nandini Amma's orders right??.. Nandu knows what is BEST for him. I have NO clue what Arjun sees in Radhika?
I mean yeah she saved his life, almost got killed with a head injury, is trying to bring out his 'good' side & what not BUT puhhleeez, she's a SMALL town girl.. Look at Samaira.. JUST look at her- coz she hasn't made any effort to KNOW Arjun yet!! But so what??? Girls marry guys BLINDLY all the time!! Their marriages last right?? Arjun may treat Sam like a piece of furniture after marriage- BUT so what?? At least they will be TOGETHER. And that "nonsense" Radhika- she's so AVERAGE looking.. ArDhika don't "LOOK" compatible right?? What's this- Hrishikesh meets London?? Hello?? Where are the societal bounds? LOGG KYA KAHEINGE? Beauty should NOT lie in the eyes of beholder, right?? .. Love should be kept in check dang it- c'mon how can people from 2 completely different classes Fall for each other?? What is this? 21st century or what??
Ohh wait.. It is the 21st century 😲 😲
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi miss funny ,First of all thanks for the efforts U put to increase the fourm activities even though U did not like the current track .Kashmira irani is so good looking.I accept it but is love only maters with physical appearance ???wow wat an theory πŸ‘.Is this beauty remains unchanged? If it changes then he can go &find another girl???.Is not it seems like one night stand.pyaar keliye sirf kubshooorthy chahiye then sab ka girl friends miss India or miss world hona chahiye .so radhika is nonsense for U right then y R wasting ur precious time to watch the nonsense things ?.Did I say ur dp suites you???
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like some Samrj fan created a new id just to bash rads 😲 She is really funny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I can under stand ur hatred for ardhika but that doesn't going to change the truth dearπŸ˜› Ardhika desperatey needed a KALA THIKA I consider this post as a KALA THIKA for our ardhika😳
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SamArj have an amazing chemistry but we cant do anything ...We have to see wat cvs show us πŸ˜•
Missfunny thumbnail
Sorry if some people don't like it but in world u don't like each & every girl & personally I like kash acting & thought she is a lead & I don't have any personal issue with the character called radhika, plus I liked so many girls related to the CHARACTER of radhika like geet, khushi & many more but I don't like it with Arjun so please don't get me wrong & stop crying & criticized me... I know this is not a life it's just 1/2 hour entertainment for me which I hardly take out from my life to watch, so grow up its not personal... They r just a character
Missfunny thumbnail
I don't need anyone to give me a permission u know it's free country it's just a story they r not like coming out from tv & stay with you take it lightly it's just an opinion about one character u guys like radhika than its good be with it.
Missfunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_sudha

hi miss funny ,First of all thanks for the efforts U put to increase the fourm activities eventhough U did not like the current track .Kashmira irani is so good looking.I accept it but is loveonly maters withphysical appearance ???wow wat an theory πŸ‘.Is this beauty remains unchanged? If it changes then he can go &find another girl???.Is not it seems like one night stand.pyaar keliye sirf kubshooorthy chahiye then sab ka girl friends miss India or miss world hona chahiye .so radhika is nonsense for U right then y R wasting ur precious time to watch the nonsense things ?.Did I say ur dp suites you???

Don't be so serious dear calm down & grow up its just a serial, & ya don't tell me what suites me bcoz I have so many people around me to tell me what suits me I don't need someone like u to tell me anything if u don't like my post u can say anything but don't go further hopefully u should understand & respect everyone at the same time