i need help regarding an episode

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
there was an episode about 2 very close friends who got married to 2 brothers...soon one of the brothers died and so one of the friends become a widow...their mother-in-law then begins to treat the widow badly and this causes her to feel jealous of her friend...the rest of the episode i cudnt watch...
can someone gv me the link of this episode...i hope someone will understand which episode i am talking about...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

there was an episode about 2 very close friends who got married to 2 brothers...soon one of the brothers died and so one of the friends become a widow...their mother-in-law then begins to treat the widow badly and this causes her to feel jealous of her friend...the rest of the episode i cudnt watch...

can someone gv me the link of this episode...i hope someone will understand which episode i am talking about...

Hi, I remember that episode. The widow will be jealous of her friend and turn negative. She will plot to kill her but will be got in the end.
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatma201

Hi, I remember that episode. The widow will be jealous of her friend and turn negative. She will plot to kill her but will be got in the end.

thanx so much...is it possible for me to get the video link of that episode...
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

thanx so much...is it possible for me to get the video link of that episode...

I am sorry I don't know which episode was it.
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dont worry,if u keep on watching lifeok progs whenever possibl ,u definitely c a n watch it. As they keep on telecas ting the same episodes again &again.
Some i doubt, the same tv or filmy episodes. I ve seem about 3 episodes, about a hus kills his wife & his saali proves her jija is the culprit. Like that so many.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dark_Passion

This one??
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Diby6QFS9Cw&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US

yes this one...thanx