Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishi-

mujhe epi dekhna hai

Watch it online vishu I just did
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Entertainment! Entertainment! Entertainment!! I loved the first episode a very good start I must say πŸ‘ It kept me engrossed here is my review

The opening scene with Sarojini's entry although typical one but man Shiny looked so pretty in that first shot gorgeous. And she has a lovely smile which lights up her face, it's a delight to watch her and she is very easy on the eyes 😳 Also I loved that they just didn't introduced her but also established her character as the responsible, independent and daring girl who speaks her mind and isn't scared of anyone. Very well written character and a refreshing change from the doormat bahus.

Next is Somendra aaah not Mohit but Somendra because I didn't see Mohit anywhere, Somendra only the fact that this guy with a sore throat has completely turned into the character in the first episode itself deserves a standing ovation πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I have a new name for Mohit the magician he is too good and he has proven it yet again. Yes now I can proudly say that Mohit you are back with a bang!!   I loved the unusual entry, the dhina dhin dha background music reminds me of Ram Lakhan. The dialogue delivery is spot on we know he has worked so hard on it but it looks completely effortless when he mouths them πŸ‘ The body language and every little detail has been worked upon so that we can only see Somendra not Mohit and that's what exactly happened.
Also he has got the best lines in the show I loved the scene where he is sitting on the bike giving gyan to other students πŸ˜† Some brilliant one liners by him. Also the conversation with Dushyant was very funny many laugh out loud moments there. I can't wait to see their scenes together they'll be a laugh riot πŸ˜† These two at the moment are providing the maximum entertainment and making things really interesting here.

Dushyant well he is a misogynist jerk but he is still pretty adorable and very funny. The way he dotes on Somendra is very cute 😳 And only he has the right to bash him. The scene where he insults Somendra's brother for speaking against him was 🀣 I couldn't hold the laugh even he has some fantastic lines in the show. He was like only I can insult him cause I'm his father don't u dare do it 😑 πŸ˜† but that kuttey ko roti khilaney wala scene didn't go down well with me I felt it was too much. Except for that I loved the whole episode it was a superb start they've introduced and established all the characters very well and I can't wait for tomorrow coz the precap looks like too much fun

πŸ˜‰

welldone πŸ‘ u said it all.it was sooo good.everyone did aawesome job.even kinda dislike that scence but its may be necessary to show dushyant cruel side too.i still cant beleive he is back with a bang.
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Entertainment! Entertainment! Entertainment!! I loved the first episode a very good start I must say πŸ‘ It kept me engrossed here is my review

The opening scene with Sarojini's entry although typical one but man Shiny looked so pretty in that first shot gorgeous. And she has a lovely smile which lights up her face, it's a delight to watch her and she is very easy on the eyes 😳 Also I loved that they just didn't introduced her but also established her character as the responsible, independent and daring girl who speaks her mind and isn't scared of anyone. Very well written character and a refreshing change from the doormat bahus.

Next is Somendra aaah not Mohit but Somendra because I didn't see Mohit anywhere, Somendra only the fact that this guy with a sore throat has completely turned into the character in the first episode itself deserves a standing ovation πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I have a new name for Mohit the magician he is too good and he has proven it yet again. Yes now I can proudly say that Mohit you are back with a bang!!   I loved the unusual entry, the dhina dhin dha background music reminds me of Ram Lakhan. The dialogue delivery is spot on we know he has worked so hard on it but it looks completely effortless when he mouths them πŸ‘ The body language and every little detail has been worked upon so that we can only see Somendra not Mohit and that's what exactly happened.
Also he has got the best lines in the show I loved the scene where he is sitting on the bike giving gyan to other students πŸ˜† Some brilliant one liners by him. Also the conversation with Dushyant was very funny many laugh out loud moments there. I can't wait to see their scenes together they'll be a laugh riot πŸ˜† These two at the moment are providing the maximum entertainment and making things really interesting here.

Dushyant well he is a misogynist jerk but he is still pretty adorable and very funny. The way he dotes on Somendra is very cute 😳 And only he has the right to bash him. The scene where he insults Somendra's brother for speaking against him was 🀣 I couldn't hold the laugh even he has some fantastic lines in the show. He was like only I can insult him cause I'm his father don't u dare do it 😑 πŸ˜† but that kuttey ko roti khilaney wala scene didn't go down well with me I felt it was too much. Except for that I loved the whole episode it was a superb start they've introduced and established all the characters very well and I can't wait for tomorrow coz the precap looks like too much fun

πŸ˜‰

Bang on gina parfect review πŸ˜†
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new CC of Sarojini 

Finally he 's back 
Wah kya entry maara woh bhi ful style aur attitude ke saath. Mohit he amazed me with his accent , dialouge was terrific.He rocked it completely aur shiny she looked beautiful.
Hatts off to the whole team of Sarojini they all did a fab job.Over all great episode.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
everyone shift forum.forum opened.make forum lively.
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

wow Gina Bang on with ur view...loved every words u said.
Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Someone knows about Sarojini repeat telecast time? I missed today😭
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deviangel

Someone knows about Sarojini repeat telecast time? I missed today😭

it will repeat at tomorrow morning 9.30am.come..join forum.its opened.
Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

it will repeat at tomorrow morning 9.30am.come..join forum.its opened.

Thanks..😳..i saw forum..commented tooπŸ˜ƒ..
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone shift here Sarojini forum open now

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=1008