Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
In all this excitement about Biki's Birthday, I completely forgot to congrat for a new FC, so ...

Congratulations comment gifsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kety, marvelous job in killing the old FC with beautiful Prat's pictures and creations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I did not have a chance to say there how much I loved Birthday Thread that Madhuri made for Vibha's Birthday. It was truly fascinated and beautiful, Enjoyed the one in which we all participated (love emoticon you used), had a good laugh while reading one post, and gentle pull on my heart as I read another...simply magnificent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

I must admitt that I did not read all the back pages (will do that one of this days) but from this that I read, here it goes:

@Gina, thank you for the link and video of burning hot gossip/news about Prats...Thank you Kety for pictures that you posted from that article, because I could not open it...Prats looks truly gorgeous, and everyone who put such a smile and glow on her face is due to get a ⭐️ in my book.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks as well for the link you posted here of some video, will watch it tomorrow...

@Kety, thank you so much for those outstanding Caps from Prats add...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks for all pictures and Caps that you posted...love that from the video where actors wish a HB to Manish, that is truly wonderful⭐️...Love also picture of AmMo that you posted , two of them are so sweet together. 😊

So many things happened, our girl is busy and happy this days, love that rapport between cast of SSK, and however long or short she'll be there,as a part of the show, she will enjoy it, and that is important...πŸ˜›

Will go to sleep now...Good Night ⭐️ See you later in the day.😊
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new FC πŸ₯³
awesome work girls πŸ˜ƒ

Prats is looking great these days! ❀️
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Congo on new FC, more power to us!

Gina, thank you for the links, loved the one on linking her with her new friend, Rahul. Do not know how true this is, but if she is happy and he is Mr. Right, respects her and does not hurt her and brings a smile on her face, I am truly happy for her!

Once again, thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday, truly touched!

Kety, must commend you for great job in keeling the old FC!
Edited by vibraj - 9 years ago
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yz1nz

Here I am with my Update Times!

Prats says our attempt is always to be in touch with our fans, our audience, our lovers but I am a bit asocial, so keep off from social media but this time with the Star Struck event, actually took a strong stand to connect and keep in touch with my fans, to talk directly, give good answers to their queries. Reporter asks how she will manage the crazy demands of fans, she says she will see how crazy they are and will see how to handle them as she says without our audience, fans, lovers, we are nothing!πŸ‘

Then she suddenly gets excitedπŸ˜† and talks about her birthday that is coming, she says she always surprises with her birthday parties, so this time too, she plans to surprise everyone with a party!
vibraj thumbnail
Happiest ever birthday to my dearest Biki, my sweet, sensitive, immensely talented and beautiful friend! May you enjoy rocking health this year, good fortune, peace, happiness and all that your heart desires!! Stay blessed always!

Best Wishes

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

Angel Scraps, Pictures, Glitter Graphics for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5, Tagged

Viswasruti thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST ARTIST BIKICA !
😊 Today must be a celebration time for us , a tender hearted friend's birthday ,that's why the sun is shinning so bright ,The clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight!

The birds are singing joyfully as they go happily on their way,it's as if Mother Nature herself knew this was a very special day ! Fly me to the moon,Let me play among the stars ,let me see what spring is like on a Jupiter or Mars !In other words, hold my hand and take me nearer to that person who emotes all these with her tender feelings , reflecting love in all her magnificent displays ! In other words, please tell me is there anything more beautiful than this magician's splendid work ? !Love you Bikica , we are all blessed because of your presence in this place .πŸ€—

Well my dear, I wish you Happy Birthday from my heart , an abundance of good wishes for you are in store. Another year filled with lots of happiness and laughter,and only the very best for you from here after. Many happy returns of the day !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy BDay Biki! Wish you that which you want the most! πŸ₯³

❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail
Congo for the new FC !
Good morning friends !Have a great celebration , it is a party time for all of us , for the good mood and encouraging news .
Gina love you for your friendly contributions , for providing a beautiful platform to celebrate every happy occasion , to share and care each and every friendly feeling .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday, my dearest Biki... may God bless you primarily with health, that too soon, so we can enjoy your creations more ❀️
Here's me, with my troop, to wish you

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbt974GsXBs[/YOUTUBE]
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dearest Biki
You are an Orignal,There is a Special Magic that makes you who you are.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wishing you a Wonderful & Healthy life ahead.❀️