Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I watched KKG here n there, was it the same episode where Sami recalls some moments with manaal ? N that shaadi ki baat karte hain Moeed se n all ..

--

I was about to tweet Sami n Rabab.. About how crazy I get while seeing them on screen

Do tweet sami and rabab how crazy we r getting again in ishkawaay

Include geo in the tweets too

I m so happy finally i hv something to look forward too

Todays kaanch ki gurya epi is where sami comes to ask her about her consent for marriage...thats one of the best scenes i hv seen in any drama for a long time ...the dialogue acting ufff
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THE CAR LIFT SCENE OF SAMI RABAB WAS WOW !!! I LOVED IT !! I was like this throughout the scene . They look just FAB FAB together !

Yes that girl Sonia is good too.. Initially her voice was disturbing but then i got used to it 😛
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also just watched episode 1! It was really good! The car scene was just wow! And Epi 3 was just fabulous!! Loving the drama so far!! And I like how they've mixed in some comedy into the scenes where the parents are arguing. I've lol'd during a few scenes. I hope they keep up the pace and story! And also everyone's outfits are just wow!!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was pretty good It's such a fresh sort of a take into love triangles and I'm really hoping rabab and Sami are paired together not that I dislike the new girl but rabab and samis chemistry is much better!! my favourite scene today was when she asks him to open the trunk then just keeps her suitcase and goes to sit in the car!!
that was epicly cutee
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m just so relieved the show is getting good trps
Otherwise I wud hv been really sad if good shows don't get trps

I really like the execution of the show

And the comedy element is very cleverly and cutely put

I luv seeing the nok jhoks between the chachas and the Dada

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have not watched epi 3 n 4 of the show but as per all of u they were better... I am glad that the show is getting better n better with each episode.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Episode 1 was so refreshing. Like, it is rare that I like the first episode of any show. Coz mostly the first half or the entirety of the episode is dedicated to the introduction. But here it wasn't the case.. They started the episode as if we have already been watching the show n the story continues.
I loved the nok jhok scene between Haim n Amal.. I first thought it would some typical si ladaayi.. But it was over wearing Sherwani or Suit 🤣 .. I liked how Haim is a bit more samajhdaar than Amal.. He tries to sort out matters in a better way.. But itz Amal who is stubborn n immature .. Poor Haim.. LOL
I laughed out so loud everytime she took off her ring 😆

I liked light-hearted moments between the family members.. Sorry to say but Haim's Mom is so paindu 😆

Aaahh.. I LOVED LOVED Car lift scene of Haim n Safina aka Sami n Rabab.. It was dreamy .. The way she says agar itni hi jaldi thi toh rukay kyun they ? 😆

I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO... ! ❤️

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I love how in three shows in which Sami n Rabab worked together, their characters' names complemented each other so well. Be it Shaheer/Mantasha, Sarim/Anaya n now Haaim/Safina.. Classy !!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How is this ?
Brief intro plz
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I have not watched epi 3 n 4 of the show but as per all of u they were better... I am glad that the show is getting better n better with each episode.

I m going to watch Epi 4 now

Tu jaldi jaldi Epi 3 n 4 Dekh

And I want ur million dollar review this time