Ishqa Waay (GeoTv) SamiK,RababHashim, SoniaMishal - Startin 27th July - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
If I was a Geo hater, I wouldnt be appreciating Maryam lol.

I read the concept of laanch ki gurya and bojh. They both sound like typical stories. Eve kaise hoye benaam though I dont exactly remember that concept now.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They made sound typical to some viewers but these stories are not coming every now n then on other channels .. I agree on Bojh.. many shows have been made on this concept but still ATM this concept is nowhere.. I personally liked KKG's concept.. the show is fine too.. but the problem is same that they get less viewership.. tht I don't get why though
Geo had more viewership before. Plus now all their shows have the same casting. Even PMB ke promos looked so typical, though I need to watch that show to see whats so good about it. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Don't get me started over PMB ! GOD this show was so addictive ! Promos I agree looked typical but story completely changes after "-4 episodes.. u HAVE to watch it.. I WANT U TO WATCH IT !! Plzzz

I personally saw the promos after watching the show 😆
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Piya mann bhaye is deffo not so typical like I finished it in a day or so I was that addicted I actually started liking Sami because of that show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Geo had more viewership before. Plus now all their shows have the same casting. Even PMB ke promos looked so typical, though I need to watch that show to see whats so good about it. 😆

What the he'll u didn't watch piya Mann bhaye yet

That's the only superhit show of geo this yr

And many new memebers became SAMI fans after this show
Ofcourse I will watch it. I like when Ushna plays roles which match her real character. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
U will LOVE Sami, Rabab, Ushna, after this !
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooh lala is she an evil bi*** or what haha
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
ROFL.. yeh toh Hinna behtar bata sakti hai 😆.

---

On a serious note, she pulled off her character really well.. that tezz kind of role suited her.. n I liked her as Rudaba also towards the second half of Bashar Momin..