Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Really nisbah video print,background lighting everything is so awesome..😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SAMI also said in the morning show that the whole drama was shot in Lahore and he himself was surprised to see how the director and cameraman caught the beauty of Lahore
SAMI said when he watched a few Epi he himself was surprised to see the cinematography...the camerawork is so good

And so are the costumes a d production value...its a big budget show...and I m soo glad it's getting good trps
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Its actually the fact that they've started to use the cinematic cameras.. I'm so glad they have especially for this drama because alot of the focus in the starting episodes was on the lighting and the cinematography really showed..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Its actually the fact that they've started to use the cinematic cameras.. I'm so glad they have especially for this drama because alot of the focus in the starting episodes was on the lighting and the cinematography really showed..

Oh really that's why

Coz sami also said that dramas hv been shot in Lahore before as well but none of them had the same impact as this one
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Nisbah ppzz continue paras
I watch only the SAMI scenes in paras and they r hilarious funny yet sad

I luv samis scenes with his apa nephew niece and his fiancee

They r HILARIOUS
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Oh really that's why

Coz sami also said that dramas hv been shot in Lahore before as well but none of them had the same impact as this one

Lol yh my dad and brother know about these cameras and stuff so they are always like wow this drama uses the best cameras 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I've actually been busy this week need to catch up on all the dramas i've missed..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i found paras more enjoyable then Ishqa way. yes lights and camera is better , dressing, makeup all is bettre in ishqa way but the the long nonsense conversations to no end is killing me. FF is not killing the mood to watch then...
paras is to the point so far and moves on.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i found paras more enjoyable then Ishqa way. yes lights and camera is better , dressing, makeup all is bettre in ishqa way but the the long nonsense conversations to no end is killing me. FF is not killing the mood to watch then...
paras is to the point so far and moves on.

I know even I m enjoying paras even though it's a daily soap
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Paras airs everyday? Uff I hate that.. I have all of last weeks episodes to catch up on now!