Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Ahh I tried to keep it hidden but couldn't 😆

I've liked Sami ever since I saw him in TPM which was a very long time ago... It always becomes special when its like your first ever drama..

Agreed he's quite lucky... He gets alot of good scripts... Ahh the crap I was talking about was Anaya! What a rip off that was.. Total waste of time
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Ahh I tried to keep it hidden but couldn't 😆

I've liked Sami ever since I saw him in TPM which was a very long time ago... It always becomes special when its like your first ever drama..

Agreed he's quite lucky... He gets alot of good scripts... Ahh the crap I was talking about was Anaya! What a rip off that was.. Total waste of time

U KEPT IT HIDDEN FOR SOOO LONG

WHY YAAR

I BECAME A DIEHARD SAMI FAN thanks to his variety of dramas..just last month I watched kaaa jadu and ghaao

They were very good and different as well

Then I watched All his online interviews available and my goodness he is such an amazing human being ...I become a bigger fan of an actor when I get to see he is a good person in real life as wel...my liking for SAMI increased even more when I got to know he is such a genuine down to earth good person ...I luv him so much now

Anaya was good as long as he was there

I LUVED his banters with the mom

I used to watch anaya to see his scenes with the mom

They were evil talks but also funny

I don't know how SAMI and the mom pulled off those scenes

Anaya was good till SAMI was there

After he left then the story became crap

The first 12 epis which had SAMI was pretty good

I thought paras will be crap but I m liking his storyline in paras as well...I forward yumnas story line ...but SAMI is doing an amazing job playing a jobless guy with no money and living with his sister and kids and looking after them and also shouting on them...there is just one SAMI scene in every Epi of paras and it s always worth watching

I was waiting for yumna SAMI meet in paras and finally it happened in Epi 6

In kaanch ki gurya also I watch the SAMI yumna parts only and forward all the faltu family dramas

He is pretty good in kaanch ki gurya too

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Haha! I didn't actually know anyone who was his fan 😆 I'm glad i've found a saathi..

You must have watched Do Qadam Door Thay.. His role in that was quite similar to his role as Ashir in Tere Pehlu Mein, well the starting of TPM.. I loved it! Did u watch TPM by any chance? I don't think you have it aired a very long time ago although it was a never ending soap. They killed his character off and then ruined the drama so I kind of quit but then continued 😆 You might find some random scenes on youtube, give them a watch his character was amazing..

He was also in Tootey huwey par which I believe aired on Zindagi with another name. Its stars Aiza Khan and Mohib Mirza in it too. Loved Sami-Ayeza pairing!

Ahh actually I like him in Kaanch ki gurya, him and Yumna actually look good together. Didn't like his character in Anaya though Sami himself was outstanding! He's such a natural..
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

^ Haha! I didn't actually know anyone who was his fan 😆 I'm glad i've found a saathi..

You must have watched Do Qadam Door Thay.. His role in that was quite similar to his role as Ashir in Tere Pehlu Mein, well the starting of TPM.. I loved it! Did u watch TPM by any chance? I don't think you have it aired a very long time ago although it was a never ending soap. They killed his character off and then ruined the drama so I kind of quit but then continued 😆 You might find some random scenes on youtube, give them a watch his character was amazing..

He was also in Tootey huwey par which I believe aired on Zindagi with another name. Its stars Aiza Khan and Mohib Mirza in it too. Loved Sami-Ayeza pairing!

Ahh actually I like him in Kaanch ki gurya, him and Yumna actually look good together. Didn't like his character in Anaya though Sami himself was outstanding! He's such a natural..

I m an ADDICT OF SAMI AYEZA PAIRING

do qadam door thay was the first show ibwatched of SAMI ayeza and I was like whoa...why the he'll do they look sooo good together

That was basically the first show I saw of both SAMI ayeza and was bowled over by the chemistry

And SAMI ayeza look sooo good in that show...the ost sung by nabeel shaukat was also addictive

Plus I LUVED SAMI in do qadam door..the way he used to flirt with ayeza was sooo funny and romantic...it was a cute show ...what made me happy is how big hit that show was...it used to get 6+ trps for geo which was unbelievable whereas bashar momin used to get 3.5+ in the same year...bashar momin was supposed to be the biggest hit of that year but it turned out do qadam is the biggest hit ...bashar came second

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ oh wow! I didn't know DQDT was loved so much. Glad to hear it..

Aiza and Sami have so much chemistry!! Want to see them together again!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

^ oh wow! I didn't know DQDT was loved so much. Glad to hear it..

Aiza and Sami have so much chemistry!! Want to see them together again!

After do qadam I dug out all SAMI ayeza shows and realized a n b production cast them in many shows together the way they r casting SAMI Rabab now

I watched Kala jadu ...bikhra mera naseeb...shadi Mubarak...tootay hue par...

I wish ayeza .arrived a few years later

Then we wud hv got .ore. Sami ayeza shows

I even tweeted SAMI after watching Kala jadu that how badly I miss his Jodi with ayeza and he favorited it

What I will regret forever is how he never got a show with Sanam saeed Sanam baloch Sanam Jung arij Maya Ali ayesha k

Thank god he has a few good shows with Saba q at least

After ayeza he looks the best with Saba q

I LUVED their chemistry in main chaand si and jo chaley jo Jan se
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ I started KJ when it aired but then quit.. Was it good? I'm still hoping we will get some Aiza-Sami shows in the future..

For me Sami looks best with only two people.. 1st Sara Chaudhary and 2nd Aiza Khan.. I think Saba Q looked best with Agha Ali.. Uff in Teri Ik Nazar <33

Yh I wish he had some Hum projects with Sanam Jung, Saeed, Baloch..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

^ I started KJ when it aired but then quit.. Was it good? I'm still hoping we will get some Aiza-Sami shows in the future..

For me Sami looks best with only two people.. 1st Sara Chaudhary and 2nd Aiza Khan.. I think Saba Q looked best with Agha Ali.. Uff in Teri Ik Nazar <33

Yh I wish he had some Hum projects with Sanam Jung, Saeed, Baloch..

Sami did post a pic in Twitter with sadia Khan aka the khuda aur mohabbat gal about doing a hum project but I m not sure if it's a drama or telefilm ...

Looks like hum finally reached him

Hv u watched SAMI Saba q in main chaand si...the chemistry was electric

Now that u mentioned agha Ali...he us one my most fav among the newcomers after zahid...But unlike zahid he is very unlucky and gets bad shows most of the time

I wish he get good shows in future

I luv agha Ali with Sumbul the most

And yes he does look very good with Saba

Even their phone convos in digest writer had so much chemistry ufff

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I hope its a drama.. I want Hum to give more projects to Sami he's such a good actor and deserves them!

Ermm I don't think I've watched that.. I'll give it a shot soon..

Ahh I really like Agha Ali alot its such a shame that he doesn't get the best scripts.. Agreed he is unlucky when compared to Zahid.. I really wish he was appreciated more.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I hope its a drama.. I want Hum to give more projects to Sami he's such a good actor and deserves them!

Ermm I don't think I've watched that.. I'll give it a shot soon..

Ahh I really like Agha Ali alot its such a shame that he doesn't get the best scripts.. Agreed he is unlucky when compared to Zahid.. I really wish he was appreciated more.

Omggg u r literally my soul mate yaar

I can't even say I luv agha Ali as the whole forum hates him except me and ash

Thank god I got u

He is so natural and hot

I luv his voice too

Plus he is very funny offscreen

I always hv a blast watching his interviews

His next shows this yr are kaffara with ayesha k which is very different script as he plays a terrorist there and I LUVED him with ayesha k in mehram so looking forward to his scenes with her again

And another one is a big hum tv show with Sanam chpudhury and noor Hassan...I wish the actress was arij instead of Sanam choudhury...I hate her