Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So i'm a little late to the party but this drama is AMAZING! Forget anything else the cinematography is OUTSTANDING! I'm such a sucker for beautiful shots.. Seriously the cameramen well I guess its the camera really lol but their work is BEAUTIFUL!

So I've liked Sami and Rabab's chemisty in Piya mann bhaye but I wasn't crazy about their chemisty, it was average.. This show however makes me ship them HARD! They have such beautiful scenes.. And upar se Sami is looking DASHING! Yh maybe he could have trimmed the beard a little but its okay I've grown to like it.. He's such a handsome dude!

Shipping Haim and Safina <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Omgg! I forgot to mention how amazing the ost is! I'm in LOVE with it <3

Especially love these lines:

Tera ho ke apna, apna raha na mera. Jitna jiya hoon, utna jiya na mein
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^join the club I'm also club Haim and Safina haven't really seen piya mann bhaye so can't say but loving them here
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I regret not joining in earlier! They've had so many scenes that i'd love to have fangirled over with you guys 😆 I love their eyelocks! So intense.. The passionate expressions that Sami gives <3 ❤️ Uff too damn good
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

So i'm a little late to the party but this drama is AMAZING! Forget anything else the cinematography is OUTSTANDING! I'm such a sucker for beautiful shots.. Seriously the cameramen well I guess its the camera really lol but their work is BEAUTIFUL!

So I've liked Sami and Rabab's chemisty in Piya mann bhaye but I wasn't crazy about their chemisty, it was average.. This show however makes me ship them HARD! They have such beautiful scenes.. And upar se Sami is looking DASHING! Yh maybe he could have trimmed the beard a little but its okay I've grown to like it.. He's such a handsome dude!

Shipping Haim and Safina <3

Nisbah is watching it

Omggg

Thud dead with happiness
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Nisbah PLzzz mention a few scenes over which we can fangirls together

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Haii itni khushi Abby 😆

I will do when I get more time lol.. Going to make a VM on Haim-Safina too soon.. I'm just so in love with their scenes <3
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Haii itni khushi Abby 😆

I will do when I get more time lol.. Going to make a VM on Haim-Safina too soon.. I'm just so in love with their scenes <3

Kya karoon yaar

My geo partners ash is gayab

Grey us taking forever to start watching ...

Only cimba is there

Isi liye tera comments padke itna khushi laga

And HELL YEAH THE OST IS ADDICTIVE

yaar ppzzz wait two more weeks then mk the vm

Let a few more scene come
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ LOL! I watch nearly everything on Geo! I can't help it Sami is everywhere.. Ahh the amount of crap i've had to watch just to catch a glimpse of him! Anaya Tumhari Hui was a huge letdown.. Kaanch ki gurya is alright.. He's also in Paras so I'm watching that too 😆

Best thing about geo is they air repeats so many times.. Sometimes it gets annoying because you watch the same episode 10 times 😆 But you can never miss the episode
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

^ LOL! I watch nearly everything on Geo! I can't help it Sami is everywhere.. Ahh the amount of crap i've had to watch just to catch a glimpse of him! Anaya Tumhari Hui was a huge letdown.. Kaanch ki gurya is alright.. He's also in Paras so I'm watching that too 😆

Best thing about geo is they air repeats so many times.. Sometimes it gets annoying because you watch the same episode 10 times 😆 But you can never miss the episode

LMAO I didn't know u r such a SAMI fan

I thought I m the only one who keep an eye on all geo shows to mk sure I don't miss out on SAMI

Even I m watching paras for him LMAO

I m I m the only despo SAMI fan in this forum

Thank god I got a soul mate

But i don't think I hv to watch crap to see him coz surprisingly most of his shows are pretty good

A n b. Production gives their best scripts to SAMI

Even fq doesn't get as diversified roles from that production house as SAMI did

He has a variety of good shows different roles in his career than any other pak hero which is quite surprising but true