Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't like the character amal

She has too much of an ego and unnecessary nakhras

But still she doesn't deserve being cheated like this

There was indeed a comfort level and liking between haim and amal which we saw in the first few scenes in first Epi and those ring scenes are still my fav scenes from the show even more than the safeeena haim scenes coz I felt safeena haim luvstory was a bit rushed...all of a sudden it's not possible to passionately luv someone the way haim was shown going INSANE e for safeena

They cud hv taken one or two more epis to build the relationship to make us root for haim safeena

I also wanted to see a few more light scene between amal and haim ...how they were before ...wish we get a few cute flashbacks between haim and amal as well

I like how no one is a villain or vamp here

Amal is complicated and if I were haim I wud never want such an acoustic drama queen to be my life partner but her affection for haim and safeena are very real and she LUVED them both a lot and that's why she is so hurt a.d disgusted as she is betrayed by her two most fav people

in my opinion she wasn't betrayed by safina she never once accepted the love Haim was offering to her also I agree Haim falling In love with safina was a bit rushed but then it's possible I've seen It happen also drama queen or not if he doesn't love her then he can't accept her of he would've he wouldn't have really minded her being a drama queen
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lovefk

I get the friend doesn't date your ex and bla bla but she needs to realize that Safina never initiated anything Haim was the one so blatantly blaming Safina and her character was what made me dislike amal like what she's doing to Haim is nothing as compared to how it took her 2 seconds to make a character certificate for safina

But she doesn't know that does she

In reality in every case it's always the boy who runs after a gal but the gal is always blamed for seducing the boy

Not just in this case but in every case

Amal doesn't know safina is trying to push haim back with all her might

She is thinking they both are involved

And that's why she is feeling betrayed by both

In reality it a only haim who betrayed her

Hellow-sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think safeena has gone into anaya mode

And I can totally believe haim married amal as it was meant to be

Safeena trying to move on with Imran also makes sense and Imran is not her ex...she never had a relationship with him...he used to like her and she decided to reciprocate now

Recent few epis showed the emotional side of safeena and it made it even more real why she was pushing bk haim ...if not for the dark past of her parents she wudnt hv pushed haim bk so hard

I guess it depends on personal preference.. I tried liking Amal as a female lead, but when she's pitted against the beautiful Rabab Hashim, I can't help but think of Amal as only a villain.

Maybe if Amal was the only love interest, it would easier to digest Haim and Amal.. I personally dont think Safina is doing any good by proposing to Imraan right after she leaves Haim, it's obvious that Imraan is her rebound. If she really was going to move on, she wouldn't have done it in such a rush... she wouldn't propose to him after fainting due to emotional trauma, LOOL

I personally don't think that Haim and Amal are meant to be... I think Safina and Haim are soul mates, and I think Amal has become a huge of victim of family pressures. She was influenced by her mom to treat Haim like a donkey and then she got pressured into marrying him.

It's normal for Amal to hate on Safina, so I can understand her frustration and ego at this point.

What I don't like is Safina's becharapan attitude. I mean what you're saying about her dark past and emotional side makes a lot of sense... but I feel like this is gonna become her new identity, and I dont think we'll get to see her optimism in the remaining 20 episode LOOOL ๐Ÿ˜†

Let's see if this depressing mood becomes as a new shade to her character, or becomes her full-on identity... (fingers crossed for the best)

I guess I've watched so many Ekta Kapoor shows, that when I see the female lead cry, I feel like switching the channel 500 time ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by cullen-luvr - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess I've watched so many Ekta Kapoor shows, that when I see the female lead cry, I feel like switching the channel 500 time ๐Ÿ˜†
lol lol lol๐Ÿ‘
this situation i feel Haim is just fed up with tutu main main from all of his family members so this new girl from outside was a breath of fresh air for him and maybe eventually for family too. Amal is no bargain to deal with and live with. If i was haim .. I would have run away long time ago with anyone outside of the family. All are carzy...
Amal has been through a lot on a family front as her parents are not conventional parents in a conservative society. As any child from broken family she too suffered. Make that a low point for her self esteem and low tolerance for drama.
the way this show is going i think i am sick of it so quick ... this is more natak than Ekta show almost. too much bakwas between two sister i laws and add bua too that. Dadu who is always bikering which makes no sense. Two young love birds make no sense as there is too much going on for them to be involve romantically...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I guess I've watched so many Ekta Kapoor shows, that when I see the female lead cry, I feel like switching the channel 500 time๐Ÿ˜†
lol lol lol๐Ÿ‘
this situation i feel Haim is just fed up with tutu main main from all of his family members so this new girl from outside was a breath of fresh air for him and maybe eventually for family too. Amal is no bargain to deal with and live with. If i was haim .. I would have run away long time ago with anyone outside of the family. All are carzy...
Amal has been through a lot on a family front as her parents are not conventional parents in a conservative society. As any child from broken family she too suffered. Make that a low point for her self esteem and low tolerance for drama.
the way this show is going i think i am sick of it so quick ... this is more natak than Ekta show almost. too much bakwas between two sister i laws and add bua too that. Dadu who is always bikering which makes no sense. Two young love birds make no sense as there is too much going on for them to be involve romantically...

Hats off to u for watching the parents drama with the bua m

I dont like qavi khan much

I prefer other senior actors who play dada

I don't understand what qavi khan says

And coming to the show what i like are the characterization of haim amal and safeena

And how beautifully sami rabab and mishaal portrays them

The way the scenes of haim amal and haim safeena are written and acted are very beautiful and real

Thats the only thing which draws me to the show

And now that haim amal are married i really want to know how the triangle progresses

Till now it was cliched but execution was different

And no one can be blamed

Not even haim as u said safeena was like a fresh air for him and he is sick of the bickering of the family members and amal

No one can be blamed

And that mks it interesting

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
THE BEST PART IS THIS SHOW IS RHE NO 1 show in geo from day one

Whereas big budget shows like kaanch ki gurya maryam get only 1.3 trps

And the recent much hyped geo show dil ishq starring neelam ayesha k aijaz aslam is a super duper flop with only 0.6 trps and i m sooo happy coz i was sick of watching aijaz in lead roles and thank god he got abamboo

Among all this only ishqa way is bringing 2.3 trps for geo that also from day 1

Epi 1 itself opened with very high trp which dont usually happen and trps didnt drop since then showing audiences are hooked to the show

I m really happy for sami and rabab And also for the new gal mishaal

Apart from rabab mishaal aka amal also look good with sami

I will like to see them in upcoming shows too instead of an overdose of sami rabab and sami yumna
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank god u watched from the beginning

PLZ come here every week

yeah sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Wud luv to know ur take on the initial epis as well

Like ur fav moments or dialogues or scenes
lovefk thumbnail

But she doesn't know that does she

In reality in every case it's always the boy who runs after a gal but the gal is always blamed for seducing the boy

Not just in this case but in every case

Amal doesn't know safina is trying to push haim back with all her might

She is thinking they both are involved

And that's why she is feeling betrayed by both

In reality it a only haim who betrayed her

that's the sad truth of life be It any religion and that sucks that's all the more reason why I highly dislike amal here she's just another typical one track mind girl
lovefk thumbnail
Okay so with all the episodes till date I've decided I'm rooting for Haim and Safina I think they're the ones who're meant to be and as of now I don't hate amal just dislike her let's see what's gonna happen now