Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hellow-sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey! Is no one watching Ishqa Waay anymore!?!
I love the chemistry between the leads! I still can't believe Haim married Amal 😭

And now Safina is purposely proposing to her ex-creeper just so that she can feel like a good person LOL

I was originally loving Safina's character at first because it was so refreshing to see an independent, optimistic, and confident heroine in a Pakistani show -- I was so tiered of characters like Anaya πŸ₯±

But now, she's gone to Anaya mode within the first 6 episodes πŸ˜•

Ughhh... I would have LOVED this shows if Safina had STAYED Safina.. It would have been SOOO refreshing!

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hahaha
I m watching it regularly
And I luv SAMI not only with Rabab but with mishaal aka amal too

I just wish he didn't have the beard

It comes in the way of the romantic scenes

The show is really refreshing and the dialogues really nice

The family fights are annoying but I forward them
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cullen-luvr

Hey! Is no one watching Ishqa Waay anymore!?!

I love the chemistry between the leads! I still can't believe Haim married Amal 😭

And now Safina is purposely proposing to her ex-creeper just so that she can feel like a good person LOL

I was originally loving Safina's character at first because it was so refreshing to see an independent, optimistic, and confident heroine in a Pakistani show -- I was so tiered of characters like Anaya πŸ₯±

But now, she's gone to Anaya mode within the first 6 episodes πŸ˜•

Ughhh... I would have LOVED this shows if Safina had STAYED Safina.. It would have been SOOO refreshing!

I don't think safeena has gone into anaya mode

And I can totally believe haim married amal as it was meant to be

Safeena trying to move on with Imran also makes sense and Imran is not her ex...she never had a relationship with him...he used to like her and she decided to reciprocate now

Recent few epis showed the emotional side of safeena and it made it even more real why she was pushing bk haim ...if not for the dark past of her parents she wudnt hv pushed haim bk so hard
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Btw I LUVED the wedding costumes of amal and haim and the mosque where the wedding too place was so grand and beautiful
Where is this mosque

Never saw it in any other show

And MISHAAL AKA AMAL STOLE THE SHOW IN THE WEDDING NIGHT SCENE

her frustration her anger desperation sense of rejection and the disgust everything she showed so beautifully

Even SAMI fell short in that scene in front of her
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched yesterday episode and forced to watch all previous episodes I m loving itπŸ˜‰
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not Impressed by amal she's just another one of those petty heroines according to me who wants to own the hero she got to know well before the marriage haim doesn't love her Instead of behaving like a sensible individual and trying to accept the fact he doesn't she still married him and now she's gonna suffer and make him suffer too safina is being a nice friend and doesn't want to be like her parents hence she's pushing back haim so I don't really think amal and haim belong together considering theirs was a marriage of convenience and they agreed for miyan jee not out of love and yes I agree too no one wants to see a bechari girl In safina I'd like to see her as she was in the beginning episodes
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pilothegirl

I just watched yesterday episode and forced to watch all previous episodes I m loving itπŸ˜‰

Thank god u watched from the beginning

PLZ come here every week
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I actuly get AMal's feeling, she feels betrayed by her friend, here in the west also the ex boyfriend/husbsnd is considered a no no, anyone can date them but your not your friends.
Amal is not thinking that Haim doesn't love her, she is only thinking thAt if Safina wasn't there, Haim wouldn't have realized that he doesn't love Amal.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I actuly get AMal's feeling, she feels betrayed by her friend, here in the west also the ex boyfriend/husbsnd is considered a no no, anyone can date them but your not your friends.
Amal is not thinking that Haim doesn't love her, she is only thinking thAt if Safina wasn't there, Haim wouldn't have realized that he doesn't love Amal.

I don't like the character amal

She has too much of an ego and unnecessary nakhras

But still she doesn't deserve being cheated like this

There was indeed a comfort level and liking between haim and amal which we saw in the first few scenes in first Epi and those ring scenes are still my fav scenes from the show even more than the safeeena haim scenes coz I felt safeena haim luvstory was a bit rushed...all of a sudden it's not possible to passionately luv someone the way haim was shown going INSANE e for safeena

They cud hv taken one or two more epis to build the relationship to make us root for haim safeena

I also wanted to see a few more light scene between amal and haim ...how they were before ...wish we get a few cute flashbacks between haim and amal as well

I like how no one is a villain or vamp here

Amal is complicated and if I were haim I wud never want such an acoustic drama queen to be my life partner but her affection for haim and safeena are very real and she LUVED them both a lot and that's why she is so hurt a.d disgusted as she is betrayed by her two most fav people
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I get the friend doesn't date your ex and bla bla but she needs to realize that Safina never initiated anything Haim was the one so blatantly blaming Safina and her character was what made me dislike amal like what she's doing to Haim is nothing as compared to how it took her 2 seconds to make a character certificate for safina