Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

How is this ?
Brief intro plz

Its a show about two families living together in a big house.. The elders decided to get two young cousins married without knowing their choice. The cousins are OK with it as they are cousins so apparently they know each other but they don't love each other. The families do have fights regarding MINOR se issues n it affects the cousins as well being the reason of their fights .. Choti choti baatein like Dulha shaadi pe kia pehne ga etc ..

Girl's friend comes from abroad n we will witness how she manages to clear differences between these families n the couple.. In between, the guy n the girl's friend MAY fall for each other.

--

The show is so refreshing. It has humoristic touch too with it.. I am enjoying it personally. U can give it a shot. Twice a week n 4 episodes long.. :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lol Abby, I will try but not sure.. Will surely post detailed reviews BTW :)
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just hope rubab is not the mazloom larki in this one first PMB, then MDKTKK and Anaya. She needs to do something different.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

I just hope rubab is not the mazloom larki in this one first PMB, then MDKTKK and Anaya. She needs to do something different.

She isn't she isn't.. She has a chulbula n refreshing character this time.. Such a cool girl she is.. U'll like her .. Plus she looks really pretty in this one..😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Then u must watch this show

I will be shocked to see Rabab in this one
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
BTW, Rabab retweeted n faourited my tweets yesterday regarding Ishqa Waay 🥳
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishqa Waay playing right now!! Super excited!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think I am becoming a fan of Rabab 😳
Not only is she looking prettier in every drama but she is also a natural .
Btw who is Amal? I have seen this girl in some other play but can't remember. She's pretty good too.
I like sarims hairstyle, I wish his mustache was like bashars 😆
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another great episode! Next week looks even better!! Looks like Amal will be finding out about Haim's feelings. And I love how each episode has a cute Haim and Safina scene. Looks like we'll be getting one next week too, where they get locked in a room together! Can't wait for Monday!! 😳
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Already started shipping Haim and Safina the reason I don't like amal is because she's petty and I can see Safina too is falling for Haim ahah