ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Whos chances r high to win nach baliye 7? tomorrow when we will know who won nach baliye 7?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Voting closes on the 19th at 6 pm, going by public sentiment (majority) then Himruta has high chances of winning. 
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Public choice is Upen Karishma. They have won every significant poll on social media by a huge margin & have the biggest fanbase! They'd undoubtedly win based on talent and fans.

But then there are cheating couples using unfair means in voting & resorting to this. Himanshoo Amruta's employed PR machinery 😆 Lets see if this cheating is rewarded --

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Upen and Karishma cause they have so many fans and even Telly and Bollywood celebrities have asked their fans to vote for #Upma

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

Public choice is Upen Karishma. They have won every significant poll on social media by a huge margin & have the biggest fanbase! They'd undoubtedly win based on talent and fans.

But then there are cheating couples using unfair means in voting & resorting to this. Himanshoo Amruta's employed PR machinery 😆 Lets see if this cheating is rewarded --

jitna aap log comment karte ho itne fans nazar to nahi aae mujhe social media per
but anyways there are also good chances of their sucesss
but my all prayers on this Eid are with himruta who is not only cutest jodi of tellywood but also versatile and fabulous dancersEdited by vikiliksfan - 8 years ago
purpleymatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikiliksfan

jitna aap log comment karte ho itne fans nazar to nahi aae mujhe social media per
but anyways there are also good chances of their sucesss
but my all prayers on this Eid are with himruta who is not only cutest jodi of tellywood but also versatile and fabulous dancers

They are fake accounts hired by Himanshoo Amruta. A lot of desperate reality show contestants hire them to inflate their social media standing.

Respect for couples playing fair Upen Karishma & Nandish Rashmi! They have huge fanbases but they dont misuse them to degrade their competitors. May the best one win.
purpleymatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

Upen and Karishma cause they have so many fans and even Telly and Bollywood celebrities have asked their fans to vote for #Upma

Agree. If public voting is considered, Upen Karishma will win by far! Fair contestants with the cleanest record. Even all ex Nach Baliye contestants unanimously support them, never seen such a support for any other contestant. ⭐️

Agree. If public voting is considered, Upen Karishma will win by far! Fair contestants with the cleanest record. Even all ex Nach Baliye contestants unanimously support them, never seen such a support for any other contestant. ⭐️

🤣 convicted and proven
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

They are fake accounts hired by Himanshoo Amruta. A lot of desperate reality show contestants hire them to inflate their social media standing.

Respect for couples playing fair Upen Karishma & Nandish Rashmi! They have huge fanbases but they dont misuse them to degrade their competitors. May the best one win.

what is the use of insulting himruta here. Did I say that upma is fake couple. Did I.say that they did wrong. I just said that it is a huge statement that they have maximum number of fans as I don't think so which is my own statement. there is no use to instigate fight bc results will show who r famous. might be ur fav and might be mine fav