Time machine episodes

vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys I am Vikram.Can anyone of you tell from which site do I get the full episodes of Time machine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
I myself searching the whole internet but no one is uploading EPIC channel videos after desitv forum was shut down. We have no option until epic channel themselves does it. Or some kind soul does record. I have mailed all the sites tat upload videos currently to upload epic channel show but no response. 
UddanChalla thumbnail
I have seen all episodes of Time Machine thus far & can confidently say it is the best show on TV.

Its story is so unique - it has science-fiction cum history cum adventure which is the kind of mix we see in Hollywood shows. Bollywood is full of copycats but here writers have done an excellent job in thinking of such an original new completely Indian concept.

What a pity that more people don't hear or watch this show because of lack of popularity of Epic Channel! Hope it is available on youtube soon. 
bhavi.k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in one article i heard its only of 13 episodes i hope k it continues ...its realy nice show...
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I have finally found a way to record epic shows from ditto tv website. ðŸ˜ƒ
I will try and record Time machine next time. 

If they show the repeat from episode 1 i will surely do it and upload so lets hope and wait they do show the repeats of time machine.