Behadd- A Telefilm - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Yaani hamari baat ki value hi nahi hai, rolling my eyes, oojanjeeoo commented about the cast oh ghooghat a few pages back
p.s member named pyaray afzal why did you change your username to such a difficult one lol

Ohooo ..acchualy na main nai Aashiq Hussain style username rakhna tha you know with all gul bootay par symbols allowed hi nahin thay tou main nai golay rakh liye. Kaisa! 😃

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked Behadd. It was very good..but, I expected more from the script.

I liked Fawad more than Nadia though. Nadia was decent, but Fawad was better. Sajjal was the surprising element. She was extremely good in my opinion.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Fawad was just brilliant there.. Like, I loved him just the way I did for Hassan in Dastan.. He was amazing as Jamaal.. Actually I liked seeing him in a nice healthy look after such a long time .. I don't like the skinny FK at all 🤔
Other than that yeah.. Sajjal was impressive. I have seen her work before seeing her as Maha here.. So It was the same for me.. I wasn't that surprised at her acting .. It was really good.

I liked Shamoon's parts as well.. He had just small bits here n there .. But I liked it.. But no one can imagine how much I dislike him off screen 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have watched Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Raani here n there on HUM.. I don't really remember the story but I remember that I liked it.

Shareek e Hayat was such a beautiful concept.. I watched almost 60% of its episodics I guess on HUM.. My favourite is the one starring Farhan Ali Agha n a girl whom I don't know the name.. They were married n had two children but both from different parent.. It was really good.. I LOVED it so much.
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ Fawad was just brilliant there.. Like, I loved him just the way I did for Hassan in Dastan.. He was amazing as Jamaal.. Actually I liked seeing him in a nice healthy look after such a long time .. I don't like the skinny FK at all 🤔

Other than that yeah.. Sajjal was impressive. I have seen her work before seeing her as Maha here.. So It was the same for me.. I wasn't that surprised at her acting .. It was really good.

I liked Shamoon's parts as well.. He had just small bits here n there .. But I liked it.. But no one can imagine how much I dislike him off screen 😆

😊

Word Count: 0