Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Molestation is a serious accusation. Even if Jamaal was not going to do anything, her mother could have. She didn't know the truth for two whole weeks or was it two days. That gives her enough time to take him to court. That is probably what she went to do when he showed her the tape. Anyhow, I just wish she could have seen an outcome of molest to realize how serious her actions wer .I mean it could've been a five minute thing, perhaps seeing on the news or a girl from school...Does that make sense..

I know what you mean ...i thought she will go to police but may be she didn't go coz of family friend or as you said he showed her before that ..but daughter didn't realized the seriousness of her crime ...she only understand her mom's pain and grief...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nep3

@bold ..are they good ? i also watch on recommendations ..😛

thanks shabz ..ghoonghat is on my list now 😉

I would recommend all... especially Anjuman. that was really well executed and everything. Keep in mind it is not jolly but it wasn't dark either..
I didnt like any of those Tarang telefilms.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tarang films ? :S

---

Anyone of u watched Aghosh ? It was so depressing but relatable.. N bht rulane wali ending thi uski
ok ill watch all of these
I like depressing ones!!
Who was in this?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Zhalay Sarhadi n I think Jibran was her husband.. Not sure.. It was aired on HUM few months back..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't know what rock you were under ash but there was even a discussion thread on behad, don't know how you missed it 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I don't know what rock you were under ash but there was even a discussion thread on behad, don't know how you missed it 😆

I got to know about PSF last year only.. N this telefilm happened in 2013 n thread too I guess.. Soo.. :P
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is a tv film with Sanam B . Where she is school going young girl and her brother was a bum with no good friends. It's bit sad one but a great great story. Highly recommend.
I am hooked on telefilms lately I see so many and can't remember names but I have come across few good ones.
There was one about sexual abuse of a girl by family members. That was another good story.
I love behadd and I have recommended it. Topic is close to me because parents should have their own priority in life as a person other than just being a parent. Love your kids but not to a point that children feel that they own the parents. I hate parents and children who are too clingy and don't give each other space. This is a reason of this situation.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

There is a tv film with Sanam B . Where she is school going young girl and her brother was a bum with no good friends. It's bit sad one but a great great story. Highly recommend.

I am hooked on telefilms lately I see so many and can't remember names but I have come across few good ones.
There was one about sexual abuse of a girl by family members. That was another good story.

I watched it..it was so scary..fahad mustafa was In it but it is a bit old