Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i have watched this multiple times and each time I watch it, I fall in love even more. I remember the first time watching this I cried and went to my mom and just hugged her and thanked her for everything she has done for me. Although she is not a single mother, she has sacrificed a whole lot of things in her life for her children, including me. This showed that wonderfully. She chose her daughter over Jamal and I loved how her kid realized that. Better late than never right. I just wish they showed the dangers of her action too. I mean you cannot yell wolf and get away from it... my view

Thanks for commenting :)

I watched it once only n I loved it.. It gives me that feeling of watching it again n again.. So I see what u mean.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

N please elaborate on what u said in the end.. Like which kind of dangers u wanted them to explore ? I mean, they pretty much covered it up for me.. Like how much bad effect this can have on a child's mind.. I would like to know what u wanted to say.. :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ash now you can watch darbar e dil

Whatz that .. N who are the leads ? ๐Ÿ˜›
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Ghoonghat, if you guys haven't watch it, it's freakin hilarious

funny in what sense? i mean i saw the picture thing on youtube and it looks dark if you ask me. I am not a fan of telefilms as I have only watched a few that I enjoyed... Behadd, Armaan, Anjuman, and Dolly Ki Agayi Baraat. How sad as I love pak dramas... o well๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah but i am also someone who watches on recommendations so do let me know if it is worth it.
Edited by brainychild92 - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh yes ghoonghat is amazing. It is directed by Mehreen Jabbar, and Bushra Ansari and Muhammad Ahmed were amazing In it.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

you just watched it now ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
I watched it last month when some one said that in one of the thread ..i love it,love it ..it's so amazing ...wonderfully written,direction , cast ,acting everything fantastic ..couldn't be better ..
what i liked the most is she knew the truth but kept it quite..
when i watched it it keep coming to my mind again and again ..
BTW could someone recommend any other telefilm please !!

Oh my God u too ? I don't get whatz the big deal if I got to know about it now only ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw Thanks for commenting.. :) Yeah I liked that part too.. There I FELT for Masooma.. Really..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

funny in what sense? i mean i saw the picture thing on youtube and it looks dark if you ask me. I am not a fan of telefilms as I have only watched a few that I enjoyed... Behadd, Armaan, Anjuman, and Dolly Ki Agayi Baraat. How sad as I love pak dramas... o well๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah but i am also someone who watches on recommendations so do let me know if it is worth it.

dark ๐Ÿ˜• I don't know what you saw but this is funny like hell, the dialogues are crazy, I think it was an eid telefilm, not sure, but do watch it, also has mansha pasha in it.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Thanks for commenting :)

I watched it once only n I loved it.. It gives me that feeling of watching it again n again.. So I see what u mean.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

N please elaborate on what u said in the end.. Like which kind of dangers u wanted them to explore ? I mean, they pretty much covered it up for me.. Like how much bad effect this can have on a child's mind.. I would like to know what u wanted to say.. :)

Molestation is a serious accusation. Even if Jamaal was not going to do anything, her mother could have. She didn't know the truth for two whole weeks or was it two days. That gives her enough time to take him to court. That is probably what she went to do when he showed her the tape. Anyhow, I just wish she could have seen an outcome of molest to realize how serious her actions wer .I mean it could've been a five minute thing, perhaps seeing on the news or a girl from school...Does that make sense..

who is in it

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Whatz that .. N who are the leads ? ๐Ÿ˜›

The cast sucked. But it was written by Umera Ahmed and it was deeep. ๐Ÿ˜›
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@bold ..are they good ? i also watch on recommendations ..๐Ÿ˜›

thanks shabz ..ghoonghat is on my list now ๐Ÿ˜‰