Thank uh dear
Will hav to wait fr some tym as mystry will unfold soon
But ill try to clear ur confusion in next update
Kritika_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: parthadmirer

Loved the update...

the fab5 conversation regarding madhubala was awesome...
waiting as to how the further story will get unfolded...
good work...😊

Thank uhh so mch dear πŸ˜› 😊
Kritika_05 thumbnail
Chapter 5

At hospital
Nandini nd d boy who informed her about meera reached there nd he asked to receptionist about meera she informed that she had been taken into emergency room nd they rushed there all d while nandini was crying
She remembered how badly she was coughing badly in d morning nd nandini tried her to skip d skol but she insisted that she is fine she was cursing herself that she would hav stopped her
They were standing outside d emergency room where a teacher nd principal of d skoll in which she teaches were also there nd told that her doctor who is treating her was checking nd they were waiting d doctor to come out

After 15 min doctor come out instructing something to d nurse
Before dr could say anything nandu asked with her hands hows she nd holding her hands
Dr: relax nandu beta she is fine i think she missed her medicines thats why dis happened don't worry she'll be fine nd she is awake u can meet her go
Nandini rushed inside wiping her tears she just ran into her arms crying as she was d only one in her lyf without her there is nothing
Meera: nandu beta m fine plz stop crying beta m fine stop crying
Nandu was dam scared of d thought of loosing her
After some tym she stopped crying nd came out of hug showing her that she was angry she explained her through her hands asked her why she missed her medicines
Meera: after a pause fr some tym said
Wo beta kch nh bas medicine khtm ho gyi thi toh m bas lene hi wali thi pr ab m bilkul thik hu chahe to mrs malhotra say puch lo indicating to dr malhotra standing at d door stairing at mother nd daughter
Meera says to dr : dr malhotra aap hi batay na isse that m absolutely fine
Dr comes inside puts hand on nandini's shoulder says don't worry beta she'll b fine kch ni hga
She asks her to go to washroom nd wash her face she refuses but dr insists her nd meera to insts her she leaves
After she left
Dr: maine tum s kitni bar kha h meera apna khyal rakho medicine tym p lo apne bare m nahi to kam s kam nandu ka toh socho uska kon h tumre siva uske ly toh apna khyal rakha kro tumhari tbyt aur bh khrab hoti jaa rh agr aise hi rha toh m really sorry to say but tumhre pass ab bhut kam tym h mne nandu k samne kch ni kha uske ly shock jhlna bhut muskil h
Meera: i know dr sirf usi k ly toh jee rhi hu warna toh m 5 saal phle hi mar jati pr tb mjh wo mili mre jine ki umeed jb m jina nhi chahti thi aur ab jb m jeena chahti hu toh mre pass tym kam h uska koi nh mra alwa dr ktna tym h mre pass
Dr : i can't say rght know let d reports come tumhe phle hi kha tha mne surgery k ly atleast kch toh umeed thi but now i think its too late to operate too reports dkh kr hi m kch kh paung ab
Meera: operation k baad bh sirf 40% chances the that i will survive nd i couldn't take this big risk nandu ka kya hga agr mjh kch hua toh m scared kl kon khyal rkhega meri bachi ka iss sab ki jimadar m hi hu inti selfish ho gyi thi m ki khud ki khushi k ly use uski pehchan chupai mne use toh kch yaad bh nh in btw her sobs she continue bina jane mne use apne pass rakha tab toh sahi tha kyki use bh kch yaad nh tha woh kon h par jb mjh pta chla tb mjh use wapas bhjna chahy tha m itni selfish kaise ho skti hu aur ab darti hu ki use kch btaungi toh khi woh mjhse hmsa k ly nafrat na krne lge zindgi n toh muh mood lya h khi woh bh mjh s nd she brusts into tears
Dr consoles her nd says woh tumse nafrat nh kr skti woh tum s bhut pyaar krti h m ni janti wo kon h pr jtna tym s m use jnti hu mjh pura vishvas h wo tumse naraz ni hgi nd i think tumhe usse bta dna chahy khi bhut der na ho jae tumre pass bhut kam tym h

Car stops at a big mansion or say huge bungalow
Everyone steps out stretching there hands as it was a long journey
Aliya: finally we hav reached my god it was tiring but fun
Mukti: haan yr woh toh h chalo ab andar jaje sbko surprise dte h
All move inside rang d doorbell
Nd a boy in his 19 opened d door nd was super happy as seeing his expression anyone could guess he just falls in d arms of manik
Boy: bhai aap ur here or m dreaming i can't beleive bhai i missed uh soo much
Manik: i missed uh too champ said hugging him
Cabir: rishu hum bh bas apne bhai s hi mlega nd rishu hugs him nd all of them
They come inside settled on sofa
Manik: champ baki sb kha h as he say that a man in his late 40's enters didn't notice as he was cleaning his specks asks rishu kon h rishu
Rishu exclaims joyfully dad bhai hai
He sees that whole fab5 was dere
Manik: comes nd touches his feet wishes him nd asks aap kaise ho chacha nd chachi kha h humri awaj sunke toh unh aa jana chahy tha abi tk
Everyone whishes chacha nd he gives blessing to everyone nd says tum log n kch btaya kyu ni hum tmhe pick krne airport aa jate
Cabir: nai chacha wo hum aap sb ko surprise dena chahte the nd hum car s aay h
Chacha: kya car s itni dur tum pagal ho kya jarurat thi car s ane ki its not safe says a little bit angry nd worried
Dhruv: wo chacha ji yh sb cabir ka plan tha pointing towards cabir nd cabirs jaw dropped as he put whole blame on him
Cabir to defend himself nai chacha ji mne ni yh sab mukti ka plan tha haan usi n kha tha pointing towards mukti
Mukti: jhute mne kb kha nai chacha ji yh aliya n road trip plan ki thi pointing towards aliya
Before aliya could say something chacha intrupts bas kro ab bhut hua tum log kabhi ni sudhroge nd pulls cabir ears tu hi h yh master plan k piche aur khbardar meri bachiyo p elzam lagya leaving him he hugs mukti nd aliya manik chuckels seeing them
To stop this never ending blame setion he again asks chacha about chachi
Chacha: are beta aap log n phle btya kyu ni aap aa rhe ho tumhri chachi toh hospital gyi h kch emergency thi agr phle pta hta toh woh ni jati nd says to rishu to inform her about there arrival nd asks everone to freshen up till as it was a long journey they hav covered everyone leaves to there respective rooms

Precao: manan first meet

So guys finally ur wait will b over nd next part manan will meet 😳
Nd i hope this part will clear some of your confusion as d story will proceed mystery will b unfolded till then enjoy with dus nd shower with lots of cmnt nd likes those who wants pm buddy me tc bye 😊
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
yes very eager to read manan first meeting..
waiting for the secrets to get unfold soon...
nice work..πŸ‘
diyaNarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
So nandani ka bhi
Accident hua tha
Aur use bhi kuch
Yaad nahi ha
Really now am
Suspicious
What is going to be
next
Can't wait for
Manan meet😊😊😊
And please is mystery
Ko solve kar do
And one more thing
Please pm me
Please next part asap
Eagerly waiting
Love
DiyaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ridzs1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb one dear early waiting for next part n thanx for pm
riyana7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do HURRY...Waiting eagerly 😊
Awww what will happen when Manan will meet 😳 ...Jaldi post karooo...
Kritika_05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaNarwal

Nice update

So nandani ka bhi
Accident hua tha
Aur use bhi kuch
Yaad nahi ha
Really now am
Suspicious
What is going to be