Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kritika_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 3

Next day
Everyone was bzy for d trip excited except a person who was just bzy in his work in his office
Whereas others were dam excited cabir nd dhruv were checking necessary things they need to take nd aliya was bzy packing dresses showing it to mukti who was not at all paying attention bzy with his phn then aliya shouted done finally..!!
Mukti: ssly pichle do ghnte s tu packing kr rh we r just going fr hardly 5 days or tune packing aise ki h that ur gng fr mnths
Aliya: muktii chl ab tri packing krte h saying she tried to make her stand
Mukti: m bad m krlung leave it
Aliya being d stubborn didn't listen to her nope hum abi krng tune mri help ki now its my turn saying she dragged her to her room
Finally it was mrng tym fr dem to leave
Cabir was checking last tym stuff as instructed by manik as he wants everything thing to b perfect
Nd they leave in there SUV
Manik on driving cabir beside him nd dhruv mukti aliya at back

Who knows that this journey will chng all there lives don't know fr good or bad but destiny has other plans fr dem nd these 5 days will chng it lyk a new turn in there lives

At pune
In a park
A beautiful girl wearing white suit open hair her face glowing in morning sunlight smiling whole heartedly seems to b searching smthg or someone
As sweet smile turns to mischievous seems she found d thng Jumps nd clap smiling lyk a fairy patting d shoulder of a small little girl
Little girl: nandu didu its not fair aap hmsa mjh hi dhundte to h phle making a cute angry pout crossing her little hands on her chest tapping her foot
Nd d girl smiles nd pulls her cheeks indicating her frm hand that they need to find others too . She used to play on weekends with the kids they were playing hide nd seek. Move ahead to find others

At the highway
After 4 hrs drive
Cabir instantly shouted to stopp...!!
Manik pulls d break nd ask what happen
Cabir : restrau mjh bhuk lgi h subh s kch ni khya bas ab aur nhi mje bhuk lgi h
Manik: cabbbiirrr shouting his name as he was really worried what happen to him hit his shoulder
Mukti: is bhukad ko aur kch sujh bh ni skta
Dhruv: i think cabir is right we should take some rest nd hav or breakfast come guys getting out of d car
Everyone agree as thy were hungry too
They settled on d round table which was in d garden nd ordered
Manik got some call so he excused himself as it was frm office
As he returned frm d call breakfast was served they had there breakfast nd hit d road again this tym cabir on driving nd manik beside him busy in his phone
Cabir: oh hello mister aap yha apne phone k sath chuty manane aay h ya hmre sath
Manik: cabir its imp
Cabir: itna hi imp tha to wahi rhna tha na yha kyu aya hmre sath
Mukti: haan yr manik yh sb to bad m bh ho skta h na hmm lets play rapid fire 5 ques starting with...after long pause thinking manik
Manik: no start with buddy
Dhruv: cmon buddy plz mukti uh contine with buddy
Manik doesn't left with another option
Mukti: lets start first ques
Love
Trust

Peace
Music

Life
Friends

Best day
First album release

Worst day
Doesn't even remember lost everything

That reminded him of most dreadful day of his life which took everything from him his beloved parents about whom he don't even remember as all his memories were erased . It took everything every reason of his life nd now he can't even look back as its all black not even remember a single just a few dreams that scared him turning into a nightmare nd a lone tear escaped from his eyes nd he closed his eyes praying that one day he will get his memories back as his parents can't come back but atleast he could have them in his memories.

In a dark room
Little girl: dido mjh dar lag rha h clutching her hand tightly
Nandini: reassuring her by holding her to next then notices some light coming frm corner of d room
Little girl: dhaappaaa pakad liya yaayieee jumping nd clapping her little hands stops as find d thing frm where light was coming asking him yh kya haiee
Little boy : fireflies holding a jar of fireflies getting up suddenly loses balance nd jar was about to fall when to hands catches on nik of tym
Nandini: holding jar nd smiling broadly
Little girl: waow they r shooo beautiful m bhi pakdu extendind hands to hold them
Nandini: giving her but its little heavy to her so takes it after some min
Nandini holding d jar admiring d beautiful scenario smiling

Screen divides into two manik with sad face thinking about day changed his lyf nd nandini holding jar of fireflies glowing making her face more beautiful in d glowing light nd smile on her face admiring them
Lets see what plans destiny had for them

Precap: pune

So here it is finally fulfilled ur wishes hopefully i stand upto ur expectations plz let me know hws it criticism nd appreciation everything is welcomed there r still abrevations used as it was already typed but will take care frm next
Next part will b late as its weekend guys but may on monday will try to make asap
Do tell me hws it do hit d lyk button nd cmnt
Those wo wants pm buddy me nd do cmnt as it is easier to pm as uh it takes tym god bless 😊
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter which has mixed emotions.. cute and teary.. good workkπŸ‘
loved the nandu scenes playing with kids and fireflies too...
sad for manik😭
but soon he will meet his shining star and will remember everything...😊
excited to know as to what will happen in pune...
ridzs1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one dear n thanxx for the pm
Kritika_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 4

At highway

As manik was still sitting with a sad face everyone was glaring at mukti for being so stupid nd digging out his bad memories unintentionally but she did she was giving them sorry look . They all knew how sensitive matter it was in this past 5 yrs too when they were a family they didn't even had a talk about it properly as they knew it will just give him pain nd nothing else but today they unintentionally did it

After a long pause finally silence was broken by cabir
Cabir: what do uh guys think pune m bh mumbai ki tarah hot ladkian hongi otherwise how will i survive guys that to 5 days
Aliya: cabir kch to sharam kr hm chuty manane ja rh khabardar agr pichli bar ki tarah gayb hua to mujh s bura koi ni hga
Dhruv: wase cabirrr baki ladkiyoo ka to pta ni pr ek ladki jrur hgi
Cabir: acha kon bol na
Dhruv: are tu bhul kaise skta h use tu bht ache s janta h use m sure jitna khush wo tjh dkh k hgi tu bh utna hi khush hga nd uh will froze at ur place
Cabir: aise kon h yr dhang s bol na kyu ghuma fira k baat krha h or haa wase bhi no one can stand against my charm m hu hi itna hot no one can resist me as he said this everyone chuckled including manik
Nd everyone sighed relief seeing finally diverting his mind
Cabir: kya has kyu rhe ho oye topi wale tu bolta kyu ni kiski baat krha h
Dhruv: are haa cabir wohi tri admirer to bachpan s tre piche pagal h uh remember skol tym s or ab ane wale 5 din tre ankho s samne hi rahegi he is having hard tym controlling his laughter while saying all this nd know everyone was curious to know about whom he was talking
Mukti speaks are yr tu kis baat krha h jra khul k bol na hume bh jana h who is this silent admirer of this langur making everyone laugh there heart out
Finally surpassing his laughter dhruv says are ha...an mukti bta...ta hu wohh kya khta h tu use cabir haan madhu...bala some how utters it controlling his laughter
Nd everyone hits there head up at roof as car stops with a jerk
As soon as dhruv completed his sentence cabir abruptly applies break nd everyone his there head nd shouts loud cabirrr what d hell man kya krha h gadi chalani ni aati to chalata kyu h everyone holding there head nd giving angry glares to cabir
Cabir shouts shut up guys nd uh wth what r uh talking about uhh dhruv k bachhe bhut bolne lga h aaj kl nd hits him on his shoulder
Dhruv faking he is hurt rubbing his arm making nd innocent face mne kya kia
Cabir: kya kia haan abi btata hu tjh nd moves close to him but dhruv sitting behind mukti hides behind her moving her ahead hide behind her to save himself
Aliya: ohh yaa dhruv how can we miss her wo cabir k piche pagal h skol tym s nd chuckels
Cabir: shouts shut up angrily kya lga rkha h tmne m uss jitna dur rahu utna acha h mre liy i don't wana see her for god sake m here to enjoy
Dhruv: are par cabir aise kaise tu bhul gya wo hmri neighbour h as we gonna stay at chacha chachi s place so har roz tu use dkh skta h
Cabir: ohh stop it..!! Tum log mre dost ho ya dushman mri mada krne k bajai luk m telling uh usse mjh s dur rkhna wrna wrna...
Mukti: warna kya cabirrr laughing loudly
Cabir: warna acha ni hga m keh rha h
Mukti: we'll see pr phle gadi start kr tri madhubala dill tham k tre intzar krhi hgi laughingly says to cabir
Cabir glares
Manik: cabir chl na abi thoda dur aur h bas phr mill lna apni madhubala se
Nd laughs
Cabir: manik kam s kam tu to mt kr yr
Manik: okkk okkk ab koi kch ni khga chl lets go
Nd they again starts there journey

Outside d dark room

Trio comes out nandini one hand holding little gir while other holding fireflies jar ask boy indicating how come it came there
Little boy: dido m subh chupke s le aya uh know na i luv them too just like uuh says cutely
As they walks little ahead a boy in its 15 comes running towards them in its skol uniform panting heavily
As he reaches bends a little gasping some air speaks nandu dido woh woh... unable too speak full sentence as he is pantting badly
Nandini asks him with hands what??
Boy: wohh meera mam she she fainted during class unhe hospital lke gy h aap aap jldi chaly principal sir n apko bulane k ly kha h chaly
Nandini: shocked holding her tears back rushes towards hospital
Meera was more than a god too her only bcoz of her she could able to survive where she knew no one she was lyk her mother she treats her lyk her own daughter she lives with her only she not only give her d place to live but a reason too as she helped her in her bad tym nd frm that day when she met her she lives with her only

Precap: hospital

Hy guys i know m too late but finally here it is
Uh guys r not at all motivating dis is my first writting so need lots of motivation
Cmon guys buck cmnt what ur liking nd this tym lamba wale wrna nxt part will b delayed hehehehehe kidding but guys do cmnt ur not at all cmnting m sending pm too then also.. Ill send pm only to those who cmnt so buck up nd hit d lyk button
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
plz continue
Waiting for nxt update
excited to know more
no nooo
excited for their first encounter
diyaNarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I like it
Really its really a
Nice update
U really did a very
good work😊😊😊
But yaar its
All confusing
me I really don't
Understand
What happen with
Manik ? How manik
Meet with an accident? And what about
nandani what happened to her
and meera
Please yaar it's
all so confusing
please in next Update
clear all this
make our manan meet
please😊😊😊
update soon
love
diyaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very curious to know their past's story..
Awesome
cont. Soon
ridzs1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its awsome dear wating for the next part n thanx for pm
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update...
the fab5 conversation regarding madhubala was awesome...
waiting as to how the further story will get unfolded...
good work...😊
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
excited for their first encounter...
thanx for pm