Just finished watching the first episode.

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow! It started out well.
On a positive note, and that's why I'm glad.
The show started off with a morning run, with the sun peeking through the trees and then shining down on London, as she jogged. It made me happy that they didn't take the overused route of introducing the main lead, like Indian TV shows normally do - with too much of focus on their features, showing how they are so pretty and how they dress. πŸ˜† I'm fed up of it, actually! Uses up most of the show's timing and leaves me really frustrated and bored. :P

Anywho, the opening episode gave an insight to each and every important character we needed to know. I liked the sense of humour Roshni's Nanu and his secretary/friend had. πŸ˜†

Yup, it's true to just not believe in what is written. You have to look at a situation from every angle, make a note of the data you collect and then analyse it. You have to be alert.

Bah, Roshni was so starstruck in watching Dr. Raghunandan do his job that she snapped a nerve! πŸ˜•
Ishh... I, myself, felt like burying myself under the sand as soon as it happened!

I believe no job is small or big. It's a matter of perception. But it's true that being a Doctor is tough. Why? 'Cause here a Doctor deals with a living patient, who trusts his/her life in their hands, when they come to them. One small mistake can leave a permanent effect on a body. Like the tingling sensation the man/woman in OT will have for the rest of their life.

So what're you thoughts on this show?

AnnieπŸ˜›
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice post.

I feel this show is a good refreshing change from the routine stuff.
Don't have much knowledge on medical field so can't comment on authenticity, but from a general viewer point of view it looks authentic.

The locales of London were eye treat!!

The way flashbacks of Bhopal Gas Tragedy were shown, was touchy.

Looking forward to this show. It seems to have a promising storyline and a good cast. Lets see how it develops further.
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Nice post.

I feel this show is a good refreshing change from the routine stuff.
Don't have much knowledge on medical field so can't comment on authenticity, but from a general viewer point of view it looks authentic.

The locales of London were eye treat!!

The way flashbacks of Bhopal Gas Tragedy were shown, was touchy.

Looking forward to this show. It seems to have a promising storyline and a good cast. Lets see how it develops further.

Gee, even am not in the medical field, but I do have a bunch of doctors in my family, and after watching House M.D. and Grey's Anatomy, this show does give off the vibe of authenticity. They've tried to create an atmosphere as much as they could in the given half hour. Let's see where the rest takes us. :D
Yeah, I had a dreamy look for a while, before focusing on Roshni stopping at that cafe, after her morning run.

Amol ji's role is sweet. I loved it the instant he cracked a joke. :D I think the tragedy has a lot to do with his wife too, hence the solemn look he had, before his secretary/friend suggested getting out for a while to get some air.

And thanks for replying! :D

I'm Ananya aka Annie! πŸ˜† What's your name?
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice to posts here! :)

Liked ur review on episode... 😊

Yes it was refreshing to see such decent normal entrance of leads...

What I loved most was the amol palekar part... He reminded me of one of my senior...

Rest what I didn't like ... the part where roshini cuts of the nerve just becoz she was so awestruck watching raghunandan ..
That was stupid...

If same kinda mistake would have happened in different way then maybe I would have appreciated..

As of now im enjoying the show ...😊

Edited by Panoramic - 9 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely review.

I just finished watching the episode as well and what a nice powerful episode. It kept my interest throughout. It had a various emotions, happiness, humor, sadnesses, and guilt (when Roshini cut the nerve.)

The performance by the actors was beautifully done.

Agree nice change from the typical type of serial.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Gee, even am not in the medical field, but I do have a bunch of doctors in my family, and after watching House M.D. and Grey's Anatomy, this show does give off the vibe of authenticity. They've tried to create an atmosphere as much as they could in the given half hour. Let's see where the rest takes us. :D
Yeah, I had a dreamy look for a while, before focusing on Roshni stopping at that cafe, after her morning run.

Amol ji's role is sweet. I loved it the instant he cracked a joke. :D I think the tragedy has a lot to do with his wife too, hence the solemn look he had, before his secretary/friend suggested getting out for a while to get some air.

And thanks for replying! :D

I'm Ananya aka Annie! πŸ˜† What's your name?

Hi Ananya/Annie. you can call me rashmi 😊
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panoramic

Nice to posts here! :)

Liked ur review on episode... 😊

Yes it was refreshing to see such decent normal entrance of leads...

What I loved most was the amol palekar part... He reminded me of one of my senior...

Rest what I didn't like ... the part where roshini cuts of the nerve just becoz she was so awestruck watching raghunandan ..
That was stupid...

If same kinda mistake would have happened in different way then maybe I would have appreciated..

As of now im enjoying the show ...😊

Ola! Hehehe, thanks! :D

Exactly! Nothing out of the ordinary, just simple people, with simple needs and doing their stuff like the morning run and even coffee. πŸ˜†

Ahh... When I saw his face, I was reminded of Golmaal! πŸ˜† The man is amazing when it comes to humour. The way he does it is so subtle but it manages to touch hearts. I had a proud smile to see him on screen! 😳
🀣 Thing is that, being a surgical resident, she cannot afford to do such things and she was given a second chance to concentrate, yet she threw it away, because of being overwhelmed. Whoosh! Such mistakes do affect careers.

I haven't watched today's episode. Will do tomorrow. Did you watch it?

What's your name?
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Lovely review.

I just finished watching the episode as well and what a nice powerful episode. It kept my interest throughout. It had a various emotions, happiness, humor, sadnesses, and guilt (when Roshini cut the nerve.)

The performance by the actors was beautifully done.

Agree nice change from the typical type of serial.

Thanks, reky! :D πŸ˜†

Heheheh.. Pooja Gor did well in her previous show, though I never followed but watched a few episodes here and there, so watching her on this show will be good! :D

Having watched Sahil Anand in a few shows and also in a movie, I know he'll do well as the goofy idiot! πŸ˜†

But.. the veteran actors just took my breath away. I don't who is playing Raghunandan, but he emitted a powerful vibe and I liked it. Amol Palekar is just the sweetest. I could feel it, as I watched with wide eyes, do diagnosis on the kid. And there came the other Nanu, about whom we have yet to know. I've seen him in a few movies and he is good. :D
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Hi Ananya/Annie. you can call me rashmi 😊

Ola Rashmi! I see the pun in your username! πŸ˜† How old are you?
Have you been following any other show(s)?
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Ola! Hehehe, thanks! :D

Exactly! Nothing out of the ordinary, just simple people, with simple needs and doing their stuff like the morning run and even coffee. πŸ˜†

Ahh... When I saw his face, I was reminded of Golmaal! πŸ˜† The man is amazing when it comes to humour. The way he does it is so subtle but it manages to touch hearts. I had a proud smile to see him on screen! 😳
🀣 Thing is that, being a surgical resident, she cannot afford to do such things and she was given a second chance to concentrate, yet she threw it away, because of being overwhelmed. Whoosh! Such mistakes do affect careers.

I haven't watched today's episode. Will do tomorrow. Did you watch it?

What's your name?

@bold exactly same thoughts...

amol palekar bole toh golmaal hi yaad aata hai... Lol..

Yea I watched today's episode...

It was nice...after watching today's episode we get little more idea about future tracks ...n exact character sketch of each one of them...

Hope u make post tomorrow as well, after watching episode :)

My name is anamika.. U can call me anna, anu :)

I liked ur name 😊