Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah the story is annoying me i cant believe its by maha malik! Her stories are usually catchy despite being typical

and it also reminded me a bit of izteraab with saba and her kids lol

Izteraab was so much better

I luved the kids of izteraab and saba kids and mikaal actually looked like a family and saba was a dashing working woman there

Izteraab initial epis were wayyy better than this shit

In bunty it was needed to hv a young boy with saba

But here adeel choudhury is not looking like a family man even with specs

Not to mention the other so called good looking guy who is so mismatch again

Geez

I wont say i was expecting a lot

But the show turned out to be way below my expectations
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saba looks too thin to an anorexic. Both guys look fake in the roles they r playing.
How is the husband bad?? I dont get it?? I skipped through the episode since i did not like the set up but wasnt he helping some one and gets too involved with the family. I dont call it a jerk husband to be precise. He may be little stupid by not leaving after the setting said family in the hospital and walk away but everyone has diff set of morals. Child's birthday is important but this was a special situation. This is creating problems by putting extra important to small things in life and making it big. RAI ka pahad banaya. Why is that cousin is so important that she blushes every time he is around. i think that is worst than being late to party.
are you kidding me...izteraab was the worst drama of sabas
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
[QUOTE=HeavenlyBliss.]are you kidding me...izteraab was the worst drama of sabas[/QUOTE

The story was a drawback but the screenplay acting dialogues were good

When Saba got ill it actually looked she is about to die and the kids acting were also tremendous

It all looked real unlike this show where everything looks so fake and forced and artificial]
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Saba looks too thin to an anorexic. Both guys look fake in the roles they r playing.
How is the husband bad?? I dont get it?? I skipped through the episode since i did not like the set up but wasnt he helping some one and gets too involved with the family. I dont call it a jerk husband to be precise. He may be little stupid by not leaving after the setting said family in the hospital and walk away but everyone has diff set of morals. Child's birthday is important but this was a special situation. This is creating problems by putting extra important to small things in life and making it big. RAI ka pahad banaya. Why is that cousin is so important that she blushes every time he is around. i think that is worst than being late to party.

No he wasn't a jerk in Epi 1 but in the future epis he will b shown marrying that dead friends wife and hence the conflict with Saba

We were talking about the overall shows concept
I didnt like the screenplay. Plus the show was so weird and fake. Like Saba was in her last stage of cancer where a person can hardly even move out of their bed and she was driving cars with make up on. 😆 she didnt look ill at all
and then at the end wo ek dam theek bhi ho gayi...i was like what the
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is with marrying friend's wife when he has his wife and two kids??? Technically the guy was not even friend , he just met when the dude was having heart attack and met the first time. Right??? Not a good start at all.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

What is with marrying friend's wife when he has his wife and two kids??? Technically the guy was not even friend , he just met when the dude was having heart attack and met the first time. Right??? Not a good start at all.

No he was a friend

He knew the dead guy

And in Islam u can marry twice with the first wife's consent
Here they cud hv shown the exception that he married the widow by taking sabas consent

But then still problems arise

That wud hv been a bit different than showing the typical hiding the doosri biwi crap which we see in every show
I hope he doesnt marry her.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
How PATHETIC was today's Epi