Beintehaa - Remake, My way!

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Zain

London. Ask me, how much I miss being in Bhopal. I mean, yeah, london is good too, but I miss Dad, Mom and Barkat a lot. So, I am returning to Bhopal today.

Hey, I just got a invite from my Dad!

Dad : Hello?

Me : Yello Dad! What up?

Dad : Hi Zain. Nothing much but I needed to ask you something. It's a request and I really do hope you won't say no.

Me : No kidding. What are you gonna make me do? :P

Dad : Zain!

Me : Just tell me, Dad ;)

Dad : You remember Ghulam Uncle? Your Mom's bhaiya?

I'm lost. I open my recordbook in my mind, I shuffle through pages, Ghulam Haider! Found it!

Me : Yep, Dad. So what?

Dad : What I am gonna say might shake you up a little bit. Your Mom has decided to get you married.

WHAT???

Dad! You don't say 'you're getting married' on the WhatsApp Messenger! At least once I am in the spa, or whatever (that came out girlish) you could have told me like, 'Zain, beta, it's time you get married'.

You don't say like that!

He messaged back.

Dad : It's nothing Zain. You do not needa worry. Look, Mom ASKED me if it's time you get married. I said that it's up to you. But the thing is..

Me : Say it, Dad, it can't get any worse.

Honestly.

Dad : For me, it's good Beta. But as for you.. I have no idea.

Me : Just say it.

Dad : Ghulam Uncle's daughter, Aaliya. You remember her from childhood? Before they moved to Mumbai?

Dad : Do you or do you not?

Dad : Hello? Zain?

Dad : Zain please reply, I am starting to get worried.

Dad : Zain please! What happened? Listen, it's up to you.

Offline.

I need :

-Wine
-Pillows
-Old Romantic Films
-Hello Kitty Pyjamas

I AM TURNING INTO A FREAKIN' GIRL!

Then, I am getting married.

That, too, to... AALIYA!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Aaliya

"Ammi! Ammi! Dekhiye Surraiya Phupi aayi hai! Aaye na!" I shout inside. Shit, I also need to change. I can't go in front of Phupi wearing shorts, can I? LOL.

"Jaa change kr!" Ammi shouted on me on the way to the door. I run to the room and shut the door almost immediately. That's when I hear his voice.

His sweet, masculine, charming, chubby, cute, and a hundred more things, voice.

"Aaliya kaha hai?" I heard Phupi say after a while. I look outside the door, and I see Osman Phupa, too. And he's here. All dressed in a 3 piece suit.

"Woh.." I cut Ammi off.

"Yaha hai." I say. I am wearing my favourite, a patiala salwar with a cute pink kurti. I bought this on my last birthday. And it still fits, execpt it's a little lose. But, hey, whose complaining!

"Arre, Aaliya!" Osman Phupa reaches over to me. He slightly kisses my forehead and I close my eyes. I have always adored Phupa. He's amazing and so many other things. Overall, just amazing.

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai! nice one. why don't u make a ff on this story missing bi and zaya very much..
Continue pls...
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey tani it's really awsome and cool...
Wow bhopali zain and mumbai ki aliya...sounds interesting..
Continue soon.
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can it get much better than this version of urs?! I mean seriously ITS AMAZING!!!! OMG! This Bhopal ka Zain is too cute!! I <3 him! Pls continue soon! Coz I m lovin it!;)