Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
that was a short update but fantastic...
plzz update soon
Coloursoflove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God!!!! Finally you updated!
I'm so happy!!!
You guys made me crazy waiting but as always it was worth it.
I love how much importance you've given to journalism here. This ff is written in a very intelligent and calculated way. Something which attracts me to this story.
Looks like ananya's journalist instincts are on high alert.
My my someone's caring a little too much then he likes to show**coughkabircough**
A little jealousy runs a long way.
Ananya's kidnapped**danger alerts**
One thing is definitely what I've come to a conclusion by the end of the update. Kashmir is gonna give a kick start to a wonderful love story

Since you updated this one late can't we get the next one sooner**pouts with wide eyes and quivering lips** how can you say no to this face?????
Update soon.
Again a wonderful story.

Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg.. Finally u have updated this...thank u..thank u thank u .I m on tapasya mode for this. God so happy... Yayeee... U updated and I m reading it again.
As usual fantastic.. Every time I read this and my mind started imagining the scene. seriously I m waiting for this fiction...today I finally read it.so happy yar.

Kabir finally Kashmir ki vadio mein apni akira ke liye.. Lol ananya ke kidnapping ka itna dukh nai hai.. Jitna Kabir ke Kashmir ane ki khushi...Such a devil I m..

A big sorry for the late reply n a big hug 🤗 to both of u for updating this. I m still dancing.

Plzz update soon na.

Edited by Aalina. - 8 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Very exciting and interesting. Agree with you its definitely worth the wait but now you have to give next update very soon as its impossible to wait anymore after reading that miss kashyap is missing. What will mr. Sharma do now?
Please please please update sOoon.
You are the best.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
This update is like new year gift. Happy Hindu new year.
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First Let me Do my
...for finally getting the update
About the update
Karma Team..You guys are doing
Now what Happened to Ananya..She got Kidnapped 😲

I can't wait for Kabir to become
by rescuing Ananya 😳

I just Can't wait
For their Love story to Happen in Kashmir

Lastly to Karma Team
Brilliant/fantastic writers

Now I am
for the next update😆
so...
update soon 😳

Love
Zannat❤️ 🤗

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Girl, you killed me with you super awesome comment and I swear... this little baby doll took my heart! 😳 Something's telling me that I am going to write real soon... like real soon
IArmageddonI thumbnail

OK... this is emotional blackmail! You're putting my fav Lilo Stitch up there and gah... *heading to my laptop ASAP*
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ksgrkfan

Oh my God!!!! Finally you updated!

I'm so happy!!!
You guys made me crazy waiting but as always it was worth it.
I love how much importance you've given to journalism here. This ff is written in a very intelligent and calculated way. Something which attracts me to this story.
Looks like ananya's journalist instincts are on high alert.
My my someone's caring a little too much then he likes to show**coughkabircough**
A little jealousy runs a long way.
Ananya's kidnapped**danger alerts**
One thing is definitely what I've come to a conclusion by the end of the update. Kashmir is gonna give a kick start to a wonderful love story

Since you updated this one late can't we get the next one sooner**pouts with wide eyes and quivering lips** how can you say no to this face?????
Update soon.
Again a wonderful story.

No sweetie, can't tell no to that baby face! Man... with all the baby faces, disney faces and baby dances am getting - you guys are hypnotizing me to write the next chapter... I might just end up writing baby baby baby as my next chapter 😆
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IArmageddonI

Girl, you killed me with you super awesome comment and I swear... this little baby doll took my heart! 😳 Something's telling me that I am going to write real soon... like real soon

thanks Zannat for your comments. So expressive. At least we can hope for next update very soon.
🤗