Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Usha30

Lovely update !!!
Anxious to see how u will develop their
Friendship to a level higher

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: 0913155

Can't wait for next updateπŸ˜†tooo good loveddd it plz continue soon thanks for pmπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a ton :)

Thanks!

Originally posted by: zakter

Loved it ...loved it ...loved it
You guys wrote it brilliantly πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm 😳
Please update soon πŸ˜‰

Thanks a bucket lot :D <3

Thank you!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaalkhan

God...!!! It was an amazing outstanding updateπŸ˜‰

Just loved each part of it☺️ & the love blossoming b/w them😳
But what's in the email??πŸ˜• Waiting eagerly to know what's the
new storm coming their way😊 U left us cliff hangingπŸ˜†
Plz continue soon this timeπŸ˜ƒ can't w8 for long
anyway all in all romantic yet soft update😳 & thanQ for the pm..

Thank you so much for your comment... haha, well honestly we do love writing the blossoming romance part <3 Aha, soon you'll get to know what's in the email ;)

Originally posted by: fym23

Feeling very happy to have new update, superb story. KAYA feelings are developing at low Pace, very nice.. Thanks for pm

Thank you so much !

Thanks

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

simply loved it ...
waiging for next
update soon
thanls for pm

Thanks a ton!

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

As expected wonderful UD πŸ‘πŸ‘ & long time no see Mr. Sharma... so glad to meet him after long time 😳😳...

Thanks a ton dear, well we always wait for what you have to say after every UD :)

It was heartwarming to see how calmly & Patiently Kabir explained everything to his Reporter πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† somewhere deep down he is "concerned" for girl's safety 😊😊 & guess hidden lover inside Mr. Sharma was "J" of Ananya appreciating Mirza saab πŸ˜†, he gonna be one hell of possessive lover in future πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

aha, aap toh signals bohot acche se pakad lete ho *wink*

& can bet, Mr. Sharma ke *mann mein ladoo phooting* when Ananya asked shud she stay 😈...he was excited to give her a reason to stay πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...wonder what was going in Man's mind, afterall he is a Man, not saint πŸ˜†his dimaag ke ghode running in all directions πŸ˜†

hahaha... oh God these lines made me laugh like hell... hmm ab Mr. Sharma ki dimaag main kya chaling or nahi - yeh batana thoda mushkil hai πŸ˜‰

& for future, Mr. Sharma should not have to worry about where to take his woman out for lunch/dinner dates...he can take her to any & every resturant πŸ˜†

Oooh... *getting ideas* πŸ˜†

🀣 Mr. Sharma's Almost kiss, reminded of somone else's almost kiss on poolside on Diwali night πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Don't worry dear, we're gonna pen down "that" version of flames too... yeah, can't help it but feel that their volatile chemistry is gonna suit this story all too well :D *dhak dhak*

Eager to know what email notification Miss Kashyap got...Hope not much trouble...
wud be curious to know πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm, yeh toh sirf beginning hai.

p.s.--Mr. Sharma is not going to Kashmir πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he shud πŸ˜›πŸ˜†... God forbid if his Ananya lands in some trouble, who will be her knight in shining armour πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahaha, agar Mr. Sharma bhi Kashmir chale gaye, toh waha reporting ki jagah kuch aur hi hoga πŸ˜†

p.p.s.--Mr. Sharma, you never looked old & never will. Period.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree!

Word Count: 1

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

Sabra ka phal meetha... ohhh.. no.. no.. Sabra ka phal ek best update hota hai...

it was awesome...

Kabir and Ananya toh chaa gaye iss update me..
so.. KKN's editor wanted to focus on work or Kabir wanted to Ananya's focus only on him and not any Mirza...πŸ˜†

seriously.. Ananya speaks too much..
now she should understand that Kabir wants more than that..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

All boys think same.. i know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am too curious to know that uss mail me kya hoga?? is this Manav's new trick or something else..

plz Kabir ko bhi Kashmir bhej do.. he should be there with his Miss Kashyap..

update soon...

Aww, thank you so much for such a lovely comment! Haha, well there's certainly a possessive streak in Kabir ;) Hahahahahahahahahha... well scientifically it is true - not necessarily they'll be thinking of lecherous activity, but yeah... a little bit of heat here and there *giggle*

AH, good u're understanding that someone else apart from Kabir could have written tht email.

Kashmir ki romance ho jayega journalism ke beghair.
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Prinky-

Amazing !!!

I loved to read your updates guys...such a lovely read it was !!!
Whole KaYa-licious update...their conversation was so nicely written...loved it !!!!
now what is there in that mail...she received...
continue soon...
Thanks for pm 😊

Thank you so much dear :)Well the next chapters will reveal so :D
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Hi. Waiting for your next update. I follow th8s FF. Its really a classic creation. Wrtten with lot of homework and maturity.

This is the best ff on reporters.

Thank you so much, ah it's true... a lot's gone in making this. Glad you appreciate our hard work :)

Originally posted by: zakter

I loved it guys 😳
To the karma team ... U r doing amazing job πŸ‘
Eagerly waiting for the next part πŸ˜‰
Also thanks for the pm 😊

Love
Zannat 😊

Thank you so much! Loads of love <3
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: fym23

When will you update next chapter, plz?????

Will try to do really soon :)

Originally posted by: KaYa_licious

Another amazing episode..

As I already told you, sometimes I feel like I am reading written update of Reporters.
You have an awesome and wise writing skills.
Coming to story,
Omg..!! Ananya is going to cover dangerous lead..😲
I just loved Kabir..
BTW...we always love Kabir..😳
Kabir is a great mentor and amazing journalist. He advised Ananya about safety measures and introduced her about the important figures in Kashmir...
Kabir showed Ananya his house...May be he is trying to show her future house..πŸ˜‰
Ahh..! Kabir was imagining something wild and passionate with Ananya and whipped cream, strawberry etc...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Aww...Ananya had a crush on Kabir in high school and his proximity was giving her shivers.
The almost kiss...Ahhh So Romantic...
In the end, I wanna say..
"Romanch Bhi aur Romance bhi" episode..
Keep updating and update soon..
Thanks a lot for PM..

Thank you so much for such a wonderful comment... haha, future house! Who knows πŸ˜‰ Well Kabir just thought a little, rest aap log hi samajh lo :D Get ready for an exciting update soon :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

When r u going to update...

Really stuck up, but we're trying hard to post it as soon as possible.

Originally posted by: BedouinMe

I know I am veryyy late! But I must say, this one is one of my most favourite fanfics on this forum ! Had Reporters been a high budget miniseries , it could have been something like this.. But unfortunately Indian television has to go a looong way to reach there.. Koi baat nahi, tab take aapke is FF se kaam chala lenge ;) I am not capable enough to describe the beauty of this work of yours, in words ! Its just magic !

Will wait for the next update :)

Thank you so much dearie! I can't tell you how much your words mean for us! We're truly happy to hear your views. Thanks a ton lot!

Trying!

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Youremind me of my favorite writer on IF ...Suvika. Loved her FF s on ktlk forum and all her novels.

Loved all the dialogues in this FF. Especially Kabir as a mentor.
Very excited for next update

Thank you so much dear... really thank you :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

Aah.. love this ff. Was waiting eagerly and patiently for this update.

Absolutely loved the writing and the emotions conveyed in this chapter. A beautiful chemistry is blossoming between the two. The characters of Kabir and Ananya so wonderfully written. You have captured the nuances of their characters both as Reporters and as just another beings. Wonderful!πŸ‘
So how long for the next?πŸ˜›

Thanks a ton dear, your words mean a precious lot for us! We're trying really hard to post as soon as possible.

Originally posted by: Aalina.

I m extremely sorry for late Commenting.. Every day I thought today I would read it and finally today is the day...

But left it in the cliffhanger is not fair at all.πŸ˜•..

O god.. U people r such a wonderful writer.. Hats off yar..

Loved this part also..and hope KaYa will realise their feelings soon.

Thank u so much for the pm..

Ah no issues, well we're sorry too for not being able to update on time! Thank you so much dear, you made our day :)

BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are we likely to get an update anytime soon ? *waiting eagerly *