Originally posted by: Manyata5

It was awesome!

They are friends now??
Oh i want to see it grow
Continue soon

Thank you, yeah they're friends :)

Thanks

Originally posted by: Nusrat-kabir

Just read it...awesome...kaya part was very good...

Thanks

Originally posted by: das.jayati.1

superb loved it very waiting for updates do PM me pls

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: parini

Nice update
Pls pm me
Waiting for next part
Upload soon...

Thank you

Thanks

Originally posted by: kavikas

Kya baat hai!! Lovely and wonderful!πŸ‘

Thanks for ur comment!

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ksgrkfan

Wonderful wonderful wonderful! πŸ‘ really fantastic update.You guys do a fabulous job at all the updates.Wow I'm still in surprise as how the story progressed.It.'s worth the wait.Can't wait for the next update!I love love this ff.This is my most favourite&the best i've ever read till now of kaya!Marvelous! πŸ‘
update soonish!

Thanks a ton dear, it really means a bucket lot to us! I mean KupKakes already answered on behalf of us, so I just added another note of thanks πŸ˜†
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for pm & m so sorry for late comment...
Coming to the update...That was such a wonderful read...as always...!!!
Loved Ananya's dream scene...
whole scene with KaYa-Malvika-Khalid was superb...
so next is Kashmir...but before that I m eager for next part...as u said may be the KaYalicious update
continue soon...
IArmageddonI thumbnail

tks

Kya baat hai!! Lovely and wonderful!πŸ‘

thanks a ton

Originally posted by: aash2302

Hey!!

Amazing updates.. Sorry for keeps my it short reply.. Keeping busy will give a details update later when I'm free.
Please let me know when you update it
Love
Aashritha

no issues, glad you're reading the work and loving it :D

tks
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

wonderful update..

actually i am speechless..
i was laughing.. blushing.. shivering and god knows what else i was doing while reading the update..😳
i loved all dialogues .. to read and also to imagine...
especially naughty Kabir ke saare dialogues and his smirksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
and that Kanta bai wala...πŸ˜†
thank god Kabir controlled his anger and didn't kill his wife...
please Kabir ko bhi Kashmir bhej do... not as Raj aur Haidar but as KABIR..
cant wait for next update... you guys are doing awesome work..
update sooonnn...😊

Hola Mrumi!

Ah glad we could evoke all the emotions!!! Kabir is a media man, if he can't sway a girl then who could?

I have loved Kanta Bai/Ben ever since Kal Ho Na Ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oho... darkhwast for Kabir in Kashmir *thinking cap on*
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

As expected wonderful UD πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww, thank u so much dear!

Congratulations Miss Kashyap on promotion πŸ˜›πŸ˜› & extra one for getting personal invite from Mr. Sharma to his b'ful house πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

Hahaha, personal invite kyu hua... yeh jald hi pata chalega ;)

Kabir calling Miss Kashyap at his place after sunset ...my imaginations started running wild πŸ˜†...wonder what mysterious Mr. Sharma upto πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† wonder if its only official discussion on his mind πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...throughout at office & Home Mr. Sharma was giving mixed signals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it really makes me think if he *really* didn't had any intention to do something 😈 with Ananya πŸ˜† considering he doesn't have any intention to let her leave before sun sets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! imaginations running wild πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† this was epic, literally! had us in splits!

wonder if I am reading too much b/w lines but I really wanna know, how exactly Kabir wants ... Ananya to leave him Surprised, amazed, speechless and breathless... I can bet, he didn't meant just professionally πŸ˜†...Not only Ananya but I can also give tough competition to Malvika when it comes to double meaning Mr. Sharma πŸ˜†

Well let's say ki samajdaaro ko ishaara kaafi hota hai! Aap bohot zyada ya kam likh rahe hai, yeh toh aap aur Ram hi jaane πŸ˜‰

By the way Mr. Sharma, dont make fun of poor girl & her slippers...when hot & handsome calls a girl on such a short notice...no surprises she will be all hassled up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†just curious to know...Where is Kanta Bai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Purnima ji, aapki imaginations kuch acche hi tez jaa rahi hai. It's after 4 o clock, Kanta Bai ka shift is in the morning πŸ˜†

Glad to know Kabir didn't fell into temptation of killing his wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & controlled his hatred πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hahaha, yeah... who knows πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Let see, if Ananya's intution turns true or not...& once again she proves Kabir's trust & confidence in her true or not...

Hmm... that's something that number of comments *lol* / time will tell :)

p.s.--will Kabir wud be going along Miss Kashyap to Kashmir as her knight in shinding armour ...may be Ananya's daydreams can come true πŸ˜‰ I wud prefer romantic Raj ☺️

Sabko Kabir aur Ananya ka Kashmir ka vacation ki hi zyada padi hai, bechara case is going lawaris πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinyshajil

Phew you guys didnt block me !! Lols !! Well you have succeeded par excellence in your attempt !! Yes !! If I ever have a locker full of money then I will set out to produce this into a serial !! "Reporters - What it could have been" and you guys will be given the directors cap !! The plans good right??
Aww ya !! I know ... It is really difficult as you both have responsibilities of your own isn't it? All right for the love of you guys I am not going to push harder .. Instead I will wait patiently like a good gal!!
Really?? Just give me your adresses and I will be there in a giffy !!
Jokes apart !! But really I am in aww with Flames.. Its a fan fic I will never forget !!
Thankyou for it !! πŸ‘

No way, we didn't block you and we never would!!!

I am honestly on top of the moon that both my stories on Kaya are so well received :) Having Kupkakes on board is one of the best things that has happened to Flames!

Ohh... this into a serial *would be our dream come true* Director's cap... haha! We love the idea!!! Fantastic plan <3

Just that true, kaam kaaj main hi waqt chala jaata hai! Aww... thanks a ton Miss Good Gal :)

Oh trust us, if we had no other thing to do apart from writing flames, we would have almost finished it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Loads of love to you dear!
kavikas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur amazing ff flames have really given me goosebumps! Awesome writer! Lovely story!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Ur amazing ff flames have really given me goosebumps! Awesome writer! Lovely story!

Thanks a ton dear! Your comments inspire us to write more :)
cSaiP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys...update is just fabulous...loved each bit of it...your writng is such sauve n beautiful ...that feels just keep readng...n readng... πŸ‘
One of d best story 😳😳..is wat I feel...u gals r going with...so nice of u guys...that u have litraly owned to keep us happy...with such beautiful piece of yr writings...n thus ...I m one from your fandom...so adorable yr work is...great going gals..😳
Ahh..Dear Annie...is so innocent... N naive..that she resond her own promotion...n Malvika was so amused to see her questionng her own promotn..bcs she didn't knw the goodness of this gal...😳😳
N yeah...phone convo...so cute...when Kabir said now 29...ahh it was...so teasng πŸ˜† of him as always...yet adorable as always 😳😳
The best of all...which has just started
..with Annie at Kabirs house...awesome part...
Poor gal.. With her Strawberry slippers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But that is wat is the effect of The Kabir Sharma ...on evry gal.. 😳😳😳..n especially... Wen she's our dearest Ananya... Who day dreams...of Mr.Sharma as Raj with her in the heavenly beauty of Kashmir πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
N I just loved Kabir wen he said her...
"Who said I'll let you go before the sun sets?" πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..no dbt every fangal wud just go blushing...hearing this from him 😳😳😳
All n all...loved it so much...
N thus many a tyms feel like disturbing u guys ...agn n agn n asking...abut guys jaldi update karo yaar... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
N since...Annie has just arrived at Kabirs house...eagerly waiting 4 a whole kayalicious update ...
Update soonest... 😳😳...
N sorry commenting so late...was a bit busy...with colg...
Edited by cSaiP - 8 years ago