Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shinyshajil

If there is a FF that I wait for then it is this one !! ( Shree urs is the second :-) ) Man the conversations that you bring up is too good yar... I am always left blushing .. Smirking.. Laughing.. And open mouthed!! The sarcasam.. The jokes.. The naughtiness...!! you guys are making magic !!
Especially I was bowled over when Kabir says that he did not kill his wife but would have !! Wow I couldn't stop laughing !!!
The FF just reminds me of the start of Reporters... Man those were the days !! But this one is better in its own way!!
Okay so you both know your rocking it right!! And you both know each update you guys give are at the next level.. So why are you delaying the updates !! *makes a pout*
Now that its an episodic fic then you shouldn't delay so much yar !!

Okay so the greedy reader in me is making me tell all this !!

If I ever meet you two.. I am gona kidnap the both of you and force you into writing a whole novel on reporters !! *Laughs like a witch*

Okay so I am gona stop !!! I better do before you guys block me !! ( is there a blocking option in the FF :-\ well there better be none !! )

Love you both so much !!

Shiny, this is one of the sweetest comments we've received so far! Thank you so much for this! It honestly means a lot! 😊 We are so glad that we manage to touch you and make you happy with our writing! True, Shiny! In fact, when we started with this FF, it was with a view to bring back the magic of those days. But as we went along, we started giving things an all new direction, so that now its quite far from the original. Reporters was a wonderful serial, miles above most other offerings on Indian television, but we have always felt that it had a concept par excellence, which was hardly exploited. We are just making an attempt to rectify that, and it is when we receive comments like yours that we feel that we may actually be succeeding in our objective.
Thank you again, Shiny, for all the love! Trust us, we would love to be kidnapped!😆 We love Flames as much, and would love to write more often. It's just that personal commitments weigh us down too much at times and prevent us from updating frequently, and we apologize for that! We put in our best efforts to have the update ready as soon as possible. We'll surely try to have the next update up much sooner! 😊
shinyshajil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .KupKakes

Shiny, this is one of the sweetest comments we've received so far! Thank you so much for this! It honestly means a lot! 😊 We are so glad that we manage to touch you and make you happy with our writing! True, Shiny! In fact, when we started with this FF, it was with a view to bring back the magic of those days. But as we went along, we started giving things an all new direction, so that now its quite far from the original. Reporters was a wonderful serial, miles above most other offerings on Indian television, but we have always felt that it had a concept par excellence, which was hardly exploited. We are just making an attempt to rectify that, and it is when we receive comments like yours that we feel that we may actually be succeeding in our objective.
Thank you again, Shiny, for all the love! Trust us, we would love to be kidnapped!😆 We love Flames as much, and would love to write more often. It's just that personal commitments weigh us down too much at times and prevent us from updating frequently, and we apologize for that! We put in our best efforts to have the update ready as soon as possible. We'll surely try to have the next update up much sooner! 😊

Phew you guys didnt block me !! Lols !! Well you have succeeded par excellence in your attempt !! Yes !! If I ever have a locker full of money then I will set out to produce this into a serial !! "Reporters - What it could have been" and you guys will be given the directors cap !! The plans good right??
Aww ya !! I know ... It is really difficult as you both have responsibilities of your own isn't it? All right for the love of you guys I am not going to push harder .. Instead I will wait patiently like a good gal!!
Really?? Just give me your adresses and I will be there in a giffy !!
Jokes apart !! But really I am in aww with Flames.. Its a fan fic I will never forget !!
Thankyou for it !! 👏
kavikas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya baat hai!! Lovely and wonderful!👏
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update..
actually i am speechless..
i was laughing.. blushing.. shivering and god knows what else i was doing while reading the update..😳
i loved all dialogues .. to read and also to imagine...
especially naughty Kabir ke saare dialogues and his smirks😃😉
and that Kanta bai wala...😆
thank god Kabir controlled his anger and didn't kill his wife...
please Kabir ko bhi Kashmir bhej do... not as Raj aur Haidar but as KABIR..
cant wait for next update... you guys are doing awesome work..
update sooonnn...😊
Edited by Mrumi - 8 years ago
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!
Amazing updates.. Sorry for keeps my it short reply.. Keeping busy will give a details update later when I'm free.
Please let me know when you update it
Love
Aashritha
parini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Pls pm me
Waiting for next part
Upload soon...
das.jayati.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb loved it very waiting for updates do PM me pls
ArthunaAlive thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys you truly have a way with words that every update is like a sweet para of a beautiful song !!!! !!!! You have subtly brought out the fine nuances of KaYa's growing affinity . Keep Rocking and I am very very sure that writing is your true calling !!!!!!! So continue weaving magic with words !!!!!! 👏
Nusrat-kabir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just read it...awesome...kaya part was very good...
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome!
They are friends now??
Oh i want to see it grow
Continue soon