Usha30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful update as usual .. Love the
Dialogues of both Ananya and Kabir !!
fym23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love to read this ff, superb as always. Waiting period started for your new update πŸ˜›
doll9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb episode dear..just loved it eagerly waitng for update
Coloursoflove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait for the new update,Please update soon.
Update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon.
Please please update soonish!
shinyshajil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If there is a FF that I wait for then it is this one !! ( Shree urs is the second :-) ) Man the conversations that you bring up is too good yar... I am always left blushing .. Smirking.. Laughing.. And open mouthed!! The sarcasam.. The jokes.. The naughtiness...!! you guys are making magic !!
Especially I was bowled over when Kabir says that he did not kill his wife but would have !! Wow I couldn't stop laughing !!!
The FF just reminds me of the start of Reporters... Man those were the days !! But this one is better in its own way!!
Okay so you both know your rocking it right!! And you both know each update you guys give are at the next level.. So why are you delaying the updates !! *makes a pout*
Now that its an episodic fic then you shouldn't delay so much yar !!

Okay so the greedy reader in me is making me tell all this !!

If I ever meet you two.. I am gona kidnap the both of you and force you into writing a whole novel on reporters !! *Laughs like a witch*

Okay so I am gona stop !!! I better do before you guys block me !! ( is there a blocking option in the FF :-\ well there better be none !! )

Love you both so much !!
Edited by shinyshajil - 8 years ago
.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annabethpercy

wonderful update😊continue soon

Originally posted by: RaizadaPriya

tooo ggoooddd update

loved it very much

i hope now u r fine

Originally posted by: 0913155

Awesome awesome awesome update loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ loved the way kabir said army mans daughterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³superb update loved it plz continue soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Amazing Update πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved it ..πŸ‘πŸΌ Love is in the air..😳

Plss update soon..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, guys! Your appreciation is really heartening! πŸ˜ƒ
We'll have the next update coming very soon! :)
Edited by .KupKakes - 8 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As expected wonderful UD πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations Miss Kashyap on promotion πŸ˜›πŸ˜› & extra one for getting personal invite from Mr. Sharma to his b'ful house πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

Kabir calling Miss Kashyap at his place after sunset ...my imaginations started running wild πŸ˜†...wonder what mysterious Mr. Sharma upto πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† wonder if its only official discussion on his mind πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...throughout at office & Home Mr. Sharma was giving mixed signals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it really makes me think if he *really* didn't had any intention to do something 😈 with Ananya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† considering he doesn't have any intention to let her leave before sun sets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wonder if I am reading too much b/w lines but I really wanna know, how exactly Kabir wants ... Ananya to leave him Surprised, amazed, speechless and breathless... I can bet, he didn't meant just professionally πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Not only Ananya but I can also give tough competition to Malvika when it comes to double meaning Mr. Sharma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By the way Mr. Sharma, dont make fun of poor girl & her slippers...when hot & handsome calls a girl on such a short notice...no surprises she will be all hassled up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†just curious to know...Where is Kanta Bai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Glad to know Kabir didn't fell into temptation of killing his wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & controlled his hatred πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Let see, if Ananya's intution turns true or not...& once again she proves Kabir's trust & confidence in her true or not...

p.s.--will Kabir wud be going along Miss Kashyap to Kashmir as her knight in shinding armour ...may be Ananya's daydreams can come true πŸ˜‰ I wud prefer romantic Raj ☺️

.KupKakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: BedouinMe

A really beautiful update ! The undercurrents are what makes this piece a class apart ! Waiting for the next part.. Plz update soon ! :)

Thank you so much! We will definitely update soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Aalina.

What a dream.. Girl...Raj- Simran.lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I already imagine the sceneπŸ˜†.

Only Ananya can do that and for kabir.
Why malvika always remain in her ehsaan vala mode..but love Ananya's attitude. Naughty kabir. How do u manage penning down these amazing dialogues n scenes?just love it.

Just hope Kabir also go with Ananya to Kashmir..seriously want to see Samar n Akira πŸ˜‰..reporting from Kashmir.

Love to read ur every part.. Thank u for pm

Update soon

Thank you, Aalina! We are so glad you loved this update!
Of course! Annie can be spunky, naughty and mature all at once!
Haha, only time will tell! Stay tuned for the next update! And thanks once again for your lovely words! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ksgrkfan

Wonderful wonderful wonderful! πŸ‘ really fantastic update.You guys do a fabulous job at all the updates.Wow I'm still in surprise as how the story progressed.It.'s worth the wait.Can't wait for the next update!I love love this ff.This is my most favourite&the best i've ever read till now of kaya!Marvelous! πŸ‘
update soonish!

Hey there! I'm sorry I don't know your name! Thank you so much! This is such a sweet comment! Thank you for generous praise! We are so glad you are loving the journey with us! Trust us, we are enjoying the ride as much as you are! And sure, we will update soon! It's just personal commitments that keep us away from frequent updates, though we do try our best! The next update will be up soon. Stay tuned! :)
.KupKakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

really wonderful update ..
loved update
update soon
thanks for pm

Thank you so much, dear! Next update will be soonish! :) Stay tuned! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sridhsc

Simply Superb

Update soon

Thank you! Sure, we will! :)

Originally posted by: Sokool27

Too good too much goodπŸ˜ƒ

Wow

Please please update soon. ..
Can't wait for long to read further. ...

Thanks a lot! :) Sure we won't keep you waiting for much longer! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: manaalkhan

hey..!!! it was an amazing update...πŸ‘
the two are so cute...😳 the nok jhok was hillarious...
BTW loved the dailogue "i didn't kill my wife, though i loved too"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if he had the chance he would surely have killed herπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
anyways loved the update... continue soon.

Thank you so much, dear! We are so glad you loved it all! Haha, we loved writing those bits! That's the essence of KaYa according to us! 😳 Next update will be very soon! :)

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

love the update! love their camaderie! Keep up the amazing story telling, thanks for the pm!

Thanks a lot! :) That's exactly how we want their relationship to develop! Stay tuned! 😊
.KupKakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usha30

Beautiful update as usual .. Love the
Dialogues of both Ananya and Kabir !!

Thank you! 😊

Originally posted by: fym23

I love to read this ff, superb as always. Waiting period started for your new update πŸ˜›

Thank you so much! Haha, we'll try our best to keep the waiting period short! :)

Originally posted by: doll9

Superb episode dear..just loved it eagerly waitng for update

Thank you! We are glad you loved it! :) We will update very soon! 😊