Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aman93

nice update... continue soon pls

Thanks dear

Originally posted by: kajalkalwani

Sorry couldnt read ur ff dese days as was lil busy wid examz. Amazing update. Thank u fr d pms n sorry fr nt rpyin back

No issues, take ur own time :) If you don't have time to comment... like bhi chalta hai :D
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Thanks

Originally posted by: -Prinky-

Awesome it was !!!!!

like the way their relationship is progressed...
Khalid...too smart...
I enjoyed that messages convo b/w KaYa...
eager to read more...continue soon...
Thanks for pm 😊

Thanks a ton dear :D Haha, loved writing the messaging bit myself πŸ˜†
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

read whole 7 episodes in a go ...sorry my like bitton is not cooperating ...
but i have no words to describe ..dis whole story is just superbbb ...
please please do continue ..update soon llease
thanks for pm

Glad you loved it so much :D Wow, 7 at once πŸ˜ƒ Hope you loved the journey 😳
cSaiP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear Armageddon...😊
Chp 7 ... so nice...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
So...khalid has a resn πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰4 ananyas promotn...not only trishas replacement...
N hats off 4 such a beautiful piece of writingπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ther beautiful chat...then...kabirs ..i wanna steal yor bagπŸ˜†
N ananya being unable to hide her expectations.. oh him askng her abt health...then...givng off khalid was so r gentleman Kabir😳but...the best part is Kabir himself is acceptng his attraction towrds her...unlike r real mr.sharma who initially denied his feelngs...
N...Ronnie is tryng gud chances to divert himself more towrds Richa...
But...the real cliffhanger was ...Khalid read some info on his iPad..that contnd d real resn behind ananyas promotn...it feels that..his doing this...on sombdys specific order...or may b somthng like that... but at the ended positive...wen he sd that ananya comes out to b best..as he hopedπŸ˜‰
But alll ths wil b revealed only wen..u vil update chapter 8...so just wanna knw...how long...wil v have to wait...😲 u keep us waitng alwz...be it Jatishwar..or flames😳
Abb update b kardo yaar...eagerly waitng 4 both😊
Edited by cSaiP - 8 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaloveskajen

Awesome update!

Loved it a lot
Sorry for not being able to comment on the previous parts..
Continue soon!

No issues! Glad you loved it!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

Just loved the trailer !! πŸ‘β€οΈ

Thanks a ton 😳

Originally posted by: dinazz

Epi 4

Yeah ! Ananya sure does have strong views regarding these issues .. that's why i like her character.. I actually like the way you have portrayed her character.. irregardless of what role she played in the tv series.(i didn't see the series, so i don't know..)

Aww, thank you so much! Well the TV character was similar, let's say this Ananya is inspired from the Reporters Ananya; however, once Flames goes on running, our Ananya is going to be a far cry from the real one 😳

confused ..πŸ˜•
was it a flash back or was it .. Haha! Ofcourse , even a superstar needs his ' Wife' to keep him down to earth and grounded and not shy away when in dire need for helpπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yep, it was a mini flashback! Han ji, wife the great :D

Aww! Ananya made a new friendship with the superstar.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
And she's given such an amazing advice to the superstar.. ' to focus on people who matter the most and who will support you through all things..' We all can too take this piece of advice,coz Good advice is rarer than rubies..

Completely true! And honestly people might think that superstars are snobby or don't form great friendship at the first point but in reality, they are really nice people and will take the extended hand of friendship :)

Oh the arrogant boss !
he should know ki kisi ko bhi chota nahi samajna chahiye.. but well , that's him.. and KaYa are just good together..πŸ˜ƒ

Haha, true πŸ˜‰

oops.. a secret revealed.. but it was necessary for the case, perhaps...

Exactly :D
so case 1 over !πŸ‘πŸ‘
now case 2.πŸ˜ƒ
loved this case..
Awesome update !!
Beautiful job Karma πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

THanks a ton dearie <3

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

So, its slow & steady for Kabir Ananya πŸ˜›πŸ˜† dheere dheere Tubelight is clicking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Farq "kyun" pad raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...though they wud take there own sweet time to realise it fully & confess to each other specifically in words...but they have started beginning to know that "Farq pad raha hai"...

Haha, correcto! Waise zyaada jaldi iss pair ke liye ab toh nahi ho sakte, but yes things will fasten up a bit *not saying further* πŸ˜†

How I loved their super cute SMS chatting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (wud love to see it more)

Shall take that into note ;)

πŸ˜† Kabir gets really cutely jealous & possessive πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but the highlight was KabirAnanya heart to heart talk πŸ€— she confessing she is not as strong as she seems to be 😊😊...& no issues if Kabir copy pasted Jhonny Depp's dialogue πŸ˜†πŸ˜† can bet, he wud have said it in Kabir style

True... I personally loved writing that myself :)

Khalid πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the cupid πŸ˜†πŸ˜† man is in hurry to fix up Kabir πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† guess he wants to see couple to hold hold hands not just for 15mins interview but for life-long πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜† hope he turns out to be a rockstar like he is expected to be πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I mean Khalid was one of my favourite characters so I don't see how he won't make a difference, in fact Khalid is a pretty important guy here 😳

Thanks for ur lovely comment dear :)
Edited by IArmageddonI - 8 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: fym23

I regularly check for update from u, and i read chap7 before your pm 😊, but u plz send pm , i like the way kaya story is prgrsing.

Thanks a ton! Sure, stay tuned :D

Originally posted by: kavikas

Its just FANTASTIC. NO WORDS! NO BARS! UR STORY ROCKSπŸ‘

Awww... thaaank you πŸ˜ƒ

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Godly_Affection

What an episode, oh no, a "Maha-episode" dear!πŸ˜ƒ (just rename it, if you wish to!πŸ˜‰)
Loved every bit of it, not even a single word seemed boring!πŸ‘

THANKS A BUNCH NEHA DEAR <3

Anita-Ananya's scene was kinda emotional, beautifully put up! Not dramatical, just real! Armaan n Ronnie were too good! πŸ‘
All others expressed their happiness on her return! πŸ˜ƒ

Aww, thanks yaar!

Kabir's POV was nicely written! His joke lightened the situation perfectly! 😳
Ananya wasn't able to sleep, her heart wandering off to Kabir's thoughts, oh, poor girl! He doesn't let her sleep!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
oh, ag dono taraf barabar ki lagi hai, sleep was a distant dream for Kabir too!πŸ˜† nice!
Aww, her colleagues are so sweet to give her a surprise! This is the time when we get to know our real friends, it's good that Ananya has many n she's giving a treat to them,cool!πŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe, aag ek taraf se thodi na jalayi ja sakti hai? Yep, Ananya does have a life outside Kabir :) Just a teeny weeny glimpse of that... hehe.

I just love this Ronnie, he's a real friend, reminds me of RB"s Vikram!πŸ˜‰ Both love to keep their friendship above love!πŸ˜ƒ Nicely written!😳

Correcto! You won't believe I had the same thing in my mind *high five*

KaYa's convo was beautifully penned! Kabir pasted a copied dialogue of 'Johnny Depp', Ananya caught him, haha!!πŸ˜† Don't underestimate the power of a common girl, Kabir sahab!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† He wanted a 15 minute interview while the lady could go on for hours!πŸ˜†
Khalid is genius when it comes to understand people, he does it too well! Be it Kabir or Ananya!'😊

Haha, yeah this woman's one heck of a crazily tuned girl! Khalid, honestly I just loved that guy. The panache and all was πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The best part of KKN :D

Kabir was relieved of the just friendship between Ananya-Ronnie, good!πŸ˜›
Ronnie-Richa, I understand, it's nice! πŸ˜‰

Han ji, you exactly understand ;)

BTW, Sameer's fifth first love, Sunny's fifty fifth first love, is there anyone else, who'd be having another five adding up?? haha!πŸ˜†

Probably Karan 🀣

KaYa's chat session was good, witty!πŸ‘

Thanks!

do continue soonKhalid wants to put Ananya in Trisha's place, seems interesting, Malvika is back at her old self!πŸ˜† Khalid-Kabir's talk was nice, they know each-other quite well! Khalid is not being completely honest, do I know what he means? maybe!πŸ˜‰

You probably know a bit of what it might mean, but then we haven't spilled any bean yet πŸ˜‰

thanks for pm

Love you loads,
You know..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

No ji, I don't know you... who are you???

Word Count: 1

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nusrat-kabir

Awesome update..
Loved the messaging part 😳
Sorry my like button is not working...
😭 😭

Aww thanks! No issues u commented *getting ur presence*

Originally posted by: Usha30

Beautiful update !!!! Thanks for the pm !! Lovely