Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome !!!!!!
The whole scenario...each & every details...so beautifully penned...It give me the feel like I was watching it in front of me...the tension...the terror...so visible...it was a flawless...amazing...piece of writing...

gr8 job...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for pm
continue soon...
Edited by -Prinky- - 8 years ago
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally amazingg part...
A very emotional one...it had everything in it...
Wonderful...wonderful update...
Thankxx for the PM...
Plsss update asap...!!!
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing, beautuful, perfection...its everything
I loved it sooo much
This was soo emitional yet awesome!
Thanks for the PM
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved
Unreserved

Sorry for being so late..
You guys may be on the verge of updating the next chapter
Busy with my exams
Anyways
This chapter was mind blowing.
You guys portrayed the role of journalists when they have to cover such threatening scenes. You expressed the emotion of fear, worry, disgust and whatever they feel while covering such terrifying news.
I can't imagine something like this.
Witnessing so much cruel bloodshed and dead bodies is a tough job.
I loved that you focused on the issue like terrorism.
Keep It Up Guys
and Please Update Soon
We are going to experience a pain of getting away from Reporters and Flames will be like medicine to soothe us..
Whenever I read your story, I feel like I am reading an episode of Reporters
Thank you so much for Pm
and again sorry for replying late.
Edited by KaYa_licious - 8 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*phew* what a relief...glad to see Ananya darling all safe & sound...& Hero not being literally knight in shining armour in filmy style but still glad to have him around when Ananya being brave & escaped...
Poor girl ...can only imagine how traumatic & difficult situation wud have been for her...& she indeed had been luck to survive when many unlucky one just faced cruelsome fate at hands of terrorism...
Inspite of all, it was brave of Ananya to be a vigilant reporter & responsible citizen...kudos to her...

Coming to my hero Mr. Sharma, hope he is now breathing fine...poor him, only he knows how he kept himself calm & composed knowing "his Ananya" is in danger...& still had to be all professional... if it was for him he wud have just wished to barge in & save his damsel in distress ...

Lolz & wonder if its coincidence...here too soon Kabir wud b dealing with RG πŸ˜› ...God bless him πŸ˜† In RG bhaisaab ki bhi lag gayi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if even 1% Kabir's doubts turn true...what he is thinking turns accurate ... My Kabir not gonna spare πŸ˜† πŸ˜† dooba doobakar dhoega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

All the best to my hero!!!
Sokool27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously it's awesome.
It was realistic situation.
Brave girl of a brave leughtent. Liked this scenario of Ananya's father being a army man.
In that memory of his you also gave good message
" fight for life"..πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Kaya are still unknown of their feelings for each other. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I hope there'll be more of KaYa conversation or their working together on the minister's lead.
Waiting for the next update.

Thanks for the pm.
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Another awesome update dear⭐️
loved it!
You've portrayed the emotions perfectly, I could see all of it happening right in front of my eyes! πŸ‘Well. action is my favt, you've shown it aptly! very well done!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I really loved the way you've portrayed the relation of everyone, it seems like a small family! Specially Malvika, her positive side was nice!😳
Ananya n her dad's fb was sweet! He gave her the strength she needed! "...Fight for life", very true!
Kabir was giving a live telecast, ah.. it was so beautifully written!😊 He was shocked to see her helping the officers with the info, this girl is of totally different kind! I love this girl! πŸ˜‰ *not that way*🀣
Garewal, hmm, next part seems interesting!😎
Do continu soon
Thanks for pmsπŸ˜†

Love you loads,πŸ€—
You know πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

ArthunaAlive thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys Guys you are master Word Magicians !!!!!!!!!!! A v big wala Salute to your craft !!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Absolutely emotionally thrilling update . πŸ‘πŸΌ More Power To You !!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am seriously in love with Ananya's courage!
She is so bold!
And Kabir her pillar!
It was awesome!
Continue soon
ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue it as fast as u can...its really nice...😊