Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kabir's Ms. Kashayap is fangirling some one else...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in front of Mr.sharma. Oh god! Help herπŸ˜†..he is not going to spare her if anything goes ulta pulta.
Interesting lead πŸ‘πŸ‘N thanks for d pm

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Amazing update dear
loved it
Ananya n her banters, she is at times a teenager n then the perfect reporter! The way she manages through her roles is just amazing!
The scene at conference hall was interesting, the cold rivalry n then Ananya's thoughts were nicely put up!
Kabir's professionalism made Ananya wonder, who's the real Kabir!
Hridhwan's story is interesting! Dekhte he ki kya hota he aage!
do continu soon
thanks for pm
ArthunaAlive thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys your story is so very alive that it seems real !!!! Remarkable piece of investigative reporting !!!!!! More power to you !!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just found this fic and I am In love with this...I love Ananya here...she is sooo strong and actually taking all pangas with kabir on his face..hahahha...I loved it when she said that she works under him not for him...I can't wait to read something about kabir's point of view. ...what he actually thinks of ananya and his feelings towards this child woman with specs and curly hair...
Pls continue soon
nihatri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ending ka timing galat hai yaar
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sokool27

Oh wow!!

It's interesting. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Please please continue asap. ..

Thanks a ton! Surely will continue!

Originally posted by: _Shivani_

Truly Amazing... I didn't thought u will discuss cases... yaar its really amazing... i loved it.. continue soon

I am glad you loved it, yeah... you know how much I love cases πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Wow πŸ‘ Amazing update.. πŸ‘
Plss continue soon.. 😳

Thank you dear

Thanks!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Wonderful as always ...
so first official story KaYa gets to work on πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...& here too, Ananya being late for meeting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was not surprised "late aane ki aadat hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Glad to see Mr. Sharma jealous of "Ri" πŸ˜› wonder if Ri is as handsome as our editor in chief πŸ˜†

Zaara seems to know too much about the scandal...& hope she is able to help Ananya & they dont mess it up ...else Kabir Sharma will not spare Miss Kashyap πŸ˜†

Man we always wait for your comment... really <3

Yep... lol, but Annie dear was late for a good reason πŸ˜† Aaah... you guessed the j word in his head!

Of course, Zara will be revealed more and stay tuned dear!

Originally posted by: Aalina.

Kabir's Ms. Kashayap is fangirling some one else...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in front of Mr.sharma. Oh god! Help herπŸ˜†..he is not going to spare her if anything goes ulta pulta.

Interesting lead πŸ‘πŸ‘N thanks for d pm

hahahah, lol... I have actually seen that expression on someone's face!!

WHo knows... kya pata kuch ho jaye toh? ;)

Thanks for ur comment dear!

Originally posted by: Godly_Affection

Amazing update dear

loved it
Ananya n her banters, she is at times a teenager n then the perfect reporter! The way she manages through her roles is just amazing!
The scene at conference hall was interesting, the cold rivalry n then Ananya's thoughts were nicely put up!
Kabir's professionalism made Ananya wonder, who's the real Kabir!
Hridhwan's story is interesting! Dekhte he ki kya hota he aage!
do continu soon
thanks for pm

Nehaaa oh nehaaa! I wait for your comments so much! In fact we love your comments!!!

Yeah we are so glad you loved it sooo much! Yep, Kabir sahab has two sides :)

I am glad you loved the case so much!

Love you <3

Originally posted by: ArthunaAlive

Guys your story is so very alive that it seems real !!!! Remarkable piece of investigative reporting !!!!!! More power to you !!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

OH man thanks a bunch, it means a lot for us... truly!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

Just found this fic and I am In love with this...I love Ananya here...she is sooo strong and actually taking all pangas with kabir on his face..hahahha...I loved it when she said that she works under him not for him...I can't wait to read something about kabir's point of view. ...what he actually thinks of ananya and his feelings towards this child woman with specs and curly hair...

Pls continue soon

Hey new reader!

We always love new readers... the sad part being that we aren't getting that much of a response! But then we're so happy to see you here!!!!

Oooh.. who knows if the next chapter fulfils your wish πŸ˜‰

Love,

Originally posted by: nihatri

Ending ka timing galat hai yaar

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Trust me Nihatri I didn't have that ending in my mind - in fact this chapter was put to an end here by the great KupKakes (the co author of this)

0913155 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just one word FABπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› amazing where do u get such good ideas n conceptπŸ˜ƒ loved ithank specially for pmπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IArmageddonI

Hey new reader!

We always love new readers... the sad part being that we aren't getting that much of a response! But then we're so happy to see you here!!!!

Oooh.. who knows if the next chapter fulfils your wish πŸ˜‰

Love,

I know dear...it gets very disheartening when u don't get the response like u deserve..but all I can say is look at our favourite show " Reporters"..is it getting the deserved trps?? No right? ?? Still it is our favourite and one of the most classy show ever made on tv...its not about response. .its about what u feel about something. ...u love writing and we love reading your fic...I know the number of readers is less but less doesn't mean that u should stop writing. ..
pls do write for us..😊