Virman my way thread 2 (Completed)

mebigirl thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
So sorry for being gone for so long. The old thread locked so i am updating on the new one. 
PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS BEFORE READING THIS ONE.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3817913&PID=96243543&#p96243543

PART 7: 
PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND BUDDY ME!

The sun had just fully rose and, the birds started chirping. Manvi opened her delicate eyes as she sensed light coming in from her window. She slowly sat up and stretched her arms in midair. A cute and refreshed smile crossed her face. As she opened her eyes properly she was surprised to see her surroundings. She was in a hospital room. She wanted to get up but couldn't because there was weight on her body.  Looking to her left, she found her husband sleeping next to her, with his arm around her waist. Before she knew it she heard a baby's cry and everything came rushing back to her. She just gave birth to twins last night! Virat jumped up from his slumber instantly and screamed,"Which one is crying?""I don't know!" manvi said in panic, not knowing what to do.

Both parents quickly got up and rushed to the babies cribs. Virat picked up his delicate daughter who was crying and started rocking her in his arms. "Shh chup hoja meri janeman" he said with a sleepy smile. Manvi smiled looking at them and quickly glanced at the baby boy who was sound asleep.  She walked towards virat and tapped on his shoulders, "Mujhe dedo, bhooki hogi" she says. "Should I bring baby food?" he asks. Manvi rolls her eyes and hits him on the head, "Bewakoof she is only a day old" she says and virat is still confused. Manvi takes the baby from his hand and walks towards the hospital bed. "Two words virat, breast milk" she says. He cringes his teeth, realizing he is a complete idiot. "Sorry first time ha na, pehli baar baap bana ho" he says cutely and sits by her on the bed. "Tum chep ho or chep hi rahoge. Khair mujhe bhook lagi ha nurse ko bolo ka kuch khane ka liya ae, jub tak mein babli ko sulati ho" she says and starts feeding her little baby. "Okie dokie"virat says and walks towards the door then suddenly turns around. "Who the hell is babli?" he asks confusingly. Manvi laughs and points at their baby girl. Virat runs to her "what? Eww! Yeh babli kesa naam ha?" he says. "Temporary naam ha. Till maa decides the names, they are babli and bablu".  Virat gives manvi a dirtly look and takes out his cell phone and instantly calls someone. "Haan mom jaldi sa babies' ka naam decide kero please" he says on the phone and starts walking out. Manvi giggles as he walks out.

After a while virat walks back in the room with the nurse and finds manvi sleeping with babli in her arms. He quietly asks the nurse to leave the food tray and leave. He walks towards the baby boy's crib and he was awake, just quietly laying there. "Hey champ, you awake?" virat asks with a smile and picks up the baby. He sits down on the sofa and just stares at the baby boy. "Wow I can't believe you are my son" he says and has a tear in his eye. "Acha dekho let's get to the real deal. Tum baby ho toh kya huwa? Tumhara kaam ha upni maa or behn ka khayal rakhna okay? capisce?" he says looking straight into the one day olds tiny eyes. "Or haan mujhe bewakoof mat samjho! Mein bhi ek zamane mein tumhari umer ka tha, mujhe pata ha tum kya soch raha ho! Nursery mein, mr. Mehta ki beti ka bare mein soch raha ho na? Dekh yeh lerkiya bahot chalak cheez hoti ha khas ker aj kal ki lerkiya. In ka chakkero mein mat perho" Virat says and starts chuckling.

"virat" manvi says from the bed and virat looks at her. "Give me my baby. You suck at parenting" She says with an annoyed expression. Virat is surprised that she heard all that and awkwardly looks at her. He quietly gives the baby to manvi.

*Knock Knock*

Virat and manvi look at the door and yell, "Come in" together. Jeevika walked in with Anjali. Anjali ran towards virat and jumped in midair and virat caught her. "How is my little princess?" virat asks and kisses her forehead. "chote daddy I miss you" she says. " I miss you too mera bacha" virat says and sits down next to manvi with Anjali sitting on his lap. Jeevika smiles and sits on a stool next to the bed. "Yeh app ka babies ha choti mama?" Anjali says looking at both the babies that manvi was holding.  Manvi nods a yes and carefully brings forward the baby boy. Anjali confusingly stares at manvis belly. "Baby tummy sa bahir kesa ae mausi?" Everyone looks at Anjali and does not know what to say. "Beta magic. Ek chota sa angel aya or upna wand ghumaya or babies choti mama ka godh mein aa gae" he says with a smile. Manvi turns her head to virat. "Virat bg or sub kaha ha? Raat ko mjh sa milne araha tha but gaari kharab hogae toh ae nahi?" manvi asks realizing half the family didn't even come meet her last night and only maa, jeevika, viren and swamini bua  and virat were at the hospital when the babies were born. "Woh gaari theek hogae thi lekin tum so chuki thi toh they just went back home. Breakfast ka baad aenga sub I think" he says and looks at jeevika for confirmation. "Ya breakfast ka baad araha ha sub. Anjali uth ta ka sath hi peeche peri thi yahan ane ka liya toh mein isa foran le ae" jeevika says. "Toh dii app dono na breakfast nahi kiya?" manvi asks in anger. Jeevika slowly nods a no. "Virat woh tray lao yahan hum sub mil ka breakfast kerte ha" manvi says.  Jeevika stops virat with a gesture. "Manvi i brought ghar ka khana for all of us. Gaari mein ha." She says and manvi's eyes light up in joy. "Jao virat gaari sa le ao!" she demands him and virat raises his eyes. "Oye! virat yeh kero virat woh kero. Nauker nahi ho tumhara!" he says annoyingly.  "Mein bhi tumhari naukerani nahi ho, I went through labor for you! Woh bhi twice!" she yells. Anjali and jeevika close their ears because of the shouting. Virat playfully pushes manvis shoulder. "Mena bola tha tumhe huh? Saalo sa peeche peri thi meri! Roz bolti thi mujhe ka jr.virat chaya!" he yells. Manvi gives him a glare. "haan bolti thi. lekin I know you wanted this more than I did!" she yells. "I did but koi ehsaan nahi kera mera bache peda ker ka. Biwi ho meri or kis ka pass jata? Tumhara taano ka bare mein pata hota toh usi waqt contraceptive use kerleta" he yells and jeevika just looks at him in shock. "Enough you two! Pagal ho kya? When Anjali was born me and viren ji got closer and tum dono ko dekho! Virat tum yahan behte raho mein gaari sa lati ho kahna" jeevika yells. Manvi and virat start laughing. "Acha sorry mein lata ho" he says with a giggle and leaves the room. "LOVE YOU!" manvi yells to virat as he walks out and giggles and jeevika just looks at them in shock. "Ek din yeh nokh jokh real fights mein badal jaengi. Grow up manvi!" jeevika says in anger and takes the baby girl in her hand.  "haha chill dii!" manvi says while laughing.

After a few hours:

Bg, beri bg and everyone else comes to the hospital. They all rush towards manvi and hug her. "Manvi tumhari beti toh bilkul tumhari tera ha jub tum paida huwi thi" bg says as she kisses manvis daughter. Manvi smiles and holds bg's hand.  Dadaji takes the baby boy from virats hand, "humara pehla per pota, Is khandan ka vansh" dadaji says and gives an envelope in the babies hand.  Just before anyone could say anything else viren barges in the room with a cake in his hand and balloons and a flower bouquet.  "Flowers for my lovely brother ki dulhan" he says and hands them to manvi and gives a light kiss on her head. "Thank you soo much jeeju" manvi says with a smile. "And baloons for the bacha party" He says and hands Anjali the balloons. "LETS CUT THE CAKE" he yells in excitement. Virat laughs "bhai you were here last night when the twins were born, then why are you so excited right now?" virat asks. "Woh kya ha, it takes time for it to sink in that mera chota bhai baap ha. So the more it sinks in the more excited I will be" he says with a laugh.  

Everyone gathers together to cut the cake. Virat and manvi hold the knife together and cut the cake and everyone claps for them. Manvi takes a little piece of the cake and feeds it to virat with a smile. "Thank you love" she whispers in his ear. Virat smiles and feeds her a piece of cake but right before she could eat it he moves his hand and feeds Anjali. Manvi looks at virat with a shock and virat winks at her.  Vanishika antie notices virats little joke and she feeds manvi cake herself. "Mera pyara bacha" she says and gives manvi a small hug. Manvi smiles and sticks her tongue out at virat. "Mom have you decided the babies names? Werna yeh dhedfutiya bablu or babli bolti rahegi" virat says and everyone laughs with him. "Beta I was thinking mannat and variman?" she asks everyone.  Everyone looks at her with a huge smile. "OMG maa that is an amazing selection of names! How did you think of these?" manvi asks in excitement, "Well mannat because having her was a wish of her parents, and that is what her name means, wish.  And because she looks just like her mother manvi and both their names have "man" in them.  Variman because virat+ manvi= virman and variman sounds just like it. And variman means excellent which he will become just like his father." Vanshika antie says and virat goes and hugs her. "Thanks so much mom" virat says. Just as everyone was talking and laughing together virats phone rings and it was a unknown number. "Excuse me" virat says and leaves the room.

"Yes who is this?" virat says on the phone. "virat" a womanly voice on the other end says. Virat recognized the voice instantly. He could never forget the voice of the women he hated with all his heart. "Maya?" he said with anger. "Hey, did you sign the papers?" she asks. "Maya I told you when you came to my house that day, I am not signing anything. You got what you deserved now you have to deal with the consequences" he says and was about the cut the call but maya started screaming. "Please virat, I am desperate I am in trouble, please can I meet you I can explain everything" she begs. Virat was thinking but before he could say anything the nurse walks towards him and gestures that manvi is calling him. "Yes nurse I am coming" he says and was about to cut the call again but again maya started talking. "nurse? You are in the hospital? Is manvi delivering? Omg!" she yells. Virat flinches, "Bye maya" he says and finally cuts the call.

Precap:

Maya: "I am being abused by someone, virat, I have government restrictions because of the case you filed on me. I can't get out please helpe me out"

Virat: "who is abusing you?"

Maya: "my ex-husband. I can't run from him. I can't get a job or drive because of my restrictions"

Virat:" I'll help you but after that I do not want to see you again!"

Edited by mebigirl - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow after a long time๐Ÿค— and as always i loved it jeevika dialogue ek din mazak sach hojayega is it indicating some upcoming storm in virman life..
maya back into picture excited do continue soon

and ya happy to see u here at ek hazar forum๐Ÿ˜ณ
panamaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update di
now wat is maya is upto
i want to know soon
update soon
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!! Hope virMan r more matured to handle this phase..thnks for the PM!!
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Lovveed it..
You really update after a long time..
But i reaaly lovveed it...
Aaawww Virman has a twin a girl and a boy..
Aaawww Virat and the babby boy scene was really sweet and cute...
How Virat was talking to the babbyy...
Aaawww Anjhlie and Virat scene was really cute...
Aaawww Virman little nokh jokh was really sweet and cute..
But i hope they wont fight for real...
Why had Maya to come???
The precap is intersting..
Pleaseee update soon..
And thank you for the PM...

sandhYA_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR. LOVED IT. FINALLY U UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIME. THIS PART WAS REALLY SUPERB AND MINDBLOWING. LOVES MANVI AND VIRAT CUTE PART WITH THEIR BABIES. LOVES THEIR CUTE NOK JHOK. STILL THEY WERE FIGHTING LIKE KIDS AFTER BECOMING PARENTS. BUBLI AND BABLU NAMES R JUST FUNNY AND VIRAT REACTION IS AWESOME. LOVED THE NAME GIVEN BY VANSHIKA TO KIDS. REALLY GOOD NAMES AND SYMBOL OF VIRMAN LOVE. LOVES ANGALI PART TOO WITH VIRMAN SO SWEET SHE IS. LOVES THE SWEET GESTURE OF VIREN COMING WITH BALLOON AND CAKE. LOVES CAKE CUTTING PART.NOW MAYA AGAIN CAME BACK IN THEIR LIFE. AND IT SEEMS FROM JEEVIKA SENTENCE MAY BE A BIG STORM IS COMING IN LIFE OF VIRMANS AS MAYA. SO DEAR PLZ THIS TIME UPDATE SOON. TAKE CARE.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
rhardik12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awsummm update dear sorry for late comment ;)
sharmi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyyy u are here after a very long months of break n finally i found d story ufff tats y this much of late .
wowww virman n twins awww d updat was awesom n d names were really nice.
bt y tat maya came again sudenly n precap sounds intrstng.
plzzz updat asap n ur other stories too.
nidhiagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting for your update plz update soon
mebigirl thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Part 8! 
Please please comment and like! i wrote a long and nice update! Thank you >3

Virat walks into the hospital room where everyone was sitting and laughing. He smiled seeing everyone happy and that he contributed to this happiness in the family. "CHACHU" he hears a squeaky voice and looks down at the 6 year old little girl who was tugging his pants. He smiles as he gives her attention and picks her up in his arms. "Yes bacha?" he asks.  "hum babies ko ghar kub le ke jaenge?" she asks with excitement. "AJ beta" he says and walks towards the entire family with Anjali in his arms.

Vanshika antie playfully pats virats shoulders. "Aja bacha, betho manvi ka pass" she says and makes virat sit next to manvi on the bed  and she was holding mannat. "We are going to take you home soon, princess" he says and kisses her check. Anjali looks at virat with anger. "CHOTE DADDY PRINCESS MEIN HO!" she yells. Virat looks at her "Beta a king can have many princesses." He says with a smile but Anjali was still not convinced.  Jeevika hands manvi variman. "Or yeh mera raja beta ha" she says and kisses him. 

Bg walks in with viren. "Manvi beta tumhara discharge hogaya ub hum ghar ja sakte ha" she says and manvis face lights up.

Car ride:

Virat and manvi were in the front seats and the babies were in the baby carriers in the back seat.

"Manvi ub tabiyat kesi ha?" virat asks, his eyes straight on the road. Manvi looks at him with a smile " My v**** still hurts" she says with a serious expression. Virat immediately looks at her with shock. "What the?". Manvi starts laughing at his expression loudly. "That really wasn't funny" he says with a serious look and slams the breaks at the traffic signal. The sudden break made variman wake up and he started crying. Manvi gave virat a look and turned her head toward the back seat. "uff chep utha diya na" she says and puts a pacifier(teether)  in the babies mouth. "Sorry" he says and looks back at variman with a smile.  Manvi and virat both turn back at the same time and their heads bump. They both yell in pain and then virat stares at manvi as she rubs her forehead.  She looks up at him and notices him gazing at her. "Kya huwa?" she asks. "I love you" he says with a smile. Manvi smiles back and comes closer to him. Before she could say anything the car behind them starts honking their horn and virman jump from the sudden sound. Virat looks back at the road and starts moving forward as the light was now green. Manvi starts giggling. "I love you too, more then you could imagine and I am absolutely fine now. Meri tension choro okay!" she says sweetly. Virat smiles and looks over at her and then back on the road.

After a while virats phone rings and he picks up. "hello?" he says. Manvi looks at him curiously, wondering who it is.  "Virat please meet up with me. You have to sign those papers please. I need your help" Maya says on the phone. Virat does not say anything and looks over at mavni with guilt in his eyes. Virat sighs and cuts the call and throws the phone in the dashboard. "Kya huwa virat? Kon tha? Tum gusse mein kyew ho?" manvi asks. Virat does not reply for a while and then says "stupid telemarketers".

At home:

Virat and manvi are welcomed by everyone at the front door. Virat was holding mannat and manvi was holding variman.  Everyone greets them and wishes them a happy family life in the vadhera mansion.  "Manvi abhi twins chote ha toh tu unko upne room mein rakh, I have set their cribs in your room and few months baad we will shift them to the nursery." Jeevika says. Manvi nods her head. "Thanks dii, mein bahot khush hoon, somebody pinch me!" manvi says with a huge smile and looks down at her sweet little baby and kisses him. She feels a sharp pinch on her hand and yells, as she turns over she finds virat laughing. She opens her mouth. "Dii hold him" she says and hands jeevika variman. Virat laughs and hands viren mannat. Manvi starts running after virat and virat runs to save his life. Everyone laughs at their crazy behavior. Virat stops running and as soon as manvi comes near him, he picks her up in his arms. "Bhabhi can you babysit for one hour?" He says and heads towards the stairs without waiting for jeevika to reply. Manvi tries to get down from his arms but virat was too strong for her and she gives up and virat laughs at her. "Make it two Bhabhi!" He yells as he continues walking towards his room.

Virat throws manvi on the bed as soon as he enters and then turns around and locks the door. Manvi gets scared by his intentions. "virat sub ko pata ha..." she says. Virat looks straight into her eyes. "Kya pata ha?" he asks, still looking straight into her eyes and walks towards her. Manvi moves backwards on the bed. "Us, in here, like this" she says hesitantly. Virat smiles mischievously and moves closer to her on the bed. "Like what?" He asks giving her a fierce look. Manvi continues moving back "You made it obvious, they will think we are doing it".  Virat gives her a dirty look and finally comes close to her as there was no more space for her to move back. "So?" he asks and winks at her. "So? We just came back from the hospital with the twins, we can't just make out! Especially when you just made it obvious to everyone! Sub kya sochein ga?" she says as she turns her face sideways. "Kon kya sochta ha, mjha perwa nahi. Mein bus itna janta ho ka mujhe upne biwi pa pyaar araha ha" he says and takes his shirt off. He holds her chin and leans closer. Manvi closes her eyes until she finally feels his lips on hers. She glides down and virat moves himself accordingly. She could feel his cold chest on her fully clothed body. Virat pulls the dooris from her kurti and she smiles during the kiss.  Just as he was about to slide her kurta down, virats phone rings. He ignores it and continues but the ringtone was not letting him concentrate and manvi got distracted as well. Virat comes out of his trance and pulls himself off of manvi. Manvi sits back up and looks at virats vibrating pocket. Virat sighs and picks up his phone. "Yes?" he says with a bit of anger. "Virat please don't cut my call" Maya says. Virat wanted to throw his phone but he knew he had to handle the situation maturely. Virat gestures manvi to wait a minute and he gets off the bed and heads toward the bathroom with the phone on his ear. He closes the door and sits on the sink top. "Maya I swear I will send you back to jail if you don't stop this!" he says in anger.

Meanwhile:

Manvi stands up and ties her dorris back. She confusingly looks at the bathroom but then thinks maybe it's just work calling. She grabs her dupatta and heads towards virikas room.

Jeevika and viren were playing with the twins and Anjali. Manvi smiles looking at them and walks in. "There's my favorite family" She says with a smile and hugs Anjali as she sits on the bed. "Manvi tum yahan? Waah virat ki speed toh achi ha!" Viren says and jeevika and manvi both look at him in shock. "JEEJ!" she yells and hits his arm. "Vesa seriously manvi? Itni jaldi?" jeevika asks. Manvi gives her a killer look. "Shut up dii!" she says and blushes.  "Virat ki call agae and we weren't going to do anything vesa bhi!" She lies.  "Sure you weren't" Viren says. Manvi ignores him and takes mannat from his lap.  She holds her and looks at her sweet innocent face. "Itne saalo ki cahhat puri hogae aj" she says with a huge smile and kisses mannat.  "Tubhi toh is ka naam mannat rakha maa na" jeevika says with a smile. Manvi smiles and nods.

Meanwhile in virmans bathroom:
"Virat please just meet me once I really am stuck in a bad situation" maya says on the phone. Virat thinks for a while. "Fine meet me at caf choclato tomorrow at 12 pm. If this is one of your schemes I swear I will murder you!" he says and cuts the call. He heads back to his room and finds the bed empty. He sighs and quickly picks up his shirt and wears it on his way out.

Virika room:

Virat walks in and finds everyone talking and laughing.  He walks towards manvi "Sorry my manager called" he says and kisses her forehead. "Kya kaam biwi sa zyada important ha? Ghade!" Viren says mischievously.  "Choro jeeju, yeh chep ha or chep hi rahega" Manvi says and high fives viren. "Oye mera devar ko kuch na kaho. Bichara itni mehnat kerta ha" jeevika says and gives virat a side hug. "Haha thanks Bhabhi. Dekha I work hard for my family us mein bhi complain?" he says with a laugh but feels bad for lying. "Acha na ub pakka mat" manvi says and hits his arm. Variman starts crying and virat starts giggling "Dekh iska baap ko maroge toh yeh roega" virat says.  Manvi rolls her eyes and gives virat mannat and takes variman from jeevika's hands. "I should go put the babies to sleep. Good night dii jiju" She says and heads out. Virat stands up and waves a bye and heads out with mannat in his arms.

Virman room:

Manvi feeds the babies and puts them to sleep and puts them in their cribs.       She sits down on the bed and virat comes out from the bathroom in shorts.  He starts rubbing her neck. Manvi smiles and looks back at him. "Thanks, Babies are already so tiring" she says exhausted. "Fikar na kero, when virat is here not to fear". He says and continues giving her a massage.

"Manvi go change into something more comfortable" He says and let's go of her shoulders. "Yaar mujhe susti horhi ha" She says like a little baby. Virat laughs at her and go gets her clothes from the cupboard. "Ub toh pehn lo" He says and hands her clothes. "Tum lait jao, mein hot coco lata ho dono ka liya" virat says and after wearing his shirt he heads downstairs.  Downstairs he finds Vanishika antie doing something near the fridge. Virat sneaks up on her and scares her. "Kya ha virat! Dera diya!" She says as she breaths heavily. "Mom app yahan kya keraha ho?" He asks as he laughs. "Beta mein pani ka jug berhne ae ho" she replies. Virat smiles "Tarrun ko bolte! Woh kaam chor kaha ha?" virat yells but v.a gestures him to stop. "Its fine beta. Mein koi budhi thori ho. Khud ka kaam ker sakti ho." She says. "Haan haan kyew nahi app toh jawaan ho na" he jokes. Va laughs and hits his arm. As she was about to head out virat stops her and makes her face him. "Thank you maa for the amazing names, and thank you for taking care of manvi during the pregnancy, I know you waited for today as eagerly as me and manvi did. Love you maa" he says and hugs her. Va was kind of surprised. She knows virat only calls her maa when he is very emotional. Va holds virats shoulders and parts him away. She sees his face and he was actually crying. "VIRAT? KYA HUWA?" she asks with worry. Virat wipes his tears from his face but he could not control the tears coming from his eyes. "maa app ko nahi pata mjha kitna der lag raha tha. Manvi ka cancer, phir shaddi ka two months baad miscarriage, phir manvi ka upper hamla. Mjha bht der lag raha tha is pregnancy pa. Mena sub sa chupaya, Manvi ki health fit nahi thi, pregnancy woh bhi twins ka sath. Doctor na kaha chance nahi hoga or is baar ager miscarriage huwa toh ..." he says and couldn't say anything else because he was crying so much. "TOH KYA VIRAT?" Va screams. "Toh manvi would lose her fertility. Maa mein janta ho ka ek maa  humesha baap sa berh ka hoti ha lekin I love my kids and pehle pregnancy ka bare mein mjha kissi na bataya bhi nahi tha! Do you know how that felt? Jub mjha pata chala I was having a kid, that kid was already dead!" virat cries his eyes out and sits on the ground. "Beta jo hona tha woh hogaya. Ub dekho! Mannat or variman ha tumhare pass! Don't let your past ruin your future!" Va says and tries to calm down virat. "Haan theek bol raha ho app. Lekin ager is baar bhi kuch hojata toh? Phir kabhi chance bhi nahi milta. I wanted to have kids. Kuch hojata toh mein kis pa blame dalta?" he says all scared. "Virat! Kuch huwa toh nahi na? Twins paida ho chuke ha woh bhi normal delivery, perfect time pa, they are completely healthy and so is manvi fine. She was running around today virat! When I had you I was on bed rest for a month. Virat you don't know how well this delivery went considering it was twins." Va says.   Virat looks at Va and smiles and then hugs her. "Maa mein itna time sa sirf manvi ka liya strong tha. Lekin mujhe bhi der lag raha tha. Mujhe bhi dard horaha tha. Us ka samne mein esa ronga woh bhi roh peregi or itna kuch hochuka ha I can't give her more stress" Virat says. "Acha keraha ho mera bacha. I know tumhe us ki fikar ha. Lekin life partner ka matlab kya ha? Through thick and thin. You can't just hide all the pain from her. Acha waqt ho ya bura sath lerna ha.  Us ko haq ha puri sache jane ka or tumhare feelings bhi jaane ka" Va says. Virat nods.

Manvi starts crying, she was standing behind the kitchen wall and heard everything virat said. She quietly tip toes back to her room and falls asleep crying.

In the middle of the night:

Manvi wakes up to feed the babies. When she puts them back to sleep she wonders where virat is. He never came back after talking to Va downstairs. Manvi goes downstairs and searches the kitchen and the living room but he was not there.  She then goes to Va room and finds Va sitting on the chair and virat was sitting on the floor with his head on her lap. She smiles seeing them and puts a blanket over them.  She kisses both their foreheads and heads back to her room and opens her cupboard   and pulls out an old dusty sonography picture of her first pregnancy. "Princess we loved you but we have to move on" She says and rips the picture in half. She walks towards the bathroom with her eyes full of tears. She hesitantly drops the ripped up picture in the toilet and started bawling. Her body trembled as she flushed the toilet.  Manvi then comes out of the bathroom and picks up mannat. She sits on the bed with her and lies down. She kisses her all over her tiny face. "Thank you god for giving me another chance" She yells and cries her eyes out. She falls asleep with mannat in her arms.

Next morning:

Manvi wakes up to virat blow drying his hair. He was wearing nothing but a towel. "What time is it? "She asks, still sleepy. "11 am" He says and quietly continues combing his hair.  Manvi is surprised to find the bed empty as she slept with mannat next to her. "Where is my baby?" She screams and stands up tensed. Virat laughs "In the crib. I fed them, changed them and made them fall asleep". He says with a smile. "How in the world did you feed them?" she asks shocked. Virat rolls his eyes and shows her powdered baby milk. "Genius ho tum toh" he says and takes out his clothes from the cupboard. "VIRAT! I don't want to give them formulated milk till they are at least 4 months old" she yells at him. "You want to breast feed 10 times a day? Actually 20 since they are 2. Okay! Be my guest!" He says and throws the can of baby food in the trash.  Manvi ignores him and gets up and checks on the babies and they were actually very clean. "Good job, first time mein hi itna acha kaam kiya?" she says shocked. " Baap ho akhir" he says with a wink. "Where are you going abhi?" She asks. Virat does not reply for a while and then says "Meeting" he says expressionless.

Manvi walks towards him and stands face to face with him. "Virat can you hug me just hug me tight" she says. Virat is a bit confused but hugs her. "Kya huwa?" he asks worried. "I love you so much. And if I every hurt you then I am sorry. I just want you to know how much you and your support means to me. And you can trust me with anything. You can share anything with me. Does not matter what it is or how bad it is" She says and grips his muscular body even more tightly. Virat parts away from her. "You okay?" he asks and checks her forehead. Manvi slaps his hand away from her forehead. "Mujhe bukhar nahi ha chep! I just love you and I can't say it enough times!" She says and hugs him again and kisses his bare chest.  "Manvi, im already naked under this towel, If you want I can cancel my meeting and we can ..." he says but manvi stops him in between hi sentence. "SHH! Chup kero! Tyaar ho or dafa ho yahan sa!" She says and pushes him into the bathroom. "Go change! She says and pushes him inside and throws his clothes inside.

At the Caf:

Virat was waiting for maya for the last 10 minutes. He decided to just leave if she does not come in 5 minutes. Just when he thought of the devil the devil appeared. She was wearing a skin tight crop top that had an open neck with booty shorts.  Maya comes to virats table with a smile and says hi with enthusiasm and raises her hand for a hand shake. Virat simple gestures her to sit down. "You know maya you have not changed at all" He says. Maya smiles "Really? Still pretty right? "She asks. "Nah still a s**t" virat says.  Mayas smile turns upside down. "Anyways jaldi batao kya problem ha." Maya gets serious. "Virat look I know what I did before your wedding was unforgivable. I mixed alcohol in your drink at your bachelor party and made you believe that we slept together and faked a pregnancy just so your family would get us married. I made manvi break your engagement. I am sorry!" She says. Virat stops her. "I know what happened you do not need to repeat everything bitch" He says. "Anyways I know I deserved that time in jail and I am cleared now but I still have restrictions on me. I can't drive, I can't leave the city and I can't get a job. For these reasons I got married two months ago and now my husband, he..." She stops and starts crying. "Magarmach ka ansoo mat dikha. He what?" virat asks. "He hits me and forces me..."She says and starts crying louder. Virat stands up from his chair in shock. He rushes towards her and tries to make her stop crying. "Im sorry. What can I do?" he asks as he gives her a glass of water. "Drop the charges against me so I can divorce him and live my own life." She says.  "I get that but do you think he will just let this all go smoothly?" Virat asks. "I don't know. I just know getting my rights back will be the first step." She says still with tears in her eyes. "Why didn't you tell the police?" he asks. Maya gets scares "No he will pretend like I am lying and then get more ferocious" she says. Before virat says anything maya starts rubbing her inner tighs.  Virat looks at her weirdly not knowing what she is doing. Then he sees it, a deep scar. "I have to cover my scars with makeup. They are everywhere." . Virat looks at her with guilt and covers his face.
"Maya I contributed to all this and I promise I will get you out of all this. You will not live their anymore. I'll get you a room in a hotel and we will get this man arrested I promise!" He says. Maya does not say anything and just continues crying. Virat grabs her hand and drags her towards his car.

At the hotel room:

"You should be comfortable here. You can order food here, just call room service they already have my credit card info. I will check up on you tomorrow okay. I have to go now" He says and starts to leave. Just then maya stops him. Virat looks at her confusingly. "Virat I need clothes and other things" she says. Virat nods. "Prepare a list and text me. I'll bring them in an hour" he says and leaves.

Precap:

Virat was in the market buying stuff for maya and manvi calls:

M:"Hey kahan ho?"

V"Studio? Kyew?"

M: "Then why do I hear car horns?"