Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

congratzz for te new thread yar
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely emotional blissed update..te way my maaneet for scan and dr asking my maan why he don't want grl and my maan ki disappointment but my naughty maan know he will get next time..te way dr saying abt they twins making their heart swell in parenthood was lovely emotional..te way my maaneet seeing they babies and felt blissed to feel they blood was lovely emotional..yes arpita too cuming back to te family along with yash to make a complete family..te way sameer ki nautanki then whose chamchi is he geet, naa..te way my maan heart felt content hearing geet who want to name his daughter arpita was lovely, yes yash will be geet and arpita will my maan ki angel..te way geet vomiting and my maan rushing to get lemon but he didt get it so giving gel, really ur so cute maan, yes geet than other my maan ki mouth can change ur sourness he he..family was happy to hear abt twins and priya too want arpita to cum back w as lovely..i love te update so much
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan n geet for checkup
dr questioning what baby they want
maan disappointed when dr asked wht if its a girl
then too he accepted it by saying girls r papas pet
dr told they r having twins boy n girl
both r shocked n happy
n thinks arpita too is coming back 2 fil their family
nice part
lovely banners
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm so Maan and Geet came to know about them having twins and the doctor even told them the gender. This made Maan n Geet both think Yash n Arpita are coming back. Geet herself said that she feels even Arpita is coming along with Yash cos of Maan's dream. Geet is even fine keeping her daughter's name Arpita.
And I didn't know drinking coffee makes kid born dark. Anyway Maan had to pacify Geet to drink milk and she had it as well after doing some nakhra. However she puked immediately.

And poor Maan. He went to make lemonade cos that makes Geet better. And just cos he couldn't find lemon he came back and made her smell shower gel which had lemon flavor. Rofl. These husbands can be really silly sometimes.

Priya is over the moon knowing about Geet having twins. Even she felt the girl should be named after Arpita. So that they can have their whole family back.

Chalo jab sab ko thik lagta hai then it must be good decision. I liked how you justified giving Arpita's name to MG's baby girl.

Now can't wait for the babies to arrive.

-Sanjana!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Btw congrats on new thread.
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi rashmi
nice update
maneet going to have twins naming that yash arpita ..
everyone so happy and that gel part left me laughing hard ..kya idea hai maan ka ..
nimboo pani nahi toh shower gel 😆😆
now ur arpita part is so confusing ..don't know what u have planned..hope arpita not returning back with a baby ...no memory loss thing ...
baby arpita chalegi but pehli wali arpita ko zinda mat karna ...

thank u for update
waiting for next ..
p.s update jaldi se dena ..arpita suspense to eager to know ur planning ..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow its really good thinking...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan and geet went to hospital for geet's check up they got to know that are going tomhave twin babys maan and geet decided to name them as yash and arpita lol maan is cute he didnt find nimboo to make nimboo pani so he asked her t mell nimboo flavoured gell to make her feel better...they shared twins news to priya and she is happy thinking her family going to be complete
ammu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
instead of nimbu paani maan brought body wash gel...grrt maan babu
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
awesome banner! Thanks 4 da pm! beautiful update! superbly written! Maaneet go 4 check up! Geet expecting twins - boy n girl! Maaneet overwhelmed! Geet tells Maan Arpita is coming back! its related to his dreams! They decide 2 name the girl Arpita n boy Yash! Maan takes her home! he tells her 2 have milk! Geet vomits! Maan worried! Poor Maan cannot make nimboo pani! Geet teases him! lovely moments! Priya emotional! she says Yash n Arpita will b with them! Geet assures her! update soon