Ariya SS ~ TERI YAADEIN ~ (in the memory of arjun n riya)

ahanaroy01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
guys its my new ariya ss in memory of arjun and riya...hope you all will like and enjoy it๐Ÿ˜Šcomment karna zarur๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Teri yaadein

CHARACTER SKECTHES 

KRIYA - personally a very very swt and simple gal who does not dress up much like other gals and is not so fasion conscious,she lives
her life to the fullest and laughes her heart out...her motto in life is to do smethng which makes her dad proud of her!!!! She is a look-alike (humshakal) of riya who sacrificed her life for the nation...
ARJUN - an ex ETF head out on a secret mission...to find sikandar...his old enemy... Arjun is a rude, introvert yet handsome guy...whatever he does is totally perfect...
RATHOD- an ex ETF chief who along with arjun is out to find sikandar...rathod arjun once wre best frnds...
RIYA- an ETF officer who died inorder to save thousands life...she used to love arjun..
Karan -once arjun used to work with him...called as robinhood...
Chapter 1
Scene 1 ( in garage) simran n karan came finding arjun...but they couldnot see him anywhere...they found a piece of paper...karan read it- "Formality karne ke liya nahi...magar itne dino se tum logo ke sath kaam karne ke baad bina kuch kahe chale jana thoraajib sa laga..Issliya alvida bhi kahe rahi hu or uske waja bhi bata rahi hu...Bohut dino se etf or uske baad tumlogo ne ak bematlab jindegi ko maksat de rakha tha...Dusro ke ansu pochte pochte khud ke jhakaham bhare to nahi leken uspe dhyan kam jane laga..magar aj jaise kisi ne uss jhakham pe chaku rakh kar ghuma diya...Ak vada pura karna hay...jo maine khabhi kudhse kiya tha wow bada avhi baki hay...Kisi apne ko albida kahena abhi baki hay...Pura karne ke baad mulakat hogi yea khabhi nahi hogi iska jawab nahi hay mere pass..SAMJHE YEA
SAMJHAU...?????''Karan after reading the paper was dumbstruck...he didn't know how to react...for the first tym in life he was crying...tears rolled down his cheeks...simran was also shocked...
Scene 2 ( in cab) arjun was remembering all the moments he had spent with ETF, karan, simi,anjali and...and his life...roshni...he was remembering every little thing abt her...her smile...her eyes...her face that used to brighten up his mornings...everything...he was missing him like hell...and then he remembered herself being stabbed...by that rogue..sikandar...his eyes were moist...he wanted to cry...but couldn't...suddenly the cab stopped...the driver said- "airport ayega sahib..." he looked at him-"thik hai..." The driver took out his luggage and look before going away looked back at the city...MUMBAI...the city that has taken away many things...his friend kriya...his identity as ETF head...his team in bomb blast...his co-workers karan,simmi and the most spcl part...his life...his wife...roshni...still he felt like saying smthng to this city...- "kehte hai...yeh sehar sapno ka sehar hai...yaha har kise ke sapne pure hote hai...par yaha toh mujhse mera astitva hi jhin gaya...jis se main tha...mera wajood tha...sab kuch...chin gaya...phirbhi alvida..." he slowly wakled away wanting never to turn and look back...
Scene 3 (in the airport) arjun comes in and someone calls him...-"arjun..."
Arjun looks at him..and says- "rathod lets go..."
Edited by ahanaroy01 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super
loveit
cont soon
cutenamu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm new story...kriya is hamsakal of riya and best friend of arjun...this is interesting...do cont soon dear and plz pm me
Mishthi_Shivsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start๐Ÿ‘. New story with a new character, mood refresh hoe  gelo ๐Ÿ˜Š.   Please continue soon. Thanks for the PM.
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Interesting concept
Samjun again friends...
Fab...
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
ahanaroy01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 2

Scene 1 (rathod arjun in Singapore) they reach Singapore at around 4am in the morning...during this whole journey they have hardly spoken with each other...but now after reaching Singapore rathod said- "arjun...i'm sory...maine tumhe humesha roshni ki maut ka zimmedar mana...jab ki...sikandar..." tabhi the phone of rathod buzzes...rathod dekhta hai... DIJ ka call hai...rathod picks up the phone- "yes sir..."

DIJ-"rathod maine tumhe aur arjun ko personally permission diya hai sikandar ko dundne ke liye...yeh bat kisi ko bhi pata nahi chalni chahiye...aaur ek bat...arjun ko sambhalna tumhari zimmedari hai...kahin woh sikandar ko samne pakar apna hosh nah kho baitte..."

Rathod-"i will handle everything sir...dnt wry..."

Scene 2 (in hotel room) arjun is sitting with his gun...and rotating it...suddenly the door bell rings...arjun looks up and goes opens the door...rathod is standing there...looking at him...arjun-"aao rathod..."

Rathod-"tum mujhe sam bhi bula sakte ho arjun..." and he walks in... arjun closes the room...

Arjun-"kuch kehna tha???"

Rathod- "han...arjun sikandar ke bare main hume sirf itna pata hai...ki vo yaha...singapore me hai...isse zaada kuch nahi...ase mein sikandar ko dunne me ek hi insan hamari madat kar skta hai..."

Arjun becoming restless asks-" kon???"

Rathod-"mangeya...uska asli nam mangesh hai...par underworld me vo mangeya ke naam se jana jata hai...agar hum mangesh tak pahoch gaye toh sikandar tak bhi pohoch sakte hai...informer ne kaha hai ki parso sham mangesh yaha ke ek club BLUE ORCHID me ayega ek drug deal ke liye...hume use pakar nah hoga...sayd vo ko lead de de..."

Arjun-"toh hum kis chis ka wait kar rahe hai...???"

Rathod- "ek problem hai...hum agar mangesh ke samne gaye toh yeh bat sikandar tak pohoch jayega aur usse pakar nah aur bhi muskil ho jayega...asemein we nid someone jo humare liye pakeya se sari bat ugal wa sake..."

Arjun- "par ayesa aadmi milga kaha???"

Rathod-"aadmi nah larki...kiyu ki mangesh tak sirf koi larki pohoch sakti hai...aadmi nahi..."

Arjun-"par hume yeh larki milegi kaha????"

Rathod- "us ke liye hume abhi informer se milne jana hai...usne hum eek coffee shop me bulaya hai...tum ready ho jao..."

Arjun gets ready...they go to a coffee shop...arjun and rathod are in disguise...they are waiting for the informer...rathod is sitting while arjun gets up to go to the washroom...he was about to go...when he suddenly bumped into a girl...her phone fell down...she yelled -"my phone..."

Arjun-"i am realy sory..."before he cld finish..the girl turned towards him...and rathod and arjun both wre dumbstruck...

Rathod arjun both shout together- "riya..."

guys comment pls๐Ÿ˜Š

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome update..
Plz continue soon
Thanks 4 pm

rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting.plz update asap
cutenamu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update...samjun are in australia in a secret mission...arjun bumped into riya????cont soon dear...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting concept
poor riya is dead ๐Ÿฅบ
kriya is riya's twins sister & just look like her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
samjun again become friend & going to find sik together ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
continue soon