Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
A : sambhalye apnea aap ko kuwar pratap.
P : nhi sambhlna Hume.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

August is full of romance n teasing n happiness all around. 2014 we can never forget.
Pratap proposed her second tym. And as usual she refused but my boy 🤗 he was on mission to get back his love.

Beautiful memories

totamal track was kickass🤣 but my favourite praja weeks have to be last week of july and 1st week of august..OMGosh☺️ such good scenes all over..pratap taking care of ajab and that surya puja and almost confession again☺️
pinky asked her in chat session ki anything you want back from MRP she said her wedding dress n jwellert.

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

totamal track was kickass🤣 but my favourite praja weeks have to be last week of july and 1st week of august..OMGosh☺️ such good scenes all over..pratap taking care of ajab and that surya puja and almost confession again☺️

but thanks to that stupid daasi and bloody damm prediction. sab chaupat.
my fav momnets were the first bijolia track. no tension nothingg. all were so happy.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
do ul remember this thread🤣 krupz..ur caption😆 #Throwback😉
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Totamal track indeed has to be the best one in MRP loll he was such a 🤣 upar se do jassos pratap n chakri n moreover the mothers 🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
pratap and hansabai were the best🤣 in totamal track..LOL that scene where pratap just asks ajab to shut up, coz he is scheming what to do about this totamal marriage proposal with her mother in front of her🤣
it was helluva filmy..but so entertaining OMG😆 and so many good praja moments then as well..specially the jharoka bit😳😳😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
oh yeah one more..lipppu was the best in capturing US-JB/ praja similar moments in avis😆

pratap and hansabai were the best🤣in totamal track..LOL that scene where pratap just asks ajab to shut up, coz he is scheming what to do about this totamal marriage proposal with her mother in front of her🤣

it was helluva filmy..but so entertaining OMG😆and so many good praja moments then as well..specially the jharoka bit😳😳😳

literally 🤣
And the one where they back in mehel after that rain scene HB was like kyun leaaye muhurat baad laate 😆

oh yeah one more..lipppu was the best in capturing US-JB/ praja similar moments in avis😆

I miss her and her avis 😳 😭