MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs

Word Count: 1

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiral you posted this on last AT so just copy/paste yaha...
the way pratap looked at ajab was just SOMETHING FREAKING OUT OF THE WORLD! SO MUCH LOVE, PASSION, ADMIRATION AND respect..everything all rolled into one! I can just watch this again and again and again and again <3

I just cannot agree more...it was just beautiful to watch...I have said before and I will repeat again...he doesn't need any words...his eyes speaks volumes...the way he stops and stares without actually making it awkward for either of them,there is this surprise,innocence,admiration and this incredulous pride(his heart had probably stopped for a second there and it reflects in those expressive eyes) one of the very best eyelock i have ever seen on TV screen😳
Edited by enchanted23 - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hershey - I hope so too..its about time now😳 btw srimanthudu is killing it⭐️? I want to watch an MB movie in cinema this time..😳
+++++++++++++++++
Zari - wowww roshu in a new show😲👏 daily soap? vaada sounds like an interesting title..and her look in it seems to be of a..m not finding the right word..a bright cheerful girl from a modest background? hope she is one of the leads and not some supporting character😳

phews, we have quite a lot of stuff to look forward to now😳🥳

++++++++++++++++++++
Vishal and faisal look so cool! OMG pralal days☺️🤣 Vishu is now finally looking like a 20 year old😛

++++++++++++++++++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hiral you posted this on last AT so just copy/paste yaha...

the way pratap looked at ajab was just SOMETHING FREAKING OUT OF THE WORLD! SO MUCH LOVE, PASSION, ADMIRATION AND respect..everything all rolled into one! I can just watch this again and again and again and again <3

I just cannot agree more...it was just beautiful to watch...I have said before and I will repeat again...he doesn't need any words...his eyes speaks volumes...the way he stops and stares without actually making it awkward for either of them,there is this surprise,innocence,admiration and this incredulous pride(his heart had probably stopped for a second there and it reflects in those expressive eyes) one of the very best eyelock i have ever seen on TV screen😳

IKR..the subtlety in his acting is ❤️

I remember, before this scene had aired..there was a lot of skepticism on the forum on whether pratap had started falling for ajab, or it was only respect and admiration for her..while his heart was subconsciously drawing himself to ajab..right from the scene where ajab sets his room up and he finds JB in her..there was more clarity on Ajab's feelings for pratap till this scene aired..like every moment before this was a build up for pratap's lattoo-on-ajab wala-love..which ultimately helped praja pull through😳😆 (god ajab and phool had frustrated us beyond the beyond😆) and (pratap was a football between the two girls..)

and when he returns back from the dead and wants to teach ajab sword practice and all, before ajab kicks him out of bijolia...one member had made a superb post right after that episode on how pratap's passion wala love for ajab far outweighed ajab's devotional love and phool's crush-mush love for him

and full marks to faisal for portrayal of this romantic, deewana, even sir phira (totamal track) pratap..who doesnt look like a hormone driven teen..but brings the right amount of purity and innocence and embedded passion to his scenes..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
coming to similarities between baap beta😆
one more creation on that -

I loveee JB's manipulation here🤣

++++++++++++++++++

and one of those sequences, which had me so shocked..I mean in a good way..CVs - These kind of beautifully crafted scenes was what made them standout..that amazzzing uh-mazing dream sequence..ethereal beautiful! the only two ladies who were close to pratap all his life..the only two who he craved to be with..till his last breath..the only two he saw in his twilight zone..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Moumizzz thats from u🤗 the we are family creation..<3 <3
they all just LOOK royalty mahn! SO gorgeous! ajab brought smiles into chittor household <3 awwee!

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yahaa aati nhi hunki bhagane ka man karta h lambe lambe post dhekh jar 😆

@zarii dii show nme Vadaa 😛 (vadaa pao) 🤣
Which segment dii ?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Kammu😳 😡
😆

did the segment of bacchaz come yesterday on e24?😆