Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
why the hell E24 give such a worthless segment what was exciting in that segment...its hardly take 2min...i ma hell irritated by e24...what the...🥺😡
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Ahhh! Hiral that was very well executed scene...there was high emotional quotient associated with that scene and all actors were just outstandingly brilliant, however what remains with me is beauty of subtle but endearingly wonderful eye movements or facial expressions where things are conveyed without uttering a word...

Take a scene between Pratap and JB and Panna Tai when they are heading back to Talati and there is this commotion suddenly when UB is passing through the same road...and of course Pratap being himself wants to go and greet his father and is stopped by JB in the nick of time...confused and perplexed he starts question JB about why he can't go and meet his father...and JB not wanting to provide explanation just diverts him to fetch water...look at Pratap's expression towards Panna Tai at this moment...they are just so bang on...there is this half-hearted smile towards Panna Tai as attempts to get off the cart...there is this confused look in his eyes about JB's firm stoppage and very subtle sadness about missing his father...I don't really have words to express that moment but for me this was a brilliant and outstanding portrayal of a loving son ...eagerly wanting to see his dad...denied of the pleasure by unrelenting mother who's chooses to keep reasons to herself...ahh...I can go on and on...but will stop here...

OMG Aditi thats very very beautifully described..yeah absolutely its not just praja ofcoz which makes MP such a dear show preleap..it was absolutely gold in almost every track (except the sakha veer one, which kinda dragged a lot)..but I have heard that even sakha veer track was not a fictional one and in the folklores in rajasthan actually mention about a mystery boy fighting for people in the kingdom and also pratap's bonding with the bhils <3

well there are many tracks I love as well..take the very first afghan war and the same pratap who cringed at the sight of blood..and how his dad taught him to be fearless..and then the gurujee track..pratap-shakti competition and his love for his brother..the bairam khan-pratap face off..and however fictionalized it was..I loved the meera maa-pratap-jalal track..I think the essence of pratap and jalal and why these two are considered greats in their own way..and still formidable enemies was so well told in their bonding and the separation..specifically the scene where jalal is butchering the watermelon and pratap comes and they both talk about their principles, while still unaware of their identities..and also the scene where jalal finally tears off their friendship..
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

i expected some more depth in her confession yaa😒 everytime it was watered down..WORST WAS her not breaking wedding with totamal on her own..big time irritation it was😡 kitna karta pratap bechara upar se it took a slap from phool to instill sense in her brain, that too partially...and after that also..she dint apologize to pratap for her unreasonable behaviour..Ughh! it was all brain jamming🤢 u know I Love ajab the most..more than any other character in MP..it takes a lot from my side to bash her..Moumiz and jesswa ke saath kitni baar I fought in her defense🤣 but she really crossed limits for her saccha pyaar "phool" 😡

not only did the essence of her character suffer, even praja's essence was lost post engagement, with thrashy fight scenes😳..and it only gained some sense back when ajab stood up for her parents in front of DB and tried to expose her..I was like phew! CVs and ajab both gained some brains last minute😆 and from then on till leap it was finally all good😆

anyway there is nothing thats new in this reply..we have discussed this so many times🤣 pata nahi why m writing it all down again😆

bold that PHOOLdewaniii TOTA's ajeeb😡😡😡🤬
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

I'm just wondering how clever the CVs really are. Just to make Phool's track look and seem as true as possible, they are adding all these flashbacks so we the wonderful audience can't even say "this never happened!"

I wonder how "great" they plan to make this PraPhool saga considering they are even willing to make all these flashbacks. We only got one flashback (Mamrath-ji's death)

On the side we also have SM who has gotten a haircut recently. 😆 All of this for Phool, has Adaa Khan officially been selected to be that lucky actress?

accidental marriage Hershuu! 😳

m very serious..there will be lot of hate tweets and bashing, if they SHOW THAT 🤣

phool's haldi worries me though😵 I agree, CVs took so much pains to establish praphool again! extra shoots seriously😡😡

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

I never saw this! 😲
Bahu, Saas aur Beta! 👏

yeh comment bhi edit karlo..warna koi aur report kar dega🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

Sunk suno prajaa waasiyo suno
Aaj aayega surprise segment on U Me and TV on 1pm.

Surprise I won't tell.
Bhagg le Kamu..

😲😲

dont raise my hopes NO😭

Im going to stay calm😆😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
this is their director no? or its the producer? abhinay sinha i think? kya?

latest matlab😲 is she still shooting?😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
zari - no offense taken😆 I damn care about LP, begusarai, and that worthless show and the loser characters..and specifically hate Laakhan kumar since long myself😡🤢
I got tweets to come back to watch Begu post marriage..I dint bother to respond😆
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moumimon

why the hell E24 give such a worthless segment what was exciting in that segment...its hardly take 2min...i ma hell irritated by e24...what the...🥺😡

😆 😆 there was one chimpanzee there uchling 😉 😆 sherni chup thi aagee naa bolungi.
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

this is their director no? or its the producer? abhinay sinha i think? kya?

latest matlab😲 is she still shooting?😳

No I don't think so, it has been shared today...