Users

Frequent Posters

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Woahhh! Bang on babe!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

and when and if that happens..

Hirwa..sky high fives...he did it!!! and now time for tandav on that forum...let's reply to each shitty commentπŸ˜†
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Girls Faisal has won πŸ₯³and tomorrow all of u be there on the forum, we have to celebrate this ⭐️, and some unwanted posts will also be there abt him .. So all of u be there πŸ˜†
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Momo...jo beeth gayi so baat gayi..🀣 I m no longer into this sequence! 🀣 Coz, now 'another' prem katha is developing in the show..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Our long lost, missed, adored love isshstory..😳

well anu i too no longer in this seq babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but can't help my anger whenever i watch this clipπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...

well another prem gatha in the show??? btwn whom??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zari_

Momo no need to say thanx, I uploaded all these videos on kamus request, and moreover I too always dl and watch only Faisal's part bcoz I cannot sit through the whole thing, and it hardly takes 5 min to dl the whole episode..

a whole epi of JDJ can make me totally insane..i never watched a fullEPi of JDJ's this season's LOL...in fact i skipped most of the epi...i rarely watched some of faisu's performances...just voted for himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but thanks to your effort now at-least i can watch my those missing performances of FKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zari_

Girls Faisal has won πŸ₯³and tomorrow all of u be there on the forum, we have to celebrate this ⭐️, and some unwanted posts will also be there abt him .. So all of u be there πŸ˜†

is HE!!⭐️πŸ₯³ my rockinG_bacchaπŸ‘...woohooo...
Moumimon thumbnail
Link of next paradise// PrAja/RoSal Paradise #148
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zariwa, Aditi, Moumjiz, Anu..I am STILL NUMB!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳