Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hila!! all these discussions and me not even part of it!!! Let me jump straight in...bhashan wala post...I actually laughed when I read it...yes each point was against Faisu and it had to be ...other two are just fillers...they need to be in it to fill the slot that's it...I am actually amazed at their insecurity...If they are so confidence of their favourite's popularity and vote pulling power they wouldn't make such posts..sach baat toh yeah hai ki people who's coming out in support of faisu and openly making videos have created a balancing problem for them !!! woh kya hai...ha dharti ka gurutwakarshan achanak badh gaya hai...toh cheeze muh se girne lagi hai..dimaag ka koi control nahi reh gaya hai...I am toh going to sit back and watch in glee their discomfort(chatphtahat) cause when he wins and I hope and pray he does...I will open a thread to dance around each of those comments...pakka promise...

Tumhare mu mei lots of chocolates aditi 😛, and bang on post ⭐️, and if he wins that place will be an akhada zone 🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _zari_

Sister got 40 , after all Bollywood star is here , ye toh hona hi tha 🤢

🥱🥱🥱🥱 she cannot be the winner regardless..there is no chance she is lifting the trophy, she got her re-launch pad in JDJ..and that should be enough...not that I think anybody is considering her in BW or TV..not even nepotism ka king KJo😆
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zari_

Tumhare mu mei lots of chocolates aditi 😛, and bang on post ⭐️, and if he wins that place will be an akhada zone 🤣

Akhada toh phir pratap ki sena bhi tayyar ho jaaye sab ko bula lo😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
aditi - 😛 honestly only a rosal news would get everyone back🤣,

+++++++++

any idea what faisal's act would be this time? I dont want to see anything like krumping one they did in the first leg of semi finals..rest everything is good with me😆
I so wish they attempted salsa before signing off, but their costume just doesnt give me hopes for anything of that sort🤔
MaxMayfield thumbnail
alright people, faisal's 1st performance has begun and probably ended by now..how many acts do they have to do for finale?
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

alright people, faisal's 1st performance has begun and probably ended by now..how many acts do they have to do for finale?

almost three i guess..
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

almost three i guess..

Yo Momzzz!

yeah there is also a relay act..and there was a special performance all 4 did with ganesh hegde..(ofcoz that wont be marked)

no idea about faisal's scores though..fingers crossed, the act went well..

Moumimon thumbnail
seems like some serious discussion going on haan??😉 so the fanDOM power ruling JDJ forum with sane/insane mind huh🤣🤣

i just wish my baccha wins this time no matter what🤪

Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Yo Momzzz!

yeah there is also a relay act..and there was a special performance all 4 did with ganesh hegde..(ofcoz that wont be marked)

no idea about faisal's scores though..fingers crossed, the act went well..

well i am not actually worried about scores..as i trust my baccha😉 he will do his best😊..

and no matter what how much those judges are worthless they will not go for any panga for final day...they will give all of finalist overwhelming scored i am saying you🥱😆😆

.but really worried about votes you know??🥱🥱 its sucks this tension😡😡
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I need to zone out lol! in need of some badass peace of mind..haha! kaiko tension leneka about who will win..mere ghar pe toh cheque aayega nahi😆 all I want is faisal to be happy and smile! bass!
+++++++++++
waise someone or the other came to support the contestants..in case of faisal..I think his family would be there😊 I wish rohan, soumya too would come along..😳